Psychic reading confusion....

Erin... fingers crossed they give you an early scan. :thumbup:

DVS... I hope its a bfp for you. Its all sounding as though you are pregnant though. Roll on tuesday for the blood test! :happydance:

Hi everyone else :hi:

Well I'm on day 2 of being back on ww so if I need fertility drugs or anything else they won't fob me off.. I've got to lose over a stone so I'm just hoping I can do it fast enough. I've got a HSG on Tuesday which they say can cause bleeding and cramping. Well I get that from a smear so thats something to lookk forward to :wacko:

Spoke to DH about everything last night and told him I think we can catch the egg but it just won't stick which I think reassured him a bit. xxx

Erin... fingers crossed they give you an early scan. :thumbup:

DVS... I hope its a bfp for you. Its all sounding as though you are pregnant though. Roll on tuesday for the blood test! :happydance:

Hi everyone else :hi:

Well I'm on day 2 of being back on ww so if I need fertility drugs or anything else they won't fob me off.. I've got to lose over a stone so I'm just hoping I can do it fast enough. I've got a HSG on Tuesday which they say can cause bleeding and cramping. Well I get that from a smear so thats something to lookk forward to :wacko:

Spoke to DH about everything last night and told him I think we can catch the egg but it just won't stick which I think reassured him a bit. xxx

I'm glad that you're taking the right measures to figure out what's going on in there! Hopefully your next little bean will stick for you! You were definitely getting slight positives, so there must have been something in there, it just didn't implant properly! Maybe you just need your uterine lining to be thickened? I don't know, I'm no medical professional.. :shrug: Either way, I wish you the best! :hugs:

DVS - will you post a picture of the test already!? :haha: I'm dying to see your positive, even if it's only a squinter!! :thumbup:

ok girls. I got my second HCG levels back, and good news!! They've more than doubled!! yay!!! They went from 92 at 2:00pm on Wednesday, to 262 at 8 am on Friday, which is a doubling time of 27.82 hours!!! That's good, right?!? I'm starting to breathe a little easier, and now hopefully the spotting will stop and I'll be good to go!

How is everyone? WHERE is everyone!?

ok girls. I got my second HCG levels back, and good news!! They've more than doubled!! yay!!! They went from 92 at 2:00pm on Wednesday, to 262 at 8 am on Friday, which is a doubling time of 27.82 hours!!! That's good, right?!? I'm starting to breathe a little easier, and now hopefully the spotting will stop and I'll be good to go!

Thats brilliant news! :thumbup:

I'm here.... everyone else must be busy :shrug: x

did you tell star about your chemical?? :hugs:

i just woke up.im was tying to get a picture for ages but it wont show up damit :(

i just woke up.im was tying to get a picture for ages but it wont show up damit :(

just woke up from a nap or woke up for the morning? I'm confused on the time differences between us all! haha.
did you test today with FMU?

just woke up from a nap or woke up for the morning? I'm confused on the time differences between us all! haha.

woke up for the day lol its 9.17am so i gave myself a sleep in before work :D
fmu? i just used a 1st response again

fmu= first morning urine :) at 12 dpo my first response was lighter than my internet cheapie!

fmu= first morning urine :) at 12 dpo my first response was lighter than my internet cheapie!

ohhh yup lol. I was looking on ebay at getting some just working out the xchange rate

Yeah... she was like "ok thanks" :wacko: x

Yeah... she was like "ok thanks" :wacko: x

.....weird.... :shrug::dohh:

afternoon ladies,well things just get even more confusing ....i am going to a friends house tonite for a birthday party,something made me test and this is what came up

Attachments

• GEDC1106.jpg
    GEDC1106.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
afternoon ladies,well things just get even more confusing ....i am going to a friends house tonite for a birthday party,something made me test and this is what came up

omg!! I didn't ever get the full story, hun.. did you just bleed a little and assumed it was a m/c or did the doc's confirm it??
FX'd!!!!!

i might have a go, is she on ebay.
although i am quite happy with thereadings i have had, they have made me feel quite positive, if i had another that didn't fall in line with them i'd be disapponted i think.
they are a bit addictive tho! lol

Well she was the same as Gail for me so hopefully she'll do the same for you. Yes she's on ebay and does lovely detailed readings of what your babies will be like. Its lovely. x
totally agree and I HIGHLY recommend her! She's so sweet!

i already caved and got one hun, hehe i'm so week!!! she emailed me in the week to say i'd get it tonight :wohoo: i can't wait!!! i'm so pleased she was accurate for you congratulations!!! xxxx :dust::dust::dust:

hi mamadonna,
i think i kinda caught a glimpse of one of the posts that said you were unlucky,:hugs: if you did actually mc ( i'm not 100% if you have or not so if i'm speaking out of line i do apologise):flower:
the hormone will stay in your body for a while after so a hpt will come up positive. if it has not been confirmed by a doctor / gyno that you have miscarried, and you continue to get positive hpt's after a week go back to the docters or epu and ask for some blood tests to check your hcg, make sure its not going up and it is reclining, if its going up you may still be pregnant, or worst case senario ectopic.
feeling for u xxxxxxxx

i might have a go, is she on ebay.
although i am quite happy with thereadings i have had, they have made me feel quite positive, if i had another that didn't fall in line with them i'd be disapponted i think.
they are a bit addictive tho! lol

Well she was the same as Gail for me so hopefully she'll do the same for you. Yes she's on ebay and does lovely detailed readings of what your babies will be like. Its lovely. x
totally agree and I HIGHLY recommend her! She's so sweet!

i already caved and got one hun, hehe i'm so week!!! she emailed me in the week to say i'd get it tonight :wohoo: i can't wait!!! i'm so pleased she was accurate for you congratulations!!! xxxx :dust::dust::dust:

oh let me know what she says!!! :dust:

eb it looks a little darker but not 100% sure lol think im exciting myself too much tho.
Mama i hope it is still beaney in there for you massive hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->