Psychic Predictions

I got a prediction from Suzanne to conceive or find out in July and predicted a boy! I hope she's right. I'd like another prediction though to compare them. Where do I go to get a prediction from Gail? She seems to be accurate from what I have seen on here.

Gail predicted March-April conception with a girl....out for March, there is a chance I could Ovulate again in April...FX

GL to everyone :)

BIG CONGRATS LADYGRIZ11 :D XX

Thanks hun!! FX'd you get your BFP this month!!

BTW, I had a reading from Suzanne too, she predicted January 2012...a wee bit off.

Where can I find predictions from Gail?

https://psychic123ukreadings.net/index.php

I just wanted to say how crazy these predictions are...gail predicted March conception/find out/birth and cheri22 predicted April. Needless to say I ovulated on March 30 and got my BFP on April 16! Very odd but awesome!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!! i know you have been trying for a while!!!!!!!!!! i hope i get mine before july/august when she predicted for me , either way i cant wait for my bfp either. what did you do this month?

This month we used conceive plus and softcups, I highly recommend them!!

BTW, I had a reading from Suzanne too, she predicted January 2012...a wee bit off.

Suzanne said her predictions can be pregnancy or birth. Your due date should be Januaryish isn't it? Congrats!

Thank you!! My due date is right around Christmas, I think I'd be more satisfied with her prediction if it didn't include the year. Definitely not knocking her, she may have just read mine wrong. It's such a cheap prediction, it's worth a try!!

Gaol and Mary both say April for me. I'm 3 dpo today so well see

Paid for Suzanne reading now just waiting.....

Gail predited May conception we shall see what Suzanne has to say

FX'd for everyone and congrats on the +'s :)

Suzanne said her predictions can be pregnancy or birth. Your due date should be Januaryish isn't it? Congrats!

Thank you!! My due date is right around Christmas, I think I'd be more satisfied with her
prediction if it didn't include the year. Definitely not knocking her, she may have
just read mine wrong. It's such a cheap prediction, it's worth a try!![/QUOTE]

Lol! I didn't notice the year. Maybe she did read it wrong. I still have 11 days until I get my reading. I'm so anxious its taking forever! Its scheduled on my estimated O day so maybe that'll be good luck or something lol

well I had a reading back in Jan....it was a phone consult on everything, not just ttc. She said I would be pregnant by the end of Summer....then she stopped thought about it and then said I would be pregnant by June....so I guess either this cycle or the next we will see! I hope she is right!

good luck ttcbaby!

I'm waiting on my second reading
I got one from Gail on ebay beacuse i've read so much about her reading on here and she said May conception and testing so we shall see

Waiting on my suzzane reading

i got my suzzane prediction and here is hers compared to gails

Gail - Predicts May 2012 conception and test (Girl)
Suzzane - June 2012 conceive or find out (Girl)

Gail - October 2014 conception (Boy)
Suzzane - August of 2014 as the month to conceive or find out (Boy)

They are very close and both say about the same time year and gender

i got my suzzane prediction and here is hers compared to gails

Gail - Predicts May 2012 conception and test (Girl)
Suzzane - June 2012 conceive or find out (Girl)

Gail - October 2014 conception (Boy)
Suzzane - August of 2014 as the month to conceive or find out (Boy)

They are very close and both say about the same time year and gender

That looks great! FX they're right!!

I have had 3 readings done so far, and waiting on 2 at the moment.....they are addicting!

waiting - I think that is great.....keep in mind that when these readers look into the future it is all depending on their interpretation of what they are seeing/feeling....so, I believe that though they were different months by different readers they are picking up on the wonderful fact that right around that time you will have your babies....I love it!!!!

Well, i got impatient and took a test this morning... i checked it after the 10 mins and there's a damn line. Now, I'm all frustrated!! Why did i put myself through this?!

Lol why did you wait so long to look at it? I throw mine away DEEP in the garbage after 3 minutes to make sure I don't see an evap. Test again in the morning with FMU. FX, girl!

Lol why did you wait so long to look at it? I throw mine away DEEP in the garbage after 3 minutes to make sure I don't see an evap. Test again in the morning with FMU. FX, girl!

Bc im a crazy person

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->