Psychic reading confusion....

Ebs i am so sorry i really thought this was it. there was defo a line on the tests as well, i would prob mention that when you go back again.

your luteal phase was defo a bit longer so thats one thing to be positive about i am really sorry hope your okay xxx

ebs I'm so sorry.. :(

I have a bit of a dilemma myself and can take all the prayers I can get..
Here's what I posted on another forum.

Hey everyone.. I need some reassurance here. On Monday, 12 dpo, I got positive pregnancy tests. and 13 dpo, and today, 14 dpo. I've been spotting since 10 dpo, which is normal the 2 days before AF shows, but then its usually flow on 12 dpo. since I was only still spotting on 12 dpo, I decided to test. and it was positive. Since then I've still been spotting, brown..

This afternoon I went to the bathroom and saw watered down pink on the TP when wiping, so I did a cervix check and it was low and open, (it had been high and closed yesterday and this morning), and when I pulled my finger out it was red blood.. so I called the doctor. She put in orders for me to get labwork done, and my hcg measured.

She called me back 2 hours later and said that my levels were 'only 92.' and that normally they'd be in the thousands by now if this was going to be a viable pregnancy. I rementioned the fact that I was only 14dpo and she said, yeah, normally they'd still be in the thousands.. and that I should get more bleeding in the next 24 hours.. if I didn't get more bleeding to go in again on Friday and have the labs drawn again and we'll see what the numbers are. and on Tuesday when I have my appt, she'd give me an ultrasound if I had bled more to see if everything is 'out'..

so i bawled.

then. I looked it up online. becoming my own doctor.. and I see all over here and all over the internet that normal hcg levels for 4 weeks are 5-426 mIU/ml. for 14 dpo the average is 12-117 mIU/ml.

what the hell was she talking about!?!?!? I assume that hcg is always measured in mIU/ml, right?!? so now I see a glimmer of hope, my bleeding hasnt' even reached a pantyliner, so i'm and that everything will be ok!

If you can reassure me at all I'd appreciate it more than you know!

ebs I'm so sorry.. :(

I have a bit of a dilemma myself and can take all the prayers I can get..
Here's what I posted on another forum.

Hey everyone.. I need some reassurance here. On Monday, 12 dpo, I got positive pregnancy tests. and 13 dpo, and today, 14 dpo. I've been spotting since 10 dpo, which is normal the 2 days before AF shows, but then its usually flow on 12 dpo. since I was only still spotting on 12 dpo, I decided to test. and it was positive. Since then I've still been spotting, brown..

This afternoon I went to the bathroom and saw watered down pink on the TP when wiping, so I did a cervix check and it was low and open, (it had been high and closed yesterday and this morning), and when I pulled my finger out it was red blood.. so I called the doctor. She put in orders for me to get labwork done, and my hcg measured.

She called me back 2 hours later and said that my levels were 'only 92.' and that normally they'd be in the thousands by now if this was going to be a viable pregnancy. I rementioned the fact that I was only 14dpo and she said, yeah, normally they'd still be in the thousands.. and that I should get more bleeding in the next 24 hours.. if I didn't get more bleeding to go in again on Friday and have the labs drawn again and we'll see what the numbers are. and on Tuesday when I have my appt, she'd give me an ultrasound if I had bled more to see if everything is 'out'..

so i bawled.

then. I looked it up online. becoming my own doctor.. and I see all over here and all over the internet that normal hcg levels for 4 weeks are 5-426 mIU/ml. for 14 dpo the average is 12-117 mIU/ml.

what the hell was she talking about!?!?!? I assume that hcg is always measured in mIU/ml, right?!? so now I see a glimmer of hope, my bleeding hasnt' even reached a pantyliner, so i'm and that everything will be ok!

If you can reassure me at all I'd appreciate it more than you know!

