Psychic reading confusion....

does no one else want a surprise baby?! i'm really shocked everyone will find out - i thought that was one of the best bits!! x

does no one else want a surprise baby?! i'm really shocked everyone will find out - i thought that was one of the best bits!! x

Oh no!!!! I couldn't wait and I'd have to buy everything gender neutral. I want to know for definate. x

but the baby won't be in the nursery until months after it's born, meaning plenty time to make it pink or blue, and my pram is black so that doesn't matter...... not really sure what else you would need to buy so early?? my newborn crib is oak colour with white blankets so i think i'm sorted!! x

but the baby won't be in the nursery until months after it's born, meaning plenty time to make it pink or blue, and my pram is black so that doesn't matter...... not really sure what else you would need to buy so early?? my newborn crib is oak colour with white blankets so i think i'm sorted!! x

Well the pram I want is only ok if I have a girl and I really want to know so I can buy appropriate clothes etc... Why wouldn't baby be in the nursery? :shrug: x

it's still a surprise at the 20 week ultrasound!!! :haha:

i might have a go, is she on ebay.
although i am quite happy with thereadings i have had, they have made me feel quite positive, if i had another that didn't fall in line with them i'd be disapponted i think.
they are a bit addictive tho! lol

Well she was the same as Gail for me so hopefully she'll do the same for you. Yes she's on ebay and does lovely detailed readings of what your babies will be like. Its lovely. x

totally agree and I HIGHLY recommend her! She's so sweet!

OMG... so someone came on here before and said there was a psychic on ebay called Panrosa who was good and so I bought a "yes or no" answer reading and asked if I was pregnant... she said no :nope: :cry: xxx

whats her link?

What on ebay? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250782900572&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

i just didnt know if i'd gotten one from her yet lol
she only had 115 buyers.. i'd say shes not that popular.. lol

Its just that i'm sure someone said she'd predicted the same as gail... :shrug: x

it was me,
i put on her reading below. i can't say if she is good or bad:shrug: but her reading had similar facts as gails

Tuning in around you at this time i sense a lady whos greatest wish is to have a baby , you feel the time is so right for this to happen and your are anxious every month hopeing that this month will be the month it will happen, spirit are showing me that you do not need to worry and that the time has almost arrived when you will be pregnant , they show me that in May 2011 you will be pregnant and will give birth to a baby boy in January 2012 , i do not sense any problems around pregnancy or birth, spirit are showing that baby will arrive into this world when the moon is out , so it will be in the night be ready for that Kerry . Baby will weigh around 8lb in weight ,you will be over the moon and will truly be the proud mum .

Hi... well i asked pyschic star because she was spot on with stuff and eve got Erins bfp down to the day! and she says I'll get the positive result in he next 4 days.. so i'm more inclined to believe star but only time will tell. x

OMG!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

yay can someone send me a link to her i really want to try her as she seems spot on. Or any other good links to people that have been accurate with readings?
I have a gut feeling i am tho hehe
Jeffstar-im finding out bubbas sex as soon as i can lol i cant take suprises and i love shopping for colours :D

yay can someone send me a link to her i really want to try her as she seems spot on. Or any other good links to people that have been accurate with readings?
Jeffstar-im finding out bubbas sex as soon as i can lol i cant take suprises and i love shopping for colours :D

Psychic star is on ebay. Just search for her name and her auctions come up. x

thanks hun sooo tempting. im feeling really positive as well im hoping its a bubba in there. The feeling i got is like there is something in there kind of thing

thanks hun sooo tempting. im feeling really positive as well im hoping its a bubba in there. The feeling i got is like there is something in there kind of thing

Yeah.. especially with you throwing up too! :happydance:

Did you get to ring for a blood test today? x

Yeah.. especially with you throwing up too! :happydance:

Did you get to ring for a blood test today? x
Nope didnt get a chance to- im going to ring family planning tomorow and see what they think. I just want answers :dohh:

morning!

ebs, baby is usually in the parents room in a crib or moses basket for the first wee while - better for baby and good for the night feeds etc... taylor was in with us for 8 weeks i think......

have you tested again this morning? x

morning!

ebs, baby is usually in the parents room in a crib or moses basket for the first wee while - better for baby and good for the night feeds etc... taylor was in with us for 8 weeks i think......

Oh really? I could just imagine my DH's face :rofl:

Yep tested again this morning but only with an ic as I ddn't feel confident enough that it would come up with a frer. Had some more obvious cramping yesterday and a bit of blood this morning so I think it might have been implantation. Sooo..... hopefully I will see a proper bfp in a couple of days :happydance:

morning!

Oh really? I could just imagine my DH's face :rofl:

Yep tested again this morning but only with an ic as I ddn't feel confident enough that it would come up with a frer. Had some more obvious cramping yesterday and a bit of blood this morning so I think it might have been implantation. Sooo..... hopefully I will see a proper bfp in a couple of days :happydance:

AW YAY TOLDDDDDD U lol i havent had any bleeding ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->