Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Please add me, I'm in :) This is my second month TTC with irregular cycles . . . I cant think of a better Christmas present, but I'm really trying not to get my hopes up!! Good luck everyone!

Add me!! I'm due AF around the 21st so test a day or two before Christmas! Here's hoping anyways! Good luck ladies!!!

If you get your BFP, is anyone planning on telling anyone at Christmas?

We've got both our immediate families (every single one of them) staying or coming over for Christmas and I'm really not sure how I would keep it a secret if I were pregnant. Most of them already suspect I am anyway!

x

We've got both our immediate families (every single one of them) staying or coming over for Christmas and I'm really not sure how I would keep it a secret if I were pregnant. Most of them already suspect I am anyway!

x

We would like to keep it a secret but are going away over New Years Irish friends and they would guess if I wasn't drinking and scuba diving since it's New Years and we will be on the beach for a week, so we'd first tell MIL and my mom. And I couldn't lie to friends although DH wants to keep it secret as long as possible.

x

I'd try and keep it a secret from everyone until 12 weeks, but dh wants to tell his parents :p and I may end up telling my best friend! Lol

I think we would probably want to tell our parents if we found out we were pg before Christmas. AF is due for me between the 9th and 13th (depending on ovulation). So I would def have the pg confirmed at the doctor first before telling our parents. We jumped the gun last time and things didn't go so well.

I wouldn't want to tell anyone till I'm almost 4 months. Just to be safe.

Does anyone ever cramp ever now and then before they O? I been cramping since yesterday. It comes and goes though. My hubby thought I was getting my AF again.

I'm also excited because I'm going to be getting some folic acid today! Hopefully it helps for when I O some time this week or next week.

Starting to get excited now December is almost here! All I track is CM so really its all guess work for me.

Also trying not to get my hopes up but definitely wishing and praying FX !

Got my 1mg folic acid just now. I even got B6. The hubby got himself folic acid as well lol. We're going hard this cycle!!

Can I be added to the list? This is our first cycle ttc and I'm breastfeeding which will probably complicate things but I'm feeling lucky :) I'm on cd 14 and ovulated on day 23 last cycle so who knows. I started doing opk's a few days ago. Good luck to everyone! Would love to see a bunch of Christmas bfp's, even if I'm not one of them! :)

Hoping for a pregnant Christmas too!
Been through a rough year and would love to end it on a positive note!
I O'd this weekend so I think I'll make it to.. Next week before I start testing? :haha:

Geez there's a lot of us now!!! Wonder how many BFPs we will have by Xmas day! Lots hopefully! :dust:

Count me in! DH and I are on our first cycle of TTC #1. Had + OPK on Nov. 17th and 18th. As long as AF doesn't arrive when expected, I hope for a BFP which would be AWESOME!

Good Luck Everyone!

Baby dust to everyone. For some reason I'm super excited!

:dust:

This is my 7th cycle since a mmc and I would love to be pregnant for Christmas, it would be a brilliant end to a hard year. I have 2 weeks to go till I test.
Good luck everyone, Christmas bfp and 2014 babies all round :happydance:

Can I be added?! Going into cycle 5 of TTC. Will not be able to BD as much as usual due to O day being on Thanksgiving and Christmas but I'm still hopeful. :)

O'ing this Wednesday!

I would love a BFP before xmas

I am pretty new to the whole TTC thing! half the time i'm looking up abbreviations being used lol.

Quick snap shot of my journey so far...married in July started trying on honeymoon had chemical pregnancy in August then fell pregnant in Sept, unfortunately almost 3 weeks ago at 7+5 started to bleed but had incomplete MC so due to have ERPC on Thursday.

I don't seem to have a problem falling pregnant alas they haven't stuck so far....i'm so impatient to draw a line under this disappointment and move on!

So add me to your list and everyone send sticky baby glue my way!! x

Can I join? I'm cd6 and will be testing around Dec 20 just in time for a Christmas bfp. Gl everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->