Pregnant again and very scared

Aww I wish I could see my baby move. I have an appointment tomorrow but all I get is the doppler lol I tried to buy some maternity clothes today. I asked my hubby if I looked like a sack of potatoes to which he replied "Well you're not really that pregnant yet..." It made me so mad. I've been so sick these past 6 weeks, i feel very pregnant indeed lol So nvm for the clothes, totally going with my mom next time! 😂

Edit: I was surprised that my doctor had a mini u/s machine! I got to see baby, he moved once for us. I managed to gain one pound since last month which is good. 😂 I also bought some maternity clothes with my mom. Still too paranoid to take off the tags and wear them yet ...😅

hey girls so had a very scary hospital stay for the last two days. woke up and was bleeding heavily again plus had started passing a lot of clots. Went into the hospital and thankfully baby was doing great but my cervix was open and i was still bleeding a lot. So i had to stay for two days to make sure everything stops and my cervix closes again.

It's called a threatened miscarriage.. Such a horrible word. Thankfully the bleeding stopped and cervix seems to be closing again.
but now i'm on strict pelvic and normal bedrest.
Just when me and dh were talking about putting away the stroller we had picked..

This never ending fear is just horrible. And all this bleeding. Almost for the whole pregnancy up till now i've been either bleeding or spotting... Hopefully it'll be different when i get into the 2nd trim.

I was so scared especially when i heard the doctor say that my cervix was open and they needed to put an IV on and immediately got me a room and had a doctor do a repeat check. Then some stupid nurse comes in and says to me.. So this will be your 2nd Miscarriage then.. And i was like "What?!"

she got it wrong but she gave me a fright. Hope everything stays well with baby until the end.

Back to being super scared and nervous and worrisome... :(

Oh no, I'm so sorry Vela! Make sure you don't budge from your bed and rest. Bleeding is horrible. Take care of yourself and baby and I will pray for you. ❤

bedrest sucks.. lol i am so bored.. but at least the bleeding has gone brown and is barely there. just when i wipe.

Just a bit longer and then i am finally in the 2nd trimester.. going to see the doc on friday again for another scan and check up. Hope he gives me the all clear and that everything is ok.

Bleeding is always scary especially when they say that your cervix is slightly open... I was sure it was over then. thank god everything seems to be going well.

How you two feeling? I am still a bit sick here and there. but mostly still really tired and exhausted all day.

Glad that the blood turned brown! I'm sure bedrest is boring. I'm bored too, staying home, always sleepy thanks to the nausea pills. MS is going down, but I still have to take the pills. I ordered myself a coloring book to pass the time, I'm fed up of watching tv and sleeping my days away.

I managed to hear the heartbeat on my Doppler a few times. Sometimes I can only hear the baby move and can't find it. Today is a bad day, even though I found the hb, I have a feeling I'm going to lose this baby. I'm not even showing yet. 😞 I hope I'm just having a case of baby blues.

don't worry about showing. I was at my first antenatal appt on friday :) baby and everything looks fine. Blood clot is going away :)
Anyway while i was waiting there was a woman next to me and i was sure she was about 12 weeks like me. And when i asked her, she said she is 37 weeks. So don't worry. Maybe your lucky and you just wont show as much :)

Me on the other hand look like i am already 6 months pregnant XD XD everyone keeps telling me how big i'm going to be.. So nice to hear... -.-

Still on pelvic bed rest... so won't be doing anything again for 2 weeks. There is so much too do in the house and i'm actually getting my energy back a bit. And i'm not as nauseous anymore. wish i could do all this. Me and DH haven't had sex in like a month ... and omg my sexdrive is off the charts... I can't even have an orgasm or nipple stimulation. :sad2:

Hope now that we are in the third trimester that everything will get better. ^^

Hoping that in two weeks at my next scan, the clot is finally gone.
And I know what you mean with having bad days.. i have them some days too. I keep thinking that if i buy something it's going to end..

So scared still... Especially all this bleeding isn't making me feel very secure in all this. Just want to feel my little bean move and know they are doing good in there. :)

Lubru- How are you? Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is going well :hugs:

I'm getting into that stage of needing to pee all the time! I'm getting tons of cramps, I guess baby is getting bigger. Morning sickness is still around, I tried to stop my nausea pills and that was a disaster lol I still haven't taken off the tags on my maternity clothes. I feel it would be tempting fate too much, besides I don't need them yet grrr lol I hope everything is good for you girls!

Haha haha I have to pee like a thousand times at nighy. Feel like I should just sleep on the toilet. :rofl:

My mother in law came over yesterday with a pack of super cute onesies... I actually got kind of excited :) I am just hoping everything goes well this time around. I wanna get excited and go out and buy stuff and not feel dread the whole time.:cry: just hope all this worrying will go away soon.

