Psychic reading confusion....

oh sweet so itl be about 7pm when i get up ur time lol nice and early. Im waiting for eb to jump on as well lol that would be awesome if we were all due together

hehe im so excited to do it :) i think im between 6 & 4 days late lol i can work it out

u reacon? i still dont have much clue about the testing side lol

yeah just hold yr wee for a couple of hrs.i did a test about 7pm and it still came up pos,and i didnt hold my wee for any length of time

ohhh yer well im going to have a niceeee big drink before i go to bed and see how long i can hold it haha

ebs, do you have a picture of your test?? i had really faint lines from 5 days..........

good luck dv! x

ebs, do you have a picture of your test?? i had really faint lines from 5 days..........

good luck dv! x

Really??????? Oh wow... here's one of todays tests...

i'll be honest... I can't see on the photo but if I look at the test I can see something. x

Attachments

• 7dpo lunchtime.jpg
    7dpo lunchtime.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 7dpo lunchtime2.JPG
    7dpo lunchtime2.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
how long did it take to come up?

i see the line on the first pic better than the inverted pic - but i DO see a line!!
In real life, is it grey or pinky?? x

how long did it take to come up?

i see the line on the first pic better than the inverted pic - but i DO see a line!!
In real life, is it grey or pinky?? x

A few minutes maybe? It dried a bit darker. What were your 5dpo ones like? today is 7dpo for me... I'm hoping that if it is a bfp then by 9dpo I'll have a clearer one like you. x

I'm thinking its purple-ish but it is really faint. Hope its not an evap! :dohh: x

as long as it has a touch of colour, i'd say it's looking good hun!!!!!!!

mine were probably lighter at 5dpo tbh, i was still really squinting at 8 dpo, then at 9 i could make out an actual line.

OMG i really hope it's your bfp!!
do you have any frer's or SD tests?? x

as long as it has a touch of colour, i'd say it's looking good hun!!!!!!!

mine were probably lighter at 5dpo tbh, i was still really squinting at 8 dpo, then at 9 i could make out an actual line.

OMG i really hope it's your bfp!!
do you have any frer's or SD tests?? x

I did a SD test and there was nothing at all... :shrug: bought 2 more today but didn't get any frers... mainly due to money.

Jeffsar... last night I felt soooo sick.... I was sat trying not to be sick and at one point (TMI alert) it came up my throat then went back down... ugh!

Also... my boobs are so painful. I always have tender boobs but these are really painful to the touch and I have to hold them going downstairs.. lol

I'm trying not to get excited but I just can't help it... I hopw it isn't my body playing a cruel trick on me. :nope: x

my SD test at 8dpo was only visible after time limit, but it gave me hope for the next morning, and with FMU at 9dpo, it was there - maybe wait until 9dpo and use a SD, use your cheapies up until then?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->