Pregnant on my Birthday

Trinity42

Mommy to Mika
Reaction score
Its a while away Feb 1 but I just notied I will be 22 weeks on my 22nt birthday. How neat is that?

I got my BFP the day before my birthday in July! Best birthday pressie ever - even though I was sick as a dog all day!!!

snap my birthdays the 1st of feb but ill be something like 36 weeks lol hope she dont come early!!

this is my second birthday in a row pregnant (not the same pregnancy of course :) ) i was heavily pregnant with alfie on my 20th birthday and i will be 19 weeks on my 21st with this LO :)

yay I was pregnant for my birthday and for xmas:)

Congrats! You made me realize I will be 32 weeks pregnant on my 32nd bday! Cheers to us!

i'll be 32 weeks pregnant on my 18th lol! and 22 weeks on christmas xxx

Im pregnant for all the festivities this year (christmas new year, oh birthday, our anniversary, my bday and valentines) :( I will be 29 weeks on my birthday end of jan. Big belly!! At least i can go out and eat a ton of tasty food :) yay! x

I was pregnant on my birthday with all 3 boys lol, this one is due on 10th may and my birthday is on 26th lol.....

I will be PG for all the holidays too My Birthday is 3rd January I will be 16 weeks to the day for Christmas I will have baby just before DH birthday due the 11th his B-Day is the 25th of June. also my oldest turns 18 on the 23rd June so lot of June birthdays.

Ooh, you made me realise i'll be 34 weeks on my husband's 34th birthday :)

My bday is next week on Dec 26.. i will be a few days over 27 weeks. Thinking im going to go out for breakfast and dinner and maybe a movie.. to see The new Alvin and the Chipmunks :)

im 28 weeks preg 4 my 21st and was heavily preg on my 18th. Gotta make sure im not pregnant on my 30th now! X

this is the first time im pregnant on my birthday i well be 24yrs old and to the day 20weeks pregnant

I will be PG for all the holidays too My Birthday is 3rd January I will be 16 weeks to the day for Christmas I will have baby just before DH birthday due the 11th his B-Day is the 25th of June. also my oldest turns 18 on the 23rd June so lot of June birthdays.

We have the same birthday :thumbup: I'm gonna be 29 weeks, nearly 30 weeks on my birthday :dance: I'm turning 20

Really cool that you'll be 22 on your 22nd birthday!

Thats really cool :D

Im also pregnant for everything.

xmas ill be 20+2
OH bday 9th Jan-22+3
My bday 3rd feb-26wks........Booking my 3d scan for this date too :D
Val day 14th feb-27+4

WOW!

Beat this though........I was induced on my 31st birthday nearly 13 years ago and had my daughter the day after. This year my LO is due 2 weeks before my birthday.......it's a boy and usually boys have a tendancy to be late!!!! Mmmmmmmm hope it's not the case or I am in for an uncomfortable time of it!!!!!:wacko:

Im going to be a wale on my birthday!! im febuary and bub is due 28th of feb!! no drinks for me :nope:

xx

I'll be 26+ weeks pregnant on my birthday in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->