Pregnant by older guy, not sure what to do

Congratulations! Sounds like the birth went well. Hope you're getting some rest

Heather, congrats!! I've been stalking and I'm so glad to hear your baby was born and is healthy!! I'll be waiting to read all the updates!!

Oh my goodness!! congrats little mama bear!! Can't wait to hear more, so glad for you that she's safe and happy :)

Congrats! You have picked such a beautiful name and I love how you are using your last name as her middle name. I have been following your story and want to say how much I admire you. You are such a strong woman and I'm glad you shared your story with us. I look forward to more updates, as well as a picture, if you are willing to share.

Congratulations heather. Sounds like you both did and fab. Loved reading your birth story. So glad shes doing so well and will hopfully be able to come home soon.

Hope you're resting up and healing well heather :hugs: and I hope Gabriella is doing fab x

Just stumbled across this thread whilst having a browse through bnb. Read it all and wow what an amazing woman you are! A huge congratulations on your baby girl! Hope you both are doing well x

Just seen this while browsing. Your sound so mature with all your posts. Congrats to you!

I found this post by complete accident,not sure how though but once I read your first few posts,I realised that you were someone very sweet,special and down to earth.ive read each and every one of your posts and as far as I'm concerned in my eyes you are one of the most amazing,sensible and strong women I've ever heard of,massive congratulations on the birth of your baby girl,I'm sure your doing an amazing job and I'll be keeping an eye out for updates on you all.xxx

I have read your whole thread and I just wanted to say Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl a beautiful name and I wish you and your little family all the best for the future :hug:

Congrats heather! Hope all is well with you, baby and FOB :)

a massive digital telematic hug to you, FOB and your little family Heatherr! enjoy your baby girl and nevermind the bnb, there's plenty of time for updates <3 <3 <3

Hello everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been on here pm'ing with a few people who I talk to regularly, but I haven't had the chance to make a post. I have just been really busy and tired and not had the mental strength to even post an update. I feel like a scatterbrain lately.

Gabriella is still in the NICU, but is scheduled to come home on Monday if all goes well (keep your fingers crossed please lol). Nothing major has happened, but we just had to wait until she could reach all of the criteria they wanted her to meet and maintain her weight and body temperature better for 1 week solid. But I have to go back to school. Having a baby, even if she is in the NICU, doesn't count as a medical reason for ME to be off school, so I will get in trouble if I don't get back and my teachers can fail me. So anyway, FOB has been saving his vacation time so he can take off when she comes home. I feel so overwhelmed with the thought of going back to school. Thankfully it's only for a few more months. But I'm really depressed about it.

I'm sorry there aren't a lot of details here. I will post pictures. I'm going to put some watermarks on them first. I don't think anyone here will steal them, but you never know who is lurking and not even a member here. I had pictures of myself stolen off another site once. Anyway, I'll try to post again really soon with some pics, but I'm sorry I have a horrible migraine and just want to go to sleep right now. I just saw that people were sort of worried about me so I thought I should let everyone know that I'm ok.

Glad to hear that little miss will be out of NICU soon :) I hope these last few months of school will fly by for you! It's good that fob can take some time off work to look after the baby.

Thank you for updating us all :hugs:

Your school sounds so unreasonable. I was only pregnant while still in school but they let me go in two hours late every day because I was always tired and emotionally really screwed over. Why should it be any different than if your family was taking a vacation? As long as you keep up with the work, they should work with you.

I'm glad that your LO is doing good, hopefully she is ready to come home very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->