Cheer up Vela, in about a month we get to know the gender! 😀 Then I'm gonna go on a buying spree and hopefully I will have a big bump by then lol I'm kinda hoping for a girl this time, to have one of each. This is deffo my last pregnancy. I'll be happy with a boy too though. Do you have a Doppler? I have one, I use it everyday. Even if I can't always find the hb, I can hear baby move and it reassures me. I find it's helping me bond with baby as well.

Hi you two...sorry I haven't posted in a while! I started a new job recently (bad timing I know...it was a promotion offered to me before I knew I was pregnant!) and I have been totally exhausted and super nauseous. Only threw up one so far, but feeling constant nausea...hard to get out of bed, hard to fall asleep!! I've tried ginger candy/tea, sea band bracelets, vitamin B6, etc. but nothing helps. Hoping it goes away soon. When I was TTC I was desperate for morning sickness lol. Vela I'm so sorry about the rocky road you've faced with this pregnancy. I really hope the bed rest is bearable. Maybe you should hire a cleaner to do a deep clean of your house! My mom was soooo kind and came over and did that for us. Otherwise my husband is doing all the chores as I really can't bring myself to do anything but go to work. I'm still eating a lot but can only
handle white bread, cheese, popsicles, stuff that's not so good for me. I have a little bump but might be bloat!! Dana I'm glad you like the Doppler! I want one but I'm afraid I would get addicted! My next midwife appointment is May 5 and I'm anxiously waiting to use their doppler to make sure the baby is still okay inside!!

dana- i have been feeling a bit better lately about everything.. even though i had more bleeding now on the weekend again but by now it's nothing new to me anymore. I can't wait to find out what it is :) hoping for a girl this time around too. Be nice to have both. And its the same here. This will probably be our last so be nice to have both ^^ always wanted a little princess :)

I so badly wanna go and buy all kinds of stuff but it sucks being confined to the bed.
Just been looking at stuff online ^^

I hear the baby now on the doppler too. I use it alot. Especially when i feel a bit insecure.. it def helps when you hear the strong hb :) How high is your little ones?

Mine is usually between 168-172.. So hoping that whole wives tale with the hb is true XD

And omg not having :sex: for about 2 months now is killing me. Especially now that my sex drive is back. And my poor dh. He is cleaning, working and doing everything else. God bless him. He never complains.
Yet i feel so guilty when i sit around doing nothing and he is doing everything.
I'm glad everything is going well with you dana ^^ we def all deserve it after such a loss. :hugs: when is your next scan booked? are you doing any other testing? they gave us a flyer for something where they take my blood and test it for any dna abnormalities with the baby. But it costs 350.. Just not sure if we need to do it. Don't really have anything in my family and neither does my dh. And i'm only 26.. we're still thinking about it.

Lubru- Hey if you got the promotion then you should still go with it ^^ and the nausea will go away at one point. Just sucks at the beginning. I am feeling much better in that way. Still get it a little at night but it depends what i eat for dinner.

And seriously all that stuff you find on the internet about help against nausea didn't work at all on me. I just had to find what worked. Everyone's nausea i think is different. It's trial and error with all that XD

You should totally get the doppler but i'd say wait until your like 12 weeks or so. You'll drive yourself crazy before that. i find it almost right away now the hb.
And i'm 14 weeks so. :) i know some say you can find it at 8 weeks or so. But i think those are super rare cases XD

I had a bloat bump too at the start but weirdly enough that just stayed and changed into a normal bump :) and hey just let it be a bump. You're pregnant so you don't have to worry about looking fat around the belly ^^ it's just the baby hehehehe...
although it gets annoying when everyone reminds you that you're gonna be huge later on. Gets kind of annoying. Wish people would keep they're opinions to themselves.

Anyway... babbling on here. Hope everything keeps going well lubru... and just you wait before you know it you'll be in the 2nd trimester. Actually went pretty quick in my mind but at the same time super slow :rofl: if you get what i mean ;)

Argh still stuck with ms lol I have to keep taking nausea pills and they make me so drowsy. I can mostly find the hb everyday now, it's around 140 I think. I refused the tests for down syndrome, because it doesn't matter to us. We believe God will send us only what we can handle. I would never consider abortion anyway. I still don't feel or look pregnant lol I'm so bored staying at home, it's maddening. I booked the rest of my driving classes, I had stopped them during first tri due to ms. I'll have to skip my nausea pills on those days, can't drive and be drowsy. My next appointment is at 17 weeks. I hope all is well with you girls!

oh man i hope that MS will finally go away for you. Hope your not stuck with it the while pregnancy. 2nd trimester is supposed to be the fun one XD i love using the doppler. I love listening to it's hb and the best part is when i talk to the little bean and i get kicks as a reply :D love love it ^^ and then i know the little flutters i feel are the baby not my imagination. Apparently there is a good side about bicornuate uterus... we tend to feel it earlier because of the cramped space in there.

