Psychic reading confusion....

augh dam it lol
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/large_913390.jpg

Mamadonna has sent me a message to ask me to tell you that she's started bleeding and right now she needs a break from it all so she might not be around here for a bit...

My heart really goes out to her... I hope she's ok... x

Almost forgot... :dohh: heres todays...

that's def. positive!

are you SURE it was the right first response?? the ones i got were accurate from day of missed af, i thought i had bought the ones for 6 days before, and they were neg.........

x

I used the ones that say 6 days before. I have heard from a couple of women who have positive ic's and negative frers for quite a while. I'm going to do another on Wednesday morning before the hospital. x

holy shit girls!
I swore I was out
today is my 3rd day of light spotting. ALSO PSYCHIC STAR SAID I WOULD GET A POSITIVE TEST ON THE 21ST OF MARCH. so i decided to test because normally AF would be on full force by now

i'm freaking out

0321011729.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex!!!!!! :cloud9: I just hope the spotting stops! I'm 12 dpo.

mamadonna. I am soooooooooooooo sorry.. :( :( :( my heart breaks for you and I almost didn't want to post this today..

massive congrates erin :D augh im loving everyone getting preg. Now we just need ebs one to get darker.

Massive hugs for mamadonna- thoughts are with her.

I'm trying not to go and buy a digi lol im so confused i just want answers- maybe il ask star for a reading lol

:( been at the gym and spewed after my workout not nice. As soon as i had sugar im feeling better lol
oh and i got my full license go me

holy shit girls!
I swore I was out
today is my 3rd day of light spotting. ALSO PSYCHIC STAR SAID I WOULD GET A POSITIVE TEST ON THE 21ST OF MARCH. so i decided to test because normally AF would be on full force by now

i'm freaking out

View attachment 183859

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex!!!!!! :cloud9: I just hope the spotting stops! I'm 12 dpo.

mamadonna. I am soooooooooooooo sorry.. :( :( :( my heart breaks for you and I almost didn't want to post this today..

OH MY GOD ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe it!!!!!!

i am so happy for you. this really has been an exciting month - i am sure ebs is preg too!

likewise, i can't stop thinking of mamadonna, i am gutted for her :hugs:

well done Erin, i know you were losing hope :happydance:

still got my odd tummy feeling apart from that just the same. was sick after my normal workout at the gym :/

i think you need to try find a doctor; they will give you answers as to why you feel so odd and maybe help with ttc - is there a waiting list you could go on to?

i've had tests done and im clear of everything, im fertile and normal lol. So thats why its weird ive neveer felt like this before

very strange..........
has your hubby had tests too??

hes come back fine as well so either i am preg or its something else

maybe you need bloods to determine preg. sometimes urine isn't strong enough?
right, off to work, speak soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->