Psychic reading confusion....

thats true time will tell i guess. Have fun im off to bed lol xx

Firstly!!!!!!!! Erin!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! I knew this felt like a good month from the start but holy crap! :haha:

Congratulations! :wohoo:

DVSVXN... you are soooo pregnant. Go to the doctors and get a blood test. I think its the only way you'll find out for sure.

Jeffsar... tried a SD today... and not a hint of a line. So I'm now onto the one step 10miu tests and they are now showing a hint of a line. and I've made it to 10dpo and my temp is looking good so far :happydance:

Attachments

• 10dpo fmu.jpg
    10dpo fmu.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 10dpo fmu2.jpg
    10dpo fmu2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
ebs u are so darn preg lol yay thats 2 of u this month

Thanks but I won't truly believe it until I see it on a decent brand test.

Are you going to go and get a blood test. I think it might be the only way for toy to find out. x

Are you going to go and get a blood test. I think it might be the only way for toy to find out. x

i have a really good feeling for u tho. Yer I'm going to try and give them a ring and see if i can get in or see what the doc says

i have a really good feeling for u tho. Yer I'm going to try and give them a ring and see if i can get in or see what the doc says

Good luck :thumbup:

Right... i need to go into town to sort out some bills... ugh... back later x

oh yay bill lmao since i have an urge to test im gooing to do another ov test lol-----another bfp like yesterday yay

ebs, it's looking good - won't be long until you see it on a different make!

Hi Everyone!!

How are you all??

oh no poor mamadonna thats heartbreaking, i really feel for her. I have never been it through it so i dont know how it feels but its got to be soo hard its awful.

Erin - Congratulations thats amazing really pleased for you!! What a great month for you just as you was just going to take a break!

Ebs - Still looking good cant wait for the test tomorrow!!

DVSVXN - surely you bfp is just around the corner maybe its just taking a while to show!

Jeffsar - how are you ? xx

oh yay bill lmao since i have an urge to test im gooing to do another ov test lol-----another bfp like yesterday yay

I did one of those yesterday... lol Only got a faint line though :dohh: x

Hi Everyone!!

How are you all??

oh no poor mamadonna thats heartbreaking, i really feel for her. I have never been it through it so i dont know how it feels but its got to be soo hard its awful.

Erin - Congratulations thats amazing really pleased for you!! What a great month for you just as you was just going to take a break!

DVSVXN - surely you bfp is just around the corner maybe its just taking a while to show!

Thanks...

Hey, I thought of you this morning. I've just got back from town and on my way back to the car i went past your ex-boyfriends, Mums shop :haha:

I've been to the poound shop and got their twin pack of tests to pee on later :haha: x

Hi Everyone!!

How are you all??

Thanks...

Hey, I thought of you this morning. I've just got back from town and on my way back to the car i went past your ex-boyfriends, Mums shop :haha:

I've been to the poound shop and got their twin pack of tests to pee on later :haha: x

Hi, lol it is actually a lovely shop i just dont knwo if i will be going in it lol.

ooh how exciting i will look forward to the pic xx

aww thank you girls!! The fact that Star was so dead on with me, and JennyRenny too really, and Brooke! haha.. we'll see if it's a boy or a girl and thennnn we'll decide who's right ;)

Ebs, I SEE YOUR LINES!! FX'd they start showing soon on stronger tests! I didn't test on 10 or 11 dpo bc I figured I was just wasting tests since I was spotting like always...... so I dont know when they would have shown up!

here's my 13dpo tests since I have so many to use, lol, i took 5 different ones all with my fmu
0322010819.jpg
Top is an ovulation test
babyhopes.com free test
wondfo
wondfo one step
dollar general baby test
All 13 dpo same fmu

0322010748.jpg
progression pics 12-13 dpo
12 dpo was evening urine, 13 dpo was FMU

Hi Everyone!!

How are you all??

hi Britt!! i'm fine, how are you?
i had my 16 wk scan yesterday, and baby jeffsar is growing well, i am so pleased! starting to believe this may actually happen now! how' baby britt doing? x

aww thank you girls!! The fact that Star was so dead on with me, and JennyRenny too really, and Brooke! haha.. we'll see if it's a boy or a girl and thennnn we'll decide who's right ;)

Ebs, I SEE YOUR LINES!! FX'd they start showing soon on stronger tests! I didn't test on 10 or 11 dpo bc I figured I was just wasting tests since I was spotting like always...... so I dont know when they would have shown up!

here's my 13dpo tests since I have so many to use, lol, i took 5 different ones all with my fmu
View attachment 184068
Top is an ovulation test
babyhopes.com free test
wondfo
wondfo one step
dollar general baby test
All 13 dpo same fmu

View attachment 184069

yeay! erin is pregnant!! great pics too hun, i am so pleased for you :hugs:

Hi Everyone!!

How are you all??

hi Britt!! i'm fine, how are you?
i had my 16 wk scan yesterday, and baby jeffsar is growing well, i am so pleased! starting to believe this may actually happen now! how' baby britt doing? x

i am great thanks feel great now more energy and can actually get things done and sorted, which i am pleased about cos a few weeks ago i didnt have enough energy to even be bothered to cook tea but i am fine now!

did you ask about the sex? it shows at 16 weeks doesnt it some times?

baby britt is fine i think lol i wait to start feeling something so i know baby is wriggling around nicely xx

View attachment 184068
Top is an ovulation test
babyhopes.com free test
wondfo
wondfo one step
dollar general baby test
All 13 dpo same fmu

View attachment 184069

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks girls! I would have asked at the scan too jeffsar!! when's your next appt?

i'm on team yellow!!!! sorry girls, you'll need to wait until September to find out! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->