Psychic reading confusion....

ah, maybe i should ask the one near me then......
do you mind me asking how much it is costing? x

no course not, for the sexing scan it is 45 pound, this just includes a few pics and the gender prediction, but they also offer the following :-

2D/4D Sneak a Peek Sexing scan. £50. Twins £75.
Weeks 16wks+3days – 22wks
5 minute 2D/4D scan, quick look at baby in 4D
CD of 2D/4D Pictures 4 printed pictures

2D Take a Peek Sexing scans £45. Twins £65.
5 minute 2D scan

4 x black/white thermal prints

Picture Box Scan £80.00 Fridays only £65.00. DVD of scan £35.00
CD-ROM of 15 to 30. 3D coloured images
4 X '6x4' prints of your choice
1 X A4 sheet of 9 keyring pictures, 2 key rings

4D Mini Scan - £85. Not available for twins
Weeks 24 - 36
10 minute DVD of scan
4 x 3D black/white thermal prints
Sexing if required

4D Little-Star Scan - £100.. Not available for twins
Weeks 24 - 36
10 minute DVD of scan
CD-ROM of 20 to 50. 3D coloured images
2,Keyrings + A4 sheet of 9 keyring size 3D pictures. Sexing if required

4D Celebration Scan - £135
Weeks 24 - 36
15 minute DVD of scan
6 X '6x4' prints of your choice
1 X A4 print
Sexing if required

4D Champagne Celebration scan - £165.
Weeks 24 - 34
20 minute DVD of scan
CD-ROM of 25 to 50. 3D coloured images
6 X '7x5' 3D prints of your choice
1 X A4 print
1 Champagne Gift Basket (girl/boy/neutral)
Sexing if required

i think most places are about the same price, were are you based? xx

That is so cheap! lol! My friend has them in sheffield and pays £150 a scan!!! Where is this you are going? x

27th April, so not that long to wait - plus i had one this week so i can't complain!!
right, away into a meeting for me! x

i think it makes you worse when you have been for one, cos makes you want to see baby again doesnt it.

bye bye see you later!

Erin - how are you feeling?? have you got any symptoms yet? xx

no symptoms at all.. thats why it's so hard to believe still! :) i keep trying to think.. ok, well my boobs are a tiny bit tender and swollen, but that's about it!

get them to do bloods - also, make sure you tell them you 'might' be pregnant - just incase they want to do a lot of prodding and poking around. don't want them to upset bubs too much! x

Thanks for the advise Jeffsar. :flower:

I've printed my charts off ready and I'm going to tell them I might be pregnant like you suggested. I really hope they will do a blood test. :wacko: i would love proper confirmation. TMI...about half an hour ago I was walking around and I felt something trickle down inside which is how my AF feels sometimes and I ran to the toilet with my heart pounding. It was a smear of brown blood which I'm going to assume is implantation blood still but phew.... its like a damn rollercoaster! :wacko: x

ahhh mine was/still is brown. i did have some tinges of pink early on, but not anymore.. i'd say the fact that your temp is sky high and you're on 11ish dpo when normally your cycles were 7-8-9 dpo would be good enough reason to believe you're pregnant! what time is it there? How close are you to your appt!? Update us asap! :)

27th April, so not that long to wait - plus i had one this week so i can't complain!!

i think it makes you worse when you have been for one, cos makes you want to see baby again doesnt it.

bye bye see you later!

no symptoms at all.. thats why it's so hard to believe still! :) i keep trying to think.. ok, well my boobs are a tiny bit tender and swollen, but that's about it!

thats exactly what i was like i didnt feel any different apart from feeling more tired until about 2 weeks after i got my positive, then my boobs started to hurt soooo bad and they still do lol.

have you got your midwife appointment? xx

get them to do bloods - also, make sure you tell them you 'might' be pregnant - just incase they want to do a lot of prodding and poking around. don't want them to upset bubs too much! x

I've printed my charts off ready and I'm going to tell them I might be pregnant like you suggested. I really hope they will do a blood test. :wacko: i would love proper confirmation. TMI...about half an hour ago I was walking around and I felt something trickle down inside which is how my AF feels sometimes and I ran to the toilet with my heart pounding. It was a smear of brown blood which I'm going to assume is implantation blood still but phew.... its like a damn rollercoaster! :wacko: x

ahhh mine was/still is brown. i did have some tinges of pink early on, but not anymore.. i'd say the fact that your temp is sky high and you're on 11ish dpo when normally your cycles were 7-8-9 dpo would be good enough reason to believe you're pregnant! what time is it there? How close are you to your appt!? Update us asap! :)

