Psychic reading confusion....

morning girls i think i'll call hospital sometime today this is my tests this morning

Attachments

• GEDC1116.jpg
    GEDC1116.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
oh wow hun looks like u still are, could have been implantation bleeding?

god only knows:shrug:

the doctor did mention that when i went last monday but who knows

you must be going outta ur mind i hate not knowing fingers crossed it ends in a pos note for you

thanks hun i am going crazy only done 2 tests and i think the second was slightly darker but they were super super light so could have been evap lines. I just want to know, i still have odd tummy feelings but not as bad soooo confused

Mamadonna if the cbd test has moved up from 1-2 to 2-3 thats a really good signs, fingers are crossed for you. :dust::dust::dust:

oh i do agree with you there, must still be in there growing up :haha:

Mamadonna... did you not bleed heavily then?

I am so excited for you... Let us know what the hospital says. xxx

i might have a go, is she on ebay.
although i am quite happy with thereadings i have had, they have made me feel quite positive, if i had another that didn't fall in line with them i'd be disapponted i think.
they are a bit addictive tho! lol

Well she was the same as Gail for me so hopefully she'll do the same for you. Yes she's on ebay and does lovely detailed readings of what your babies will be like. Its lovely. x
totally agree and I HIGHLY recommend her! She's so sweet!

i already caved and got one hun, hehe i'm so week!!! she emailed me in the week to say i'd get it tonight :wohoo: i can't wait!!! i'm so pleased she was accurate for you congratulations!!! xxxx :dust::dust::dust:

oh let me know what she says!!! :dust:

how long did you have to wait for yours? i brought mine tuesday and still haven't got it :growlmad:
she emailed me after i bought it to say she'd type it up after 9pm on saturday, still nothing :sulk: xxx

omg mamadonna, keep us posted!!! Once i had that bleeding I thought for sure I was out-- but I read online that 50% of women with bleeding in early pregnancy DON'T miscarry....!!!!!!! did they do an hcg on you??? it seems like they would have to keep an eye on your levels.. would the cbe say 2-3 weeks or were you further along than that?

i might have a go, is she on ebay.
although i am quite happy with thereadings i have had, they have made me feel quite positive, if i had another that didn't fall in line with them i'd be disapponted i think.
they are a bit addictive tho! lol

Well she was the same as Gail for me so hopefully she'll do the same for you. Yes she's on ebay and does lovely detailed readings of what your babies will be like. Its lovely. x
totally agree and I HIGHLY recommend her! She's so sweet!

i already caved and got one hun, hehe i'm so week!!! she emailed me in the week to say i'd get it tonight :wohoo: i can't wait!!! i'm so pleased she was accurate for you congratulations!!! xxxx :dust::dust::dust:

oh let me know what she says!!! :dust:

how long did you have to wait for yours? i brought mine tuesday and still haven't got it :growlmad:
she emailed me after i bought it to say she'd type it up after 9pm on saturday, still nothing :sulk: xxx

hmmm.. she got it to me when she said she would... actually maybe it was the day after bc she was gone away over the holiday and she said she had it in her dictaphone, she just had to type it out.. but she should email back if you ask about it?

i would say it was as heavy as my period would be,but no clots.
i'm gonna phone docs 1st thing,i need some answers its driving me crazy!!!!

i would say it was as heavy as my period would be,but no clots.
i'm gonna phone docs 1st thing,i need some answers its driving me crazy!!!!

and your doc just said it was an m/c and left it at that? didn't do an hcg, or an ultrasound to see if there was something bleeding internally? was it just one time and done? sorry- i just never heard the full story :) lots of questions! haha

sorry erin i started to tell you but my laptop went funny and i lost it all,long story short when i started bleeding and when to the docs and was asked to had them a test in which i did but it came back neg,although i had done a test with the same sample and it was pos they just took it as neg therefore the baby had been mc and that was the end of it no scan no bloods nothing!so for some reason i felt the need to test yesturday(which i am plzed i did because i would have had a drink last night)and low and behold it was pos i couldnt believe it,now i'm more confused than ever:shrug:

sorry erin i started to tell you but my laptop went funny and i lost it all,long story short when i started bleeding and when to the docs and was asked to had them a test in which i did but it came back neg,although i had done a test with the same sample and it was pos they just took it as neg therefore the baby had been mc and that was the end of it no scan no bloods nothing!so for some reason i felt the need to test yesturday(which i am plzed i did because i would have had a drink last night)and low and behold it was pos i couldnt believe it,now i'm more confused than ever:shrug:

omg!! The doctors tests aren't sensitive at all! I wish they would have looked further into it for you!! There's goooottta be a bean in there! :) Are your doctors open today? Or do you have to wait til tomorrow!? I'd take in your tests just to prove it to them! Either way, you should have had more bleeding by now, right? Either more bleeding to be the m/c or more bleeding to be your period?

i took my test down with me the 1st time but she wasnt interested,hopefully they'll take notice this time!

:sad2:i just tested and got a :bfn: i thought i could just see a lil faint line at a certain angle but i dont know if it showed up in time. think my bodys just being silly, almost 2weeks late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->