preseed?!

Just the thought of having a baby fill one of those. Tiny fingers and toes I conquered my fear and wentdown the baby aisle section at Wal-Mart.....I cried and I bought em. I always used to avoid it. But I'm going to have a baby someday.

I bought a natural/organic lube that is sperm friendly. It is, however supposed to be here on Monday. I will probably O Sunday. Lol. :) that's just the way it works sometimes. Don't get me wrong though, we are still trying :wink:

Excited to see you ladies' results!

I cried too the other day at the store looking for clothes for my toddler. I would've been finding out in 2 weeks the gender of my May angel. I had a feeling it was a girl. Still hurts sometimes. We will both have our babies someday hopefully soon!

5spo and counting!

Bumping us back to the top? When is everyone testing? I am the 7th. I thought there were some ladies testing thanksgiving ????? Where r u

I'm testing!! 7 dpo :blush:
image.jpg

Not seeing much buuut I'm a POAS addict... :thumbup:

Bumping us back to the top? When is everyone testing? I am the 7th. I thought there were some ladies testing thanksgiving ????? Where r u
I've got 14 days to go lol.
I used OPKs this cycle, twice daily, and just got my positive yesterday on CD28. So I either have 8-10 day luteal phases, or a strange longer cycle this time.

We've been using preseed daily. Love it!

Leah-keep going girl its early!! The egg has to travel three days and ..... Then floats about in the uterus for up to 3-5 days plus an additions 2-3 days to produce enough hcg to show up in ur urine.....so rd for u

Timetotry- lol I'm only 3dpo but I have really been ...... Excited about the result of preseed for this group!! I just got my crosshairs today usually my lp is 11 days so 8 more days for me to test so 7th it is.

I am at 9-10 dpo depending on when fertility friend places my ovulation date. Each new data entry changed it between the 14th and the 15th. It went back and forth so many times I just overrid it to the 14th.

I am testing, way early and symptom spotting like a mad woman. Husband is very sure I am pregnant, mother thinks it is very likely. I am feeling like AF is going to start here any second and she is 4-5 days away.

So I guess I technically need to give a few more days before a test can be reliable but I will be stunned if I am not pregnant. I may have just barely implanted and if so I have a few days before a test shows anything.

Renaendel-your ff chart looks amazing....has it given you qNy notification of ..... Triphasic chart .... It looks as tho it could be triphasic.....an additional temp increase ....girl it looks promising.

I don't have FF VIP so it won't tell me if it looks triphasic. I have to do the chart guesswork on my own. Thanks for thinking good thoughts about it!

Oh ....well its looks so triphasic to me. Goodluck do let us know ur outcome!!

Hi ladies can I join the pre seed fun... I'm on CD1 of my 5th cycle going pick up some pre seed once AF is gone.. I'm going to use it to do AI.. I'm just trying to figure out how much to use I was thinking a dab around my area then maybe pull some through the syringe the pull the baby juice then maybe pull just a tad more into syringe.. Any advice maybe??

I used 1.5g insterted with the syringe like thing that comes with it eight to my cervix15 min before bd.....because it spreads our that way and I didn't even need ne externally because eventually it started to make its way everywheree. Especially if ur doing AI I don't think a ton would be needed.

Yea that's what I'm reading.. That a little goes a long way :haha: I'm kinda excited to try this round.. I honestly was just starting to get really down about it all.. But this kinda lifted me up a bit.. I know it's not a sure thing I know nothing can be 100% but so many good results just have me excited to at least try

:witch: just arrived, so we will be starting our first month with preseed. And we get to test on Christmas Day!!! Please bring us a BFP, Santa!!!

Hey I have been using it for 5 months and no positive for me. I know it's not a miracle solution so I will keep using along with other things. This month is now my first month using softcups and preseed. Good luck guys ! Xxx

Still waiting on a BFP or the witch. In a holding patten.

image.jpg
9 dpo top is from this morning and bottom is from last night.

Will do a FRER tomorrow morning and probs another wondfo tonight :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->