Psychic reading confusion....

hi ladies
i've been ttc for a long while now, and had some ntnp breaks inbetween.
i didn't want to read through the whole thread, but popped in because it was about the predictions.
i've had a few readings over the last year
has any of the readings any of your girls had been true?
i've had three that all say May 2011, just wanted to know if any of the mediums have been accurate for anyone, i would be so thrilled if they came true.
thanks girls
:dust::dust::dust:

hi ladies
i didn't want to read through the whole thread, but popped in because it was about the predictions.
i've had three that all say May 2011, just wanted to know if any of the mediums have been accurate for anyone, i would be so thrilled if they came true.
thanks girls

Hi... I've been getting faint lines on an ic so if its my bfp then Gail & Psychic star have got it right for me. x

hi ladies
thanks girls

Hi... I've been getting faint lines on an ic so if its my bfp then Gail & Psychic star have got it right for me. x

oh thats great news!! well i'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you because if gail was right for you then i can have a bit more faith that she is right for me. keep me posted!!
btw
i ahd a very good reading that i don't think anyone on babyandbump has tried yet panrosa, shes on ebay £5
jenny renny, gail and panrosa all said may 2011, i had the gail and panrosa reading this last week but the jenny renny one i had august last year!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi ladies
thanks girls

oh thats great news!! well i'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you because if gail was right for you then i can have a bit more faith that she is right for me. keep me posted!!
btw
i ahd a very good reading that i don't think anyone on babyandbump has tried yet panrosa, shes on ebay £5
jenny renny, gail and panrosa all said may 2011, i had the gail and panrosa reading this last week but the jenny renny one i had august last year!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you. I'll go and have a look for panrosa :thumbup: x

let me know what you think, shes gets back quite quickly too, i paid for one friday night about 9pm and recieved it the next day about 11am xx

let me know what you think, shes gets back quite quickly too, i paid for one friday night about 9pm and recieved it the next day about 11am xx

She's not selling any conception readings at the moment and to be honest I need all the money I can get my hands on for these damn tests :wacko: :haha:

I'l bear here in mind though should I decide to get another one. x

i just checked, i see she hasn' put any new ones up, what i had was called:

Psychic Readings: Pregnancy Baby Conception Predictions
SPECIAL OFFER PRICING LIMITED OFFER PLUS FREE SPELL

it was £5, if you want one, i'm sure if you message her through ebay and ask if she was doing anymore of them she would, it was only on friday i got it. xx

i just checked, i see she hasn' put any new ones up, what i had was called:

Psychic Readings: Pregnancy Baby Conception Predictions
SPECIAL OFFER PRICING LIMITED OFFER PLUS FREE SPELL

it was £5, if you want one, i'm sure if you message her through ebay and ask if she was doing anymore of them she would, it was only on friday i got it. xx

Well I hope she's right for you and you get that bfp soon! x

has anyone heard from mamadonna?? i think she lost her bubs, i am devastated for her x

hi ladies
thanks girls

Jenny Renny was pretty much right for me, got my bfp month correct! x

Almost forgot... :dohh: heres todays...

that's def. positive!

are you SURE it was the right first response?? the ones i got were accurate from day of missed af, i thought i had bought the ones for 6 days before, and they were neg.........

x

my ones just say over 99% accurate,they just the normal ones

the boxes are really similar, but sensitivities are totally different......

Attachments

• FR1.jpg
    FR1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • FR2.gif
    FR2.gif
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
https://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=https://www.healthchemist.co.nz/mm5/graphics/00000001/large_913390.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.healthchemist.co.nz/pregnancy-tests/first-response-pregnancy-test---1-test-p2219611.html&usg=__-F7aahsoDZaJs-72e4ixfAvesn4=&h=540&w=314&sz=54&hl=en&start=47&sig2=ap0FSZhvJSPOyzJ5m0x30g&zoom=1&tbnid=vnWeUBUENfMB0M:&tbnh=166&tbnw=97&ei=B52HTc7hNpKcsQPXzoH9AQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3D1st%2Bresponse%2Bpregnancy%2Btest%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1200&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=131&vpy=267&dur=1016&hovh=295&hovw=171&tx=73&ty=214&oei=8JyHTe-6D430swOOt9XyAQ&page=3&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:47&biw=1366&bih=667
thats the one im using

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->