Psychic reading confusion....

morning!

ebs, baby is usually in the parents room in a crib or moses basket for the first wee while - better for baby and good for the night feeds etc... taylor was in with us for 8 weeks i think......

have you tested again this morning? x

Oh really? I could just imagine my DH's face :rofl:

Yep tested again this morning but only with an ic as I ddn't feel confident enough that it would come up with a frer. Had some more obvious cramping yesterday and a bit of blood this morning so I think it might have been implantation. Sooo..... hopefully I will see a proper bfp in a couple of days :happydance:

AW YAY TOLDDDDDD U lol i havent had any bleeding ;(

Not everyone does DVS... I don't usually have ovulation spotting but on the vit b's this month its like its exaggerated everything, cramps, the lot. I had bleeding at ovulation this cycle so I'm not surprised if I've had ib.

Don't worry... I really think you are pregnant. :thumbup: x

morning!

ebs, baby is usually in the parents room in a crib or moses basket for the first wee while - better for baby and good for the night feeds etc... taylor was in with us for 8 weeks i think......

Yep tested again this morning but only with an ic as I ddn't feel confident enough that it would come up with a frer. Had some more obvious cramping yesterday and a bit of blood this morning so I think it might have been implantation. Sooo..... hopefully I will see a proper bfp in a couple of days :happydance:

Not everyone does DVS... I don't usually have ovulation spotting but on the vit b's this month its like its exaggerated everything, cramps, the lot. I had bleeding at ovulation this cycle so I'm not surprised if I've had ib.

hehe im keeping my fingers and toes crossed so hope i am.well see what the doc says tomorrow tho

Ebs i see i see i see a pink line :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i didnt get one that dark until my af was a week late and i had got my pos on digital

xxx

morning!

hehe im keeping my fingers and toes crossed so hope i am.well see what the doc says tomorrow tho

Good luck :thumbup: I can't wait for you to get your results! :happydance: x

Ebs i see i see i see a pink line :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i didnt get one that dark until my af was a week late and i had got my pos on digital

xxx

Well I think if this is implantation I should get something on a frer in 2-3 days :happydance: I daren't change anything on here in case I jinx it. x

morning!

Good luck :thumbup: I can't wait for you to get your results! :happydance: x

im so nervous about being told im not and i have something wrong :haha:
Its the tummy thing thats got me thinking

thanks hun :D it would complete my life lol.And its been almost a year since my best friend and motosporting idol left, that would make it even better

yer like first name or middle name. or a meaning that kind of describes him and get a name from that lol

yer like first name or middle name. or a meaning that kind of describes him and get a name from that lol

Oh I see... that would be nice. :flower:

Me & DH haven't full on discussed names but there are some family names we would like to carry down in memory. I think sometimes it means more too. x

awwww. Yer ive decided i pick the first name, we get a middle name each one will be native american (oh is part) and his last name

i have a big thing for japanese names so i have a feeling im having at least one name japanese

morning girls! ebs i still see that faint line!!
dvs- get a blood test pleeeeaseeee :)

morning girls! ebs i still see that faint line!!
dvs- get a blood test pleeeeaseeee :)

Thanks... i think I may have had a bit of an implant bleed today :happydance: which means I should get some darker tests soon! xxxx

ebs, i am dying for you to do a digi to see the words 'pregnant'!!

hi erin, how you feeling?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->