Psychic reading confusion....

:D well i have now almost convinced my sub consious i am lmao so we will see I''m not out until flow shows

i haven't done one yet, lol!!

i will, promise, but although hubby is onshore, i have barely seen him to get one!!

i am HUGE though. well, it's not that bad, but it's very obvious now!! x

i phoned this morning to get app with doc,its gonna be 4th april,i'll be 7 weeks lol,seems like such a long time away

that's not too long though - will you get a scan?? i had my first at 7 weeks to check bubs was in the right position, was a relief after the MC x

i would just expalin you are worried after mc, and it's stressing you out - i am sure they will scan you.......

right, off to get lunch, speak later x

afternoon ladies just popping on for a quick hello.what a busy day...

well colds gone:happydance:

been at work all morning then i've got parents evening hopefully i'll be done by 8(i've got 2 to go to) and maybe i'll get on later:shrug:

:wohoo: on the orange jeffsar

how you feeling ebs????

looking forward to seeing ur test dv:thumbup:

Hope the parents evenings have gone well. :thumbup:

I'm sure my boobs hurt more than normal... hmmm... going to test tomorrow. 20 x 10mui tests came today. :haha: x

let the testing begin:happydance::happydance:

It has begun :rofl:

Ooh its so lovely and busy on here today. :happydance:

Mamadonna... that appointment is ages away! :dohh:

DVSVXN.... I know I joke about testing but don't worry and keep up the pma! From everthing you've told us its looking great. :thumbup:

Jeffsar... I'm dying to see the bump pic... :happydance:

As for me... well I tested this morning (6dpo :haha:) and I swear if I look hard enough I can see something. I think I'm willing it to be there though :haha: x

Ooh its so lovely and busy on here today. :happydance:

Mamadonna... that appointment is ages away! :dohh:

DVSVXN.... I know I joke about testing but don't worry and keep up the pma! From everthing you've told us its looking great. :thumbup:

Jeffsar... I'm dying to see the bump pic... :happydance:

As for me... well I tested this morning (6dpo :haha:) and I swear if I look hard enough I can see something. I think I'm willing it to be there though :haha: x

thanks hun. our nets been down and didnt get up til 12am lol so testing tomorrow as i heard its better to testing in the morning lol butt still no af or cramps

thanks hun Still no cramping today but i been craving bannana milkshakes lol opsie.

all sounding quite positive,you have great will power i would have to test

:haha: i even hid my tests but first thing in the morning im straight out there and doing it hoping its my :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->