Psychic Predictions

THose are some GOOD Evaps though, right?!?!?!

PIC1.jpg

PIC2.jpg

Wow!! They sure are! Lol probably because they may not be evaps at all! Test in the AM, keep us updated. It's also very VERY early for you to be testing lol so don't get discouraged!

Thanks, Jenna... I have a bunch of these cheapies, so I will prob break down and test tomorrow morning. I am saving my FRER for when I am closer to AF being due

I was going to save my frer for the 12th when I test next but ive been real nauseous the last couple days and even though I had AF it was short and I had to be sure I wasn't pregnant because I'm taking clomid.

July2012 conception or find out/ girl prediction by Ruby.
July seems sooo far right now. LOL

I posted a few weeks ago I was predicted to get a BFP in march-april well...the lady was right got my :BFP: today! Wow, I'm shocked, happy, and down right giddy!!

congrats mrshill i hope my two predictions are right too! they said april bfp!

I posted a few weeks ago I was predicted to get a BFP in march-april well...the lady was right got my :BFP: today! Wow, I'm shocked, happy, and down right giddy!!

Congratsssss!!!!!! Who did your reading?

the cheapest lady on ebay...enchanteddestiny?!? it was like 5.00 for a reading! :)

the cheapest lady on ebay...enchanteddestiny?!? it was like 5.00 for a reading! :)

okay i just ordered one from her. it will be my 6th reading (i know im crazy) and now i am waiting on 3 readings.....

on the page it says that she is fast

Congrats!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!!

okay i just ordered one from her. it will be my 6th reading (i know im crazy) and now i am waiting on 3 readings.....

Ive had 6 readigs too!! Which ones did u do?

Gail-said end of conception time june 2012 of a girl, then february 2014 conception of a girl. 27th of a month highlighted.

psychicstar(ebay name)-said she sees positive results for august 2012 for a boy and 17th of a month is highlighted.

free reading from www.psychicsource.com-said conceive november/december 2012 and that i am supposed to have 2 boys, but she sees a light haired girl first.

waiting on readings from mary, brenda (babypsychic2011-ebay name), and enchanteddestiny(ebay name)

all of them say something different, i wanna see if any of them come out the same!

sry that's long lol :laugh2: which ones have you done?

Ive had 6 readigs too!! Which ones did u do?

Gail-said end of conception time june 2012 of a girl, then february 2014 conception of a girl. 27th of a month highlighted.

psychicstar(ebay name)-said she sees positive results for august 2012 for a boy and 17th of a month is highlighted.

free reading from www.psychicsource.com-said conceive november/december 2012 and that i am supposed to have 2 boys, but she sees a light haired girl first.

waiting on readings from mary, brenda (babypsychic2011-ebay name), and enchanteddestiny(ebay name)

all of them say something different, i wanna see if any of them come out the same!

sry that's long lol :laugh2: which ones have you done?

Jenny Renny - BFP in May from conception in April and birth in Jan 2013 (boy)
Cheri22 - either Birth/BFP/Conceive January 2013 (boy)
Panrosa - Conception April 2012 birth Jan 2013 (girl)
Gail - April conception (girl)
Suzanne april conception girl

So, ALL Predict april for me!!!!!

Awesome jrowenj!!!

I am gonna stalk u:haha:

I am more anxious about u testing than u r probably:headspin:

Cheri has predicted April conception of birth for me too...hoping its conception! Oh well but am just 2 DPO..every day is like eternity.........!

Awesome jrowenj!!!

I am gonna stalk u:haha:

I am more anxious about u testing than u r probably:headspin:

Cheri has predicted April conception of birth for me too...hoping its conception! Oh well but am just 2 DPO..every day is like eternity.........!

Trust me im super anxious!!!! I think im gonna test in 5 days at 12dpo!!

I hope yours is conception in april!!!!!!

Stalk away! My chart is so inconsistent so im starting to lose hope!!! I hate 2ww!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->