Psychic reading confusion....

my SD test at 8dpo was only visible after time limit, but it gave me hope for the next morning, and with FMU at 9dpo, it was there - maybe wait until 9dpo and use a SD, use your cheapies up until then?? x

Thats what I'm thinking.... I wish I'd been more prepared... amazon has frers cheap on there but it would take too long to get here. :dohh:

Back to the cheapies for now. x

this was my fmu 9dpo SD test - not that dark at all but there.....

i can see yours, without screen tilting, so hopefully you'll have one like this in a couple days!!

Attachments

• test[1].png
    test[1].png
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
I think i'm going to do an SD test at 9dpo like you (if I get there).

Its so exciting!!!! Imagine if me & DS get our BFP's! Then all we need is Erin to come online and go "I've been so busy I havn't had time to post that I got my bfp!" :haha:

We should defo then do our pregnancy group name! :haha:

Thanks so much for posting that photo. It really helped too see hat even faint i means a bfp. :happydance: x

my IC's weren't obvious bfp's until af was a week late! fmu at 9dpo with SD may just show up - and bare in mind that's still really early. i have my fx'd for you all! dv should be on soon....... x

Yeah.... it is very early, too early probably :blush:

Ooh i hope she hurries up! I need her to hurry up and poas! I can't believe how long she has waited. x

Really? :rofl:

Did you just know????

Its just that at the start of this cycle I started taing vit b and I just had such a good feeling about me and Mamadonna that I said to her... this is our cycle, we're going to get our bfp's! Well so far she has... and I might :happydance: x

i didn't know at all - but i had waited the month before until af was due and when it was neg is was a huge blow, so i decided if i was gradually buildng up i'd be more prepared!

i really hope this is it for you x

where is dv, i can't stay on too much longer!!! x

i didn't know at all - but i had waited the month before until af was due and when it was neg is was a huge blow, so i decided if i was gradually buildng up i'd be more prepared!

i really hope this is it for you x

where is dv, i can't stay on too much longer!!! x

It may be really early in nz. :shrug: x

yeah, it is - but she said she'd be on at 7pm! i need her to poas!!

oh hun, i'm really sorry, thought it was your month x

its ok still next moneth for gail to get it right :haha: and still no af

ok... so im intrigued by this thread... i read ebonys first post but no way can i read 288pages of them...

The psychic thing always has my ears perked up... where do you get your predictions from??

i had my tarots read for the first time last month was interesting, would defo go again. Info would be fab. x

hi Maz! i googled them, i'll go see if i can find their address's...............

we take it with a pinch of salt, but it's been interesting; jenny renny got my bfp 'kinda' right - bfp month correct, cycle wrong....

i'll go look for you x

evening ladies sorry been mia today,slept nearly all afternoon!!:sleep:

i think i see somethin ebs:happydance::happydance:this is getting soooooo exciting

sorry urs was a bfn dv but it might just be to early dont loose hope as afs still not here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->