Hi Erin
Hope your okay :hugs:

i read this on here, it happened to someone else who was bleeding and they went and they told them the same, and she had given up took it that she had lost the baby. Then went back and they scanned her and everything was fine. I will see if i can try and find her so you can read what she put.

xx

Thanks Britt!

omg. ok, so I called the Dr. and asked to get my progesterone checked. She asked if I was still only spotting and I said yes, she then had me go for an ultrasound and said "Well why don't we just put you on prometrium" yay!! haha so I got my progesterone drawn but she said it'd be awhile til she got the results back so just to go ahead and start taking the prometrium. so that's good!
oh, and the ultrasound 'looks as normal as it can for only 4 weeks pregnant' because a yolk sac doesnt' appear until at least 5 weeks pregnant on an ultrasound. she said my endometrial lining looked fine and thick, and could see the corpeous lutum on my left ovary which must have been where i ovulated from, and i agreed because that's where I felt it! so hopefully everything will be ok!

Thanks Britt!

omg. ok, so I called the Dr. and asked to get my progesterone checked. She asked if I was still only spotting and I said yes, she then had me go for an ultrasound and said "Well why don't we just put you on prometrium" yay!! haha so I got my progesterone drawn but she said it'd be awhile til she got the results back so just to go ahead and start taking the prometrium. so that's good!
oh, and the ultrasound 'looks as normal as it can for only 4 weeks pregnant' because a yolk sac doesnt' appear until at least 5 weeks pregnant on an ultrasound. she said my endometrial lining looked fine and thick, and could see the corpeous lutum on my left ovary which must have been where i ovulated from, and i agreed because that's where I felt it! so hopefully everything will be ok!

Thats great news im so pleased for you!!!

i am wondering if the same is happening to Ebs cos of them tests she was defo getting positives, i really hope so.

x

Thanks Britt!

I'm so glad it turned out ok and they got you on the porgesterone. :hugs: x

:cry: i have theworst pain ever.i was just getting to go to the gym but im doubled up in pain.i have a massive stabbing pain, its around the uterous area and i can barely stand :( think i mayb be out

not bleeding yet tho which i guess is a good sign i might grab some codine and see if it goes but itrandomly came on

Thanks girls... I'm not completely out of the woods yet, so prayers are still welcome!!

ebs and dvs (and mamadonna) I really hope you get your *sticky* bfp's soon.. :hugs:

:dust:

not bleeding yet tho which i guess is a good sign i might grab some codine and see if it goes but itrandomly came on

Do you ever get AF pains like this?

Also, could you get an emergency appointment to see your doctor? x

Thanks girls... I'm not completely out of the woods yet, so prayers are still welcome!!

ebs and dvs (and mamadonna) I really hope you get your *sticky* bfp's soon.. :hugs:

Well now that they have you on progesterone you are much safer. Will they give you extra scans? Hows does it work in the US? In the uk you get a 12 week and 20 week scan unless you pay privately for more or if there is a problem they have to monitor etc. x

Do you ever get AF pains like this?

Also, could you get an emergency appointment to see your doctor? x

Not this bad and they are normally higher up. and i dont have my own doctor :( been trying to get one for ages but they all full, i go to family planning but i got the twins today

well i have some faith reinstalled, i just did a preg test and there is another uber uber faint second line, had to get it at the right point to see it,trying to get a pic but its too light

just popping in to say hi,fingers crossed for you erin,i'm sure everything will be fine:hugs:

Well now that they have you on progesterone you are much safer. Will they give you extra scans? Hows does it work in the US? In the uk you get a 12 week and 20 week scan unless you pay privately for more or if there is a problem they have to monitor etc. x

yeah it's the same here.. sometimes they'll throw one in at your first appt.. at 8 weeks, which I'm thinking (hoping) they might do in my case because it started off so tricky! I'll be taking the progesterone tonight so hopefully it'll do me some good! i have to take it for 3 months she said!

just popping in to say hi,fingers crossed for you erin,i'm sure everything will be fine:hugs:

:hugs: Thank you hun.. :wave: I hope you're doing ok... :hugs:

hope everyones well.i think i got a postive test but not letting myself get excited lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->