I know... its just so scary isn't it? :wacko:

Its 1.45pm... 2 hours to go. :dohh: x

im so excited for your appointment, how amazing will it be to here them say you dont need this your pregnant :happydance: x

bye bye see you later!

thats exactly what i was like i didnt feel any different apart from feeling more tired until about 2 weeks after i got my positive, then my boobs started to hurt soooo bad and they still do lol.

have you got your midwife appointment? xx

well I had a pap appt scheduled for the 29th, so she switched it to a prenatal appt :) but I will only be 4 wks 6 days so they wont be able to do ultrasound or hear heartbeat so it'll be pretty boring.. haha

ahhh :happydance: i hope they can tell you something and use a sensitive test!!

im so excited for your appointment, how amazing will it be to here them say you dont need this your pregnant :happydance: x

haha it would be fab! I hope I get somene nice. x

ah, maybe i should ask the one near me then......
do you mind me asking how much it is costing? x

no course not, for the sexing scan it is 45 pound, this just includes a few pics and the gender prediction, but they also offer the following :-

2D/4D Sneak a Peek Sexing scan. £50. Twins £75.
5 minute 2D/4D scan, quick look at baby in 4D
CD of 2D/4D Pictures 4 printed pictures

2D Take a Peek Sexing scans £45. Twins £65.
5 minute 2D scan

4 x black/white thermal prints

Picture Box Scan £80.00 Fridays only £65.00. DVD of scan £35.00
CD-ROM of 15 to 30. 3D coloured images
1 X A4 sheet of 9 keyring pictures, 2 key rings

4D Mini Scan - £85. Not available for twins
Weeks 24 - 36
10 minute DVD of scan
4 x 3D black/white thermal prints
Sexing if required

4D Little-Star Scan - £100.. Not available for twins
Weeks 24 - 36
10 minute DVD of scan
2,Keyrings + A4 sheet of 9 keyring size 3D pictures. Sexing if required

4D Celebration Scan - £135
Weeks 24 - 36
15 minute DVD of scan
6 X '6x4' prints of your choice
1 X A4 print
Sexing if required

4D Champagne Celebration scan - £165.
Weeks 24 - 34
20 minute DVD of scan
CD-ROM of 25 to 50. 3D coloured images
6 X '7x5' 3D prints of your choice
1 X A4 print
1 Champagne Gift Basket (girl/boy/neutral)
Sexing if required

i think most places are about the same price, were are you based? xx

That is so cheap! lol! My friend has them in sheffield and pays £150 a scan!!! Where is this you are going? x

sorry i missed this, it is in wollaton nottingham its called window to the womb but it isnt like a how can explain they dont check if everything is okay its just for sexing and getting a 3d or 4d view its not medical xx

Well I'm back from the hospital...

First we saw a nurse who weighed us both and asked us loads of questions, then we saw another nurse who went through the questions and says my bmi is 38 :brat: and if my period comes by friday they will do a hsg on he 29th. If it doesn't then to take a test and contact them to rearrange the hsg. She gave us the impression we would next see the doctor/consultant and but obviously they didn't want to see us. :nope: I tried mentioning my charts and that I thought I was pregnant and she just told me not to chart. :dohh:

In brief... none the wiser. :wacko:

But if I want fertility drugs my bmi has to be under 34. x

ebs, sorry your apt. didn't go so well; some nurses can be so insensitive!
i honestly want to buy you more tests and send them down but they won't arrive in time!! i found the asda and SD ones best - my ic's were so faint even after af was due.

don't give up hope until AF is in full flow!! x

sorry they werent more helpful ebs,i dont think ur gonna need them any way

well i have a doctors appointment on tuesday to get bloods. One person keeps trying to tell me its stress making me late.....IM NOT STRESSED lol for the first time in my life the last 2 months i have been completly stress free

Morning ladies.....

Well all my worrying it wasn't a real bfp was for a reason it seems...

the :witch: got me.

I'm not sure I'm going to cope with this well.... I feel quite numb right now... x

Morning ladies.....

Well all my worrying it wasn't a real bfp was for a reason it seems...

the :witch: got me.

I'm not sure I'm going to cope with this well.... I feel quite numb right now... x

nooooo are you sure it proper af?
how late was she? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"