Just hope it all goes well. :) i am so in love with this little kicker inside of me <3 can't wait for halloween :)

I bet it sucks that you had to stop driving lessons but i hope you are able now to do them :) I know exactly how you feel about staying home. Especailly when you have nothing to do besides sit around.

Had a good day yesterday. We had a bbq with family and it was the best day i've had in a long time. And the longest i've been outside :D We're supposed to have nice weather all week so i'll be sitting more outside in the sun. As long as i sit down everything is fine. :)

And good news, bleeding has went down a lot. So hoping that its finally stopping.
Fingers crossed lol...

well 17 weeks seems like a good time to find out :) do you have any feeling of what it is?

my dad says it's a girl this time. And apparently he is never wrong :D he was right about my son when everybody thought it was a girl.

And he was always right about all of my sisters and me. So hopefully he is right this time. Although i feel more like it's a boy again. But i will love her/ him just as much.

And i totally agree about the down syndrome or whatever. That's why we've decided against it too. I would never abort. And we will love it just as much even if it has something. it'll still be my little angel :)

I hate when they ask, like it would change anything. But i guess there are plently of women out there that would decided on not having the baby.

I hope you stop bleeding altogether soon. I bled from week 13 to 17 with my son, it was so stressful. I've been sooo constipated tmi lol. I finally managed to go a little bit tonight and I'm all crampy because of it. &#128534;

Well it makes me feel better that it stopped for you ^^ hoping it does too. :) Oh god, i know what you mean about the constipation. It's so painful. For days i can't go and my stomach is killing me. And then when i finally do. I feel like i can't sit for days :rofl:

Am trying to eat food to fight constipation. lots of coconut oil :D

two more days and then i have another ultrasound to check the baby and the clot. Hoping its finally gone. :)

Tmi Haha I finally managed to go yesterday after like 3 weeks of constipation lolll &#128514; I still feel bloated though, especially after I eat. Yesterday night I felt like a balloon about to pop! I hope all goes well at your scan! &#128077;

Bloating sucks!! And morning sickness is so different from what I expected...in movies it just seems like you just puke once or twice and bam you know you're pregnant...but this is just such a weird long-term see-saw between feeling hungry but not wanting to eat...but feeling horrible if you don't...but bloated if you do! I am home in bed today because I just couldn't make it out the door this morning! I really hope it goes away soon! I'm just being super lazy and eating junk food!!

I'm so glad things are going okay with you both. We did the Down's Syndrome test...the way the midwife put it was that if it comes back positive we can plan, get to know community of other parents, read about it in advance, etc. We still haven't decided whether to find out the sex in advance. I want a girl and I am worried I will feel disappointed if it is a boy even though that is horrible to say! What are your thoughts about finding out in advance? Do you recommend it?

Oh and p.s. Vel good luck with the scan! I have a midwife appointment tomorrow (May 5) and hope to use their Doppler for the first time!

I think it's easier knowing the sex in advance, so you can have some time to mourn your desired gender and move on lol I get really irritated when my husband says it's a boy. He was right last time! My son told me he didn't want a girl baby today. &#128531; Today I got hit with nausea really bad. I skipped 3 doses of my pills cuz I felt better and apparently I still need them! Have you girls been naughty food wise? I cheated and had cold, prepackaged lunch meat twice this week. I'm just dying for a freaking cold ham sandwich lol &#128517;

Hey girls ^^ so scan went great and omg my belly just exploded in the last week. I am super showing.:happydance:
And the best news of all.... I am off bed rest !!! :happydance::happydance:

It's so nice to be doing stuff. Have had more energy although the other day I woke up and just suddenly had the urge to throw up. It came out of no where and I didn't even feel nauseated or anything before or after. It was really weird.

But thankfully for now that was just a one time thing ^^ doctor did say that in two weeks they will check my cervix to see if it can support the pregnancy so hoping that is all good.

And I really wanna know what the gender is. That be the only real reason id do the test :D wish I knew as early as you are finding out. ^^

Well me and dh want a girl but my son wants a boy xD think he wants a brother to play with :D

But to be honest, yeah I'd be sad if it's not a girl but I'll still be happy. I am actually the one that always jokes about the gender saying it's a boy xD

But my dad said it's going to be a girl and he has never been wrong ^^ so got my fingers crossed for all of us.

Sending loads of pink baby dust your way :dust: :pink:

:hugs:

Lubru: how did your midwife appointment go? Did you hear anything?

I am so excited now. ^^ can't wait for these months to go by fast :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->