Psychic reading confusion....

Mamadonna... fingers crossed he doctor will give you a blood test to confirm it or something tomorrow...

DVS... just wait for your blood test. Hopefully that will give you answers. x

Mamadonna... fingers crossed he doctor will give you a blood test to confirm it or something tomorrow...

i hope so im starting to lose hope :( just ordered a reading from jenny so we will see

i hope so im starting to lose hope :( just ordered a reading from jenny so we will see

You've already got one in your sig. Do you mean Jenny? x

That was a different Jenny i just got one from jenny renny.All mine are saying soon and birth this year tho :dohh:

That was a different Jenny i just got one from jenny renny.All mine are saying soon and birth this year tho :dohh:

Ooh.... hope she agrees with the others. :thumbup: x

thanks hun how often is she right

thanks hun how often is she right

she was right for me... but i've seen her be wrong for so many others... sooo who knows.. it's just a coincidence with any of them!

where are you all?wake upppppppppp :p im just getting ready for bed and was hoping to get to chat to someone lol

hi girls!
i was away for the weekend so just catching up on everything....

Ebs, i'm gutted AF got you, i really thought this was your month x

Mama - get to the doctor and demand they take bloods! you have a bean in there, i'm sure! i know hcg can hang about after mc, but it doesn't get stronger, and those tests are definetly showing more!

dvs, sorry you got a BFN, at least you have a doctor now that will help.

erin, hello! how you feeling?

britt - how long until scan?? xx

hope u had a good weekend away.
lol so many people are now trying to convince me i am preg :( bring on tomorrow

hi girls!

Mama - get to the doctor and demand they take bloods! you have a bean in there, i'm sure! i know hcg can hang about after mc, but it doesn't get stronger, and those tests are definetly showing more!

Hi!!!

Hope your okay!

3 weeks yesterday until our gender scan, i cant wait! its not going quick enough though lol

how long until your next scan? xx

morning all,well i've been to the docs this morning and she has booked me in for a scan,i am so bloody nervous,what if i get there and somethings wrong and i have to go thru last week all over again

hi girls!

omg jeffsar i cant believe u r 16wks+ already and baby is the size of an avocado lol,wheres this bump pic,or have i missed it lol

morning all,well i've been to the docs this morning and she has booked me in for a scan,i am so bloody nervous,what if i get there and somethings wrong and i have to go thru last week all over again

When is he scan? x

thanks hun,right i'm off i'm back 2 work so need to get sorted,catch u all later xx

hiya!

i haven't posted one but i will today - you have all been giving me a hard time for ages now so i will unveil the bump lol!

britt, 3 weeks until we know what team - you must be excited!! are you sure i can't convince you to stay team yellow??

ebs, how you doing?

mama, at least you'll know for sure tomorrow; no more wondering. early scans are scary, but we need to know if bean is hiding in there. and remember, good or bad, we are all here for you x

dvs, you may well be, but if tests are still neg at two weeks late, i'd be demanding blood work. x

hiya!

i haven't posted one but i will today - you have all been giving me a hard time for ages now so i will unveil the bump lol!

britt, 3 weeks until we know what team - you must be excited!! are you sure i can't convince you to stay team yellow??

ebs, how you doing?

mama, at least you'll know for sure tomorrow; no more wondering. early scans are scary, but we need to know if bean is hiding in there. and remember, good or bad, we are all here for you x

dvs, you may well be, but if tests are still neg at two weeks late, i'd be demanding blood work. x

Not that great but hanging in there. Got a HSG tomorrow which when I rang up about this morning they hadn't booked me in for but have now. :nope: I'm back on ww too as I have to lose weight if I need clomid.

Looking forward to the bump unveiling. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->