Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
Okay for many of us this is our last chance to get in a BFP before Christmas! Hoping and praying to Santa for a Christmas baby.

Who is with me? :D (Will add your names to the thread!)

:xmas4::dust::xmas4:
Kazine
Lightupthesky
gonnagetabump
Tigerlily01
Lirpa11
:bfp: pinkribbon :bfp:
LovemyBubx
Hatsjoo
Jalanis22
Destiny08
skinnysmrs
squirrel.
:bfp: MomWife :bfp:
Wishing_
MrsPensFan
:bfp: PeachDaisy :bfp:
persephone13
Nitengale
Miwi
MrsMcCurdy
tamil girl
schmetterling
:cry:LeahLou :cry:
Praying4Num1
jesshugs
volumeone
Andreabond78
ReadynWaiting
sharnw
hoping041
apple_20
:bfp: kcarter91 :bfp:
:bfp: ferens06 :bfp:
:xmas4::dust::xmas4:

I'll join! :)

Hello!

We've been ttc for 4 cycles now, this is our 5th cycle coming up. I test on Dec 15th, so it would be right in time to tell DH for Christmas! I'm hoping and praying and crossing everything that this is the month, I can't imagine a better Christmas present!

I'm in CD13 of my 10th cycle and I am on my knees begging and pleaing to Jesus and GOD to please please please so badly I want a baby pppppleaaese give me a BFP, that's all I want for Xmas is a perfect little baby. Pleaee!!!!!

I'm on 4DPO of a 12 day luteal phase so AF is due on 1st December. Fingers crossed that I'll be getting more than a chocolate on the first day of advent! :bfp:

:xmas16::xmas8:

I'm in! But since my luteal phase is only like, 6 days I'll have to hope that these are super-sperm/super-eggs! :haha:

Oh no :( Why is your luteal phase so short? What are you doing to help?

I read you're a sci fi nerd... Are you looking forward to the Doctor Who 50th? ^^

Oh no :( Why is your luteal phase so short? What are you doing to help?

I read you're a sci fi nerd... Are you looking forward to the Doctor Who 50th? ^^

No idea why it's short, but the docs here don't feel the need to treat it the first year ttc, since it is technically still possible to get pregnant, it's just harder. I'm scheduled for a progesterone test this cycle though, and am seeing another doc for my follow-up, so maybe she'll have a different opinion. A few of the ladies on here suggested vitamin B, red raspberry leaf tea, and progesterone cream, but I think I'm gonna wait until after this month to try anything so the test results aren't skewed.

Yup, I love Doctor Who!! :thumbup: Total sci-fi nerd here, lol!

Yay Doctor Who! I adore daleks.

I super recommend Vitex. It's seen my ovulation go from CD19 to CD15 to CD11 in 3 cycles... Much better than that really long wait and I've heard it's good for luteal phase defect. Hopefully it can help you.

Yay Doctor Who! I adore daleks.

I super recommend Vitex. It's seen my ovulation go from CD19 to CD15 to CD11 in 3 cycles... Much better than that really long wait and I've heard it's good for luteal phase defect. Hopefully it can help you.

Awesome, thanks for the tip!

No problem! I'm super psyched to have shorter cycles as it means my TTC journey won't be as long!

I'm in! Hoping to be able to tEst in the second week of December!

Can I join we haven't been TTC for long but really really want a bfp before Christmas possible due date would be perfect for us too.

I would test on 17th.

Lots of luck to all of you xx

I wouldn't mind a BFP before xmas! Thought i doubt i would tell my family just yet :)
At 4 DPO atm, not sure how long my luteal phase is but since the average is 14 days i'm gonna try not to test bfore dec 3 rd :)

I definitely won't be telling anyone until my first scan, learned that mistake first time around.

My fella asked me what I wanted for Christmas today... I said a stick with two lines on it!!!

Yeah I agree I would wait for ..... My first scan....or 12 weeks. Second trimester.

Oh my FREAKING GOD I'VE JUST REALISED THAT IF MY CYCLE THIS MONTH LASTS 22 DAYS AS IT IS SHAPING OUT TO BE, AF IS DUE ON THE 1ST DECEMBER, IF I'M NOT PREGNANT AND AF SHOWS ON 1ST DECEMBER AND NEXT CYCLE IS 22/23/24 DAYS THAT IS 22ND DECEMBER AF IS DUE AND I COULD GET A BFP ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

IMAGINE IF I DIDN'T TELL WYATT AND I PRETENDED LIKE MY PERIOD WASN'T ACTUALLY DUE UNTIL BOXING DAY OR SOMETHING AND THEN I SURPRISED HIM CHRISTMAS MORNING WITH A BFP.

THIS IS FATE I HOPE IT IS FATE.

I GOT A BFP ON BOXING DAY 2010 WHEN I HAD A MISCARRIAGE, MAYBE GETTING MY BFP ON CHRISTMAS DAY THIS YEAR IS LIKE SOME KIND OF SIGN, LIKE IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OKAY THIS TIME AROUND.

I'M IN A REALLY FATE-Y MOOD AFTER WATCHING DOCTOR WHO. SO SUE ME.

AAAAAAAAH.

Hii add me....i had a d&c the 31st of oct so as for now im waitin to get my AF to see when i can try again,..hopefully before xmas..

Hoping for you kazine that would be a extra special bfp!

Last time round everyone found out when I was 10 weeks. I think this time I would probably tell my parents a bit earlier then wait until the scan to tell everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->