Psychic reading confusion....

get them to do bloods - also, make sure you tell them you 'might' be pregnant - just incase they want to do a lot of prodding and poking around. don't want them to upset bubs too much! x

ebs, i am dying for you to do a digi to see the words 'pregnant'!!

hi erin, how you feeling?? x

haha me too! This weekend maybe :happydance: x

yes, ebs, in 3 more days when Star predicted it!! :) :)

jeffsar- I'm fine, just a headache today, only 4 wks so no sickness yet.. still having a little spotting but it's getting lighter so I hope it's going away.. my tests this morning weren't too much darker than yesterdays.. i need to stop testing because i'm starting to worry myself!

mine weren't darker for at least a week, honestly. you are pregnant, it's fab!! x

get them to do bloods - also, make sure you tell them you 'might' be pregnant - just incase they want to do a lot of prodding and poking around. don't want them to upset bubs too much! x

agree!!

and p.s. when do i change from a poppyseed? 5 wks?

Hi Everyone!!!

Guess what!! i have booked an early sexing scan on the 17th April 3 weeks on sunday, just cos i cant wait 8 weeks lol.

hows everyone?? xx

no, don't do it britt!!!!! lol!

i am failing miserably trying to convince you all to be team yellow aren't i??

I want a private scan, but sared i'll be able to tell! x

mine weren't darker for at least a week, honestly. you are pregnant, it's fab!! x

oh ok good! See this is why I didn't want to obsess.. I look at the BFP gallery and I see people who's tests were sooooo much darker than mine at 14 dpo, like as dark as the control line. but you're right. I need to stop worrying, and I'm pregnant! :) but it is very good to know that they don't NEED to be darker every day :)

no, don't do it britt!!!!! lol!

i am failing miserably trying to convince you all to be team yellow aren't i??

I want a private scan, but sared i'll be able to tell! x

lol sorry i cant go team yellow, i have struggled to be team yellow up to now and its only been 13 week lol how will i go 27 more!!!!

well this one i am going to, does state that if you dont want to knwo the sex they dont do any shots below belly button so you just see the face.

xx

ah, maybe i should ask the one near me then......
do you mind me asking how much it is costing? x

ah, maybe i should ask the one near me then......
do you mind me asking how much it is costing? x

no course not, for the sexing scan it is 45 pound, this just includes a few pics and the gender prediction, but they also offer the following :-

2D/4D Sneak a Peek Sexing scan. £50. Twins £75.
Weeks 16wks+3days – 22wks
5 minute 2D/4D scan, quick look at baby in 4D
CD of 2D/4D Pictures 4 printed pictures

2D Take a Peek Sexing scans £45. Twins £65.
Weeks 16wks+3days – 22wks
5 minute 2D scan

4 x black/white thermal prints

Picture Box Scan £80.00 Fridays only £65.00. DVD of scan £35.00
CD-ROM of 15 to 30. 3D coloured images
4 X '6x4' prints of your choice
1 X A4 sheet of 9 keyring pictures, 2 key rings

4D Mini Scan - £85. Not available for twins
Weeks 24 - 36
10 minute DVD of scan
4 x 3D black/white thermal prints
Sexing if required

4D Little-Star Scan - £100.. Not available for twins
Weeks 24 - 36
10 minute DVD of scan
CD-ROM of 20 to 50. 3D coloured images
4 X '6x4' prints of your choice
2,Keyrings + A4 sheet of 9 keyring size 3D pictures. Sexing if required

4D Celebration Scan - £135
Weeks 24 - 36
15 minute DVD of scan
CD-ROM of 20 to 50. 3D coloured images
6 X '6x4' prints of your choice
1 X A4 print
Sexing if required

4D Champagne Celebration scan - £165.
Weeks 24 - 34
20 minute DVD of scan
CD-ROM of 25 to 50. 3D coloured images
6 X '7x5' 3D prints of your choice
1 X A4 print
1 Champagne Gift Basket (girl/boy/neutral)
Sexing if required

i think most places are about the same price, were are you based? xx

Hi Everyone!!!

Guess what!! i have booked an early sexing scan on the 17th April 3 weeks on sunday, just cos i cant wait 8 weeks lol.

hows everyone?? xx

exciting!!!!!

lol jeffsar, we're all just impatient! i give you props for being able to wait! I would love to, but I know that I could never wait and if we have a boy then i might need to have another baby shower so that i can get more boy things since i wont' be able to reuse the girl things! :) annnd we will need to remodel the basement to move our bedroom down there since we only have 2 bedrooms upstairs.. so it's all personal preference, and if I could wait til the end, I would.. but it's just as much of a surprise at the 20 wk ultrasound. haha :)

i'm in aberdeenshire, scotland, and it is an absolute fortune! there is a place in perth quite reasonable but it's over a hundred miles! x

i'm in aberdeenshire, scotland, and it is an absolute fortune! there is a place in perth quite reasonable but it's over a hundred miles! x

oh right, i was expecting to pay about 100 pound so i was really suprised when i rang and they said 45. Are you travelling and visiting anyone soon? you could go to another place if you are cos i think you are only there half hour most so could do that as well.

when is your next scan?
xx

27th April, so not that long to wait - plus i had one this week so i can't complain!!
right, away into a meeting for me! x

27th April, so not that long to wait - plus i had one this week so i can't complain!!
right, away into a meeting for me! x

i think it makes you worse when you have been for one, cos makes you want to see baby again doesnt it.

bye bye see you later!

Erin - how are you feeling?? have you got any symptoms yet? xx

Thanks for the advise Jeffsar. :flower:

I've printed my charts off ready and I'm going to tell them I might be pregnant like you suggested. I really hope they will do a blood test. :wacko: i would love proper confirmation. TMI...about half an hour ago I was walking around and I felt something trickle down inside which is how my AF feels sometimes and I ran to the toilet with my heart pounding. It was a smear of brown blood which I'm going to assume is implantation blood still but phew.... its like a damn rollercoaster! :wacko: x

ebs, i am dying for you to do a digi to see the words 'pregnant'!!

hi erin, how you feeling?? x

haha me too! This weekend maybe :happydance: x

yes, ebs, in 3 more days when Star predicted it!! :) :)

jeffsar- I'm fine, just a headache today, only 4 wks so no sickness yet.. still having a little spotting but it's getting lighter so I hope it's going away.. my tests this morning weren't too much darker than yesterdays.. i need to stop testing because i'm starting to worry myself!

The testing is awful! :wacko: :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->