Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

3 days late, wow! Haha I wouldn't be able to control myself.

No signs here except I don't have my chin spot yet, which is always definitely a sign AF is coming in the next week.

14dpo today. Still no sign of AF. By this time I usually get horrible cramps but I'm perfectly fine!

Not too much longer until I can test!!!!! AF still has not arrived, I think that means great news! Will update you ladies on Saturday!!!!

FX Wishing!!!:hugs::flower:

Fx for you!

The hubby wants me to test today so I am. If it comes out as a bfn I'll try again on Saturday.

Check out my chart! Wonder if I'm having an implantation dip but 4DPO might be a bit too early!

I woke up with really bad pains in the right of where my uterus would be and my first thought was ectopic. They were really bad but they seem to have gone now so my worrying should be for nothing.

Nauseous this morning and cramping on and off. Only at 8dpo but reeeeeally trying to hold off testing until next week. I hate this wait!

Hey ladies!! I finally receive my :bfp::bfp: I don't know what to do right now!!

Attachments

• 1220031812.jpg
    1220031812.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
Thank you ladies!

If anybody want to read here the symptoms I was having: I copied it from Symptoms by DPO thread:

AF is due Sunday 15th. Here are my symptoms:

1-2 DPO nothing
3DPO gassy, fatigue, constipation, diarrhea in pm
4DPO cramps, nose bleed, runny nose, decreased appetite
5DPO gassy, cramps, stuffy nose, vivid dreams, constipation
6DPO bloating, cramps, gassy, backache, dizziness/lightheaded, runny nose, sore throat, stuffy nose, decreased appetite, fatigue
7DPO cramps, gassy, lightheaded, runny & stuffy nose, vivid dreams, decreased appetite, sore throat in am
8DPO low blood pressure, gassy, cramps, emotional, nose bleed, headache, runny & stuffy nose, fatigue, constipation, acne breakout, sore throat in am
9DPO gassy, cramps, backache, runny & stuffy nose, sore throat, headache, nose stuffy, runny nose, sore throat in am
10DPO cramps, runny & stuffy nose, gassy,headache, dizziness, sore throat, fatigue, backache, low blood pressure (90/61) I think AF will arrive next week since I am getting cramps this early.
11DPO cramps, gassy
12DPO cramps, gassy, acne breakout, headache, fatigue, bloated
13DPO cramps, gassy, headache, fatigue, stuffy/runny nose
14DPO cramps, gassy, headache, fatigue, stuffy/runny nose, nose bleed, nipples hurt
15DPO AF is due so nothing yet, slight cramping, runny nose, breasts are sensitive
16DPO AF is 1 day late, nipples and breasts are very sensitive, fatigue
17DPO AF is 2 days late, nipples and breasts are very sensitive, fatigue
18DPO AF is 3 days late, nipples and breasts hurt, fatigue, fell asleep while my mom was talking on the phone to me! LOL! Called her back 1 hr later and she said oh you awake now!!!! I told her I didn't know that I fell asleep on the phone!
19DPO AF is still late, same symptoms as yesterday.
20DPO AF is still late, so I tested and BFP!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Big CONGRATS!!! :D So happy for you! I've added your :bfp: to the thread

Looks like I'm having a bit of a cold/fever which could account for my high temp this morning though my symptoms didn't start til this evening at like 10pm. So it could be nothing :( Fingers still crossed though.

Still no AF. I would be 4w+2d pregnant, if I ever get a :bfp:

Thank you ladies!!! Wishing, did you test yet or when are you testing? How many days you are late?

FX for the rest of you ladies to receive your BFP's!!!!:hugs::flower::dust::dust:

Congrats Mumwife! Thats fab!!:thumbup:

I have a little bit of news too! I thought I was out as I started to spot and it lasted about 2 days then it just stopped so i thought I will give it 2-3 days until yesterday and then test, Since then I have done 4 Tests since yesterday and all BFP! I am soooooo Excited I cant believe it, my partner said its the best present ever :happydance:

(I think i ovulated late this month), My symptoms disappeared completely at what I thought was 10dpo so I gave up hope, esp with the spotting which i thought was AF early, but then the night before last and last night my breasts have been so excruciating I could not touch them at all. I am so tired, but then cant sleep and I have had a dodgy tummy like i have eaten something bad.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to the rest of you ladies,
I couldn't have got through my tww without you so thank you! :hugs: x

Thank readynwaiting! I am still in shock

https://i42.tinypic.com/2mmfrzs.jpg

I have just done a digi to confirm it so fingers crossed this is a sticky bean!

Im fairly sure I wont be getting a bfp before christmas! This is my first full cycle in around 3 years, so I dont know how long it should be etc, but I have what (tmi!) Can only be described as cm that looks like partially cooked egg white today, which I assume means im ovulating? :p
That said, my temps have been slightly higher for the last week or so...although I have been sick.
So im calling it off for me I think. If I can resist! I may take a test tomorrow, just to be sure, but I dont feel even a little pregnant, and with the ewcm etc, I think its safe to say im out :)

Congrats to those who have had their bfps! And good luck to the rest of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->