Psychic Predictions

I will be testing in a week!!!! Im 4dpo and not having any sx and im not loving my chart... im scared to be hoeful bc i dont wanna be disappointed

Lol you're only 4 DPO don't get discouraged. Many women don't get any sx until after their BFP.

I just wanted to say how crazy these predictions are...gail predicted March conception/find out/birth and cheri22 predicted April. Needless to say I ovulated on March 30 and got my BFP on April 16! Very odd but awesome!

i'm about 5 dpo but my BFP prediction was for may :)
I wouldnt be upset if it was before then lol

I just wanted to say how crazy these predictions are...gail predicted March conception/find out/birth and cheri22 predicted April. Needless to say I ovulated on March 30 and got my BFP on April 16! Very odd but awesome!

OMG! Congrats!!!!! So, maybe I will get my BFP! I did 5 email readings (i know, i am crazy) and they ALL said April conception!

OMG! Congrats!!!!! So, maybe I will get my BFP! I did 5 email readings (i know, i am crazy) and they ALL said April conception!

Hope you get your BFP this month! FX'd

I've just asked for a reading from Suzanne today. I'm scheduled for tomorrow! Eek! I was expecting to have to wait a bit. Nervously excited....

I've just asked for a reading from Suzanne today. I'm scheduled for tomorrow! Eek! I was expecting to have to wait a bit. Nervously excited....

which reading did you request?
I was thinking baout getting one but then read the long wait and cahnged my mind.

Thanks hun!! FX'd you get your BFP this month!!

BTW, I had a reading from Suzanne too, she predicted January 2012...a wee bit off.

which reading did you request?
I was thinking baout getting one but then read the long wait and cahnged my mind.

Just the $3 dollar one. Didn't want to spend too much :)

BTW, I had a reading from Suzanne too, she predicted January 2012...a wee bit off.

Suzanne said her predictions can be pregnancy or birth. Your due date should be Januaryish isn't it? Congrats!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!! i know you have been trying for a while!!!!!!!!!! i hope i get mine before july/august when she predicted for me , either way i cant wait for my bfp either. what did you do this month?

Suzanne said her predictions can be pregnancy or birth. Your due date should be Januaryish isn't it? Congrats!

Hi girls my prediction has said April too! Got a +ve opk yest so will ovulate today or tomorrow. Oh God let us all get BFPs this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->