Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Congrats everyone! I've been testing yesterday and today and nothing yet. Just holding out hope I can get a BFP before Xmas to surprise my OH :)

Feeling really ill today. Caught my boyfriend cold but I feel like, really ill. Got a fever and that. :( My temp just a while ago was 37.27*c. D: Normal post-o temps are 36.7*c ish. Fair enough I'm temping at night but it's still waaaaay hot.

Congrats ferens! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

fx for you wishing! When are you testing!

Congrats to the ladies with bfp's!!!!

Good luck Wishing!

Thank you, and congratulations to everyone else. Feeling very cautious!

Keep testing in the hopes I'll get a BFP before xmas so I can wrap up the test and give it to OH before xmas. BFN today, tomorrow will be my last chance!

I'm still ill though my fever is going down (see my chart) it has been insane the past few days :(

Grats Ferens!

Kazine - Fx for you that you get that BFP!

Just wanted to say CONGRATS to Momwife, kcarter, and ferens on your :bfp:!!!!!

Fx for kazine and Wishing!!!

:dust: to you all!

AFM: Had temp drop this morning so hopefully we will have a Christmas conception!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

:hi: Hello!! I am a mother to a 9 yr old, 6 month old, and have been ttc since my youngest was born. On my 5th cycle and they have been all over the place! I finally got a light bfp yesterday!! I thought I was out but we caught it this time! Going to finalize it with a clearblue digital Christmas morning!

:hi: Hello!! I am a mother to a 9 yr old, 6 month old, and have been ttc since my youngest was born. On my 5th cycle and they have been all over the place! I finally got a light bfp yesterday!! I thought I was out but we caught it this time! Going to finalize it with a clearblue digital Christmas morning!

Are you just bragging on every thread or...?

I'm thinking of deleting my account on here.

That's quite unfair Kazine. Good luck to you though :dust:

Rightio, Christmas day and :bfn:, so I'm officially taking a break from this forum indefinitely. I'm unsubscribing from the thread. Y'all can keep posting but I won't be updating so you can make a new thread or whatever. If anyone wants to keep in contact PM me or something.

Good luck to all in the future :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->