Psychic Predictions

OK, don't judge me but I did another reading!!!!

I've been trying my hardest to not do another. I'm trying not to obsess, I'm scared of getting disappointed! Who did you get one from?

Hey girls! Here was my prediction from Gail -

Conceive June 2012 - boy
Conceive March 2015 - boy

Really hoping that June 2012 is right! Of course I wouldn't mind if it happened sooner!! :winkwink:

I've been trying my hardest to not do another. I'm trying not to obsess, I'm scared of getting disappointed! Who did you get one from?

This was my 5th one!!!!

Jenny Renny - BFP in May from conception in April and birth in Jan 2013 (boy)
Cheri22 - either Birth/BFP/Conceive January 2013 (boy)
Panrosa - Conception April 2012 birth Jan 2013 (girl)
Gail - April conception (girl)
Suzanne - april conception (girl)

jrowenj- Wow, they're all the same! That looks promising! I did Gail, and she didn't seem to accurate with anything. She mentioned a couple other things that just didn't make sense to me. Who do you think gave the best reading? I think I might do another one, but I'm so scared of being disappointed lol.

Hopeful4num1- Gail predicted June for me too, I hope that's right (unless I get BFP earlier)

jrowenj- Wow, they're all the same! That looks promising! I did Gail, and she didn't seem to accurate with anything. She mentioned a couple other things that just didn't make sense to me. Who do you think gave the best reading? I think I might do another one, but I'm so scared of being disappointed lol.

Hopeful4num1- Gail predicted June for me too, I hope that's right (unless I get BFP earlier)

I really likes suzanne!! I dont wanna get my hopes up but its hard not to when allof themsaid april!

I think I have to do it! Lol it looks real promising to me, I'm rooting for you! :] The gender looks like a toss up though, could be either one.

I dunno. My bbt chart is making me feel very discouraged this cycle :cry:

I dunno. My bbt chart is making me feel very discouraged this cycle :cry:

Why? It looks good to me lol. This month is my first time temping though so maybe I'm missing something lol.

You have a pretty significant drop. Just keep BDing, maybe you just haven't ovulated yet. OPKs aren't always right.

I ordered the TTC reading tall from Suzanne. I'm anxious and scared! How long did it take to get yours back?

You have a pretty significant drop. Just keep BDing, maybe you just haven't ovulated yet. OPKs aren't always right.

I ordered the TTC reading tall from Suzanne. I'm anxious and scared! How long did it take to get yours back?

It's only my 2nd time charting, so I don't know too much about it. I just feel like if I ovulated the day of the drop than my temp today should have been higher than it was...

My reading, unfortunately, took 10 days to get because she had surgery and was out for a week. Hope yours won't take as long!!

Maybe that day before where it shot up before dropping something effected your temp? Like different time or dream or you woke up an hour or 2 before then went back to sleep?

Wow, 10 days I'd go crazy lol.

Maybe that day before where it shot up before dropping something effected your temp? Like different time or dream or you woke up an hour or 2 before then went back to sleep?

Wow, 10 days I'd go crazy lol.

Hmmm maybe. Thanks for checking it out!!!

I wonder if any of these psychics have ever been right!

POO! I don't get my reading until the 28th. I can't wait :]

POO! I don't get my reading until the 28th. I can't wait :]

I just bought a reading from Suzanne too!! And I too won't get my reading until the 28th. I am going to go nuts! 16 days!?! :cry:

Lots of :dust: for us all!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->