Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

We would like to wait the 12 weeks, but with us going away with friends over New Years, if we are pregnant they would know when I'm not drinking and watching foods (no yummy cheese boards and wine!) were gonna try and put everyone off (I might buy fake wine if we get a BFP.. Hee hee) but still tell my mom and MIL as I'd hate for them to find out after others already knew or guessed.

I didnt think id make this now, but AF started this morning! So christmas day will be CD32 for me so can I have my name added to the list? This is month 8 ttc or cycle 9, though this is also my first proper cycle ttc! *fingers crossed*! Ill be testing either on christmas eve or christmas day if af hasnt shown! Probably christmas eve to avoid ruining christmas day with a bfn lol

Please add me too. I'll be due for AF on the 3rd of December. I'm sooooo hoping I'll have a BFP before that.

I tried agnus castus (vitex) this cycle too to speed up ovulation (it would be anywhere between CD13 and CD21 and I hated the wait!!), although I didn't realise that I couldn't take soy isoflavones at the same time as they cancel each other out apparently. I didn't realise! Well, even if I wasn't supposed to take them both at the same time, it still worked and I ovulated CD13. Here's hoping it was a healthy egg! We managed to BD at the right time - 2 days before, the day of O and the day after. So I'm so hoping for a December BFP. If I did get a BFP then I'd be 7 weeks on Christmas Eve. Too early to tell and too early for a scan... I mean I could have one and see a hearbeat (if all was well), but I still wouldn't feel too happy telling people. It's a problem I will gladly face though :)

x

I will join! AF is due on December 15th. I am on CD8 I believe I will O between CD10-CD13 since I am going off my previous cycles! FX for BFP's to us all!!!!:happydance::flower::hugs:

There's 13 of us here. We've got to get at least ONE xmas :bfp:!

:xmas8:

I took a bite of a boiled egg earlier... And I felt so immediately ill afterwards! Too early for symptoms?

I would love to join. My AF was on the 14. My average cycle is 35 so by Dec 18 she should be back. According to a website I should test on the 12 of Dec.

I'm praying I can give the hubby the best gift ever!

On the 19 & 20th I had brown discharge two days after the :witch: went away. Today I feel super sick. Threw up one of my favorite candies. I still feel sick! I've also noticed some EWCM that looks like boggers so I must be ovulating soon! I'm going to try to BD everyday or at least every 12 hours. I told the hubby and he said I must be trying to kill him, lol.

Kazine-I used to be on ff forums I like these way better but there was a group of 18 of us once and we got 8 bfps .... Three were chemicals...but still great odds. I truly think women who join together have better luck then any one woman who stands on her own. :)

8 BFPs... Yes please!! That'd be great. Many happy mummies-to-be at Christmas!

Can I join you ladies? cd3 for me today and it's our 4th cycle TTC. Praying that I'll be able to test a few days before Christmas and surprise the hubby Christmas morning. ;)

Good luck ladies!!!

So I took a ovulation strip. It came out invalid... Grr

That's so annoying! I had that once... Didn't have any dye in it :mad:

Welcome MrsPensFan!

My post-O temps are looking pretty stable... Wonder if Vitex has something to do with it :)

Had a bit of a funny moment earlier. Because we're TTC but just keeping it between the two of us at the minute (miscarriage last time and whatnot). But I've been finding ovulation sticks everywhere, OHs parents were in out living room last night for like an hour, and my friends were in here earlier too, and I was sitting on the sofa and found one in between the sofa cushions! Slowly and discreetly slipped that into my pocket like! LOL

I'm in! CD 11 currently. Already got my positive OPK! Plan to test second week of Dec! Fx for everyone!!

Okay add me to the list! AF is due around the 21st of Dec as I just finished yesterday. According to ovufriend I'll be ovulating around the 6th or 7th. Fx'd for all if us!

I tested yesterday with an OPk it was a big fat positive soo nubby and i tonight will work on it hooefully im still ovulating

Im just not sure when to start testing since i had the MC and yesterday. Y positibe OPk, im a POAS but i bought the test strips on ebay...so any opinions on when to start testing? Dont even know what cycle day im on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->