Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

I'm sorry you're feeling down. There are some really amazing ladies on here. I know bfps are hard to see but we need to be here for everyone on here not just those stuck in the same rut we are. Wouldn't you be ecstatic if you got a positive and wanted to tell the world? Let other ladies have that moment too.

:hi: Hello!! I am a mother to a 9 yr old, 6 month old, and have been ttc since my youngest was born. On my 5th cycle and they have been all over the place! I finally got a light bfp yesterday!! I thought I was out but we caught it this time! Going to finalize it with a clearblue digital Christmas morning!

Are you just bragging on every thread or...?

I'm thinking of deleting my account on here.

No, I'm not trying to "brag" as you call it on every forum. I'm joining forums where people will chat and that I can meet new people. I found a wonderful forum the last time I had my BFP and we still keep in contact. I'm sorry you got your BFN. But I do think it is unfair that you are asking this question of me. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. I'm very excited that we were finally able to conceive again. I think this thread said "pregnant before christmas!" and I was hoping I would get my BFP. Hadn't been on bnb in a while due to being busy so again was trying to find some nice ladies. Apparently I made a mistake on this thread and will remove myself. I wish you the best of luck as I have tried like crazy since before my DS2 was born to get my first BFP in many years. Thank you for slapping me in the face for my happiness. Again, I wish you the best of luck and that you will eventually be happy and hope that you don't share it like I have so someone doesn't smack you in the face like you have done me.

Sorry jjsmom I guess ttc can be very emotional try not to take it personally. Congrats to you x

Please don't feel bad JJ! It's not you! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->