Psychic reading confusion....

it's not easy hun, i know. hang in there - at least you are getting help now.
are you ovulating? i thought you were, but clomid is usually to stimulate ovulation? x

are you ovulating? i thought you were, but clomid is usually to stimulate ovulation? x

I must be if I caught 2 eggs :shrug:

They weren't interested in my charts, told me to stop temping and doing opk's and to lose weight for fertility drugs. x

sorry jeffsar i would go insane if i stayed team yellow! cant wait to see the bump!!

mamadonna - try to keep calm about tomorrow and whatever the outcome at least you will know whats happening, and like jeffsar said we are all here for you no matter what. I have everything crossed that little bean is hanging in there with the tests it sure looks like it xx

Ebs :hugs: hope your okay been thinking about you with me not getting the chance to come on a loti was still hoping you are okay. What are the next steps for you? are you still going to be temping even though they said not to? xx

I must be if I caught 2 eggs :shrug:

They weren't interested in my charts, told me to stop temping and doing opk's and to lose weight for fertility drugs. x

I hate when I hear about the doctors saying to stop charting and doing OPKs.. how else to they expect you to know whats going on, and how else do they expect you to get a good idea?! I think that just means they want us to be stupider than them, because when we chart we know what our LP is, we know the date we ovulated, we know more than them about our bodies. just makes me mad! :brat:

mamadonna- So excited for your scan tomorrow... Although I wish it was for todayyyyy!! The suspense is killing me, I can only imagine what it's doing for you! So did they do a blood test or just say 'come in for a scan!' I know there's a sticky bean in there, your tests wouldn't get darker almost a week later!! :happydance:

dvs-- Did you go to your docs yet?

jeffsar - I'm doing good still, thanks for asking! No spotting for two days.. knock on wood! But I seriously have NO pregnancy symptoms except for being hungry every two hours.. not just the feeling 'ok I could eat' but my stomach is officially GROWLING. but who knows, maybe that's not even a symptom... I don't have ANY others. not even sore boobs :( And it's scaring me!

britt-- the countdown is onnnnn!! :haha:

erin, britt had no symptoms either and look at her scans, perfectly healthy bubs!! i am v. jealous of you both, i have been sick as a dog!!

britt, my bump will be on here later, promise - but no laughing!!

ebs, i would still chart - just for your own sanity. i was told to stop using opks the month i got my bfp - i didn't, i knew when to bd, and the rest is history. let them do their thing, and you do whatever you feel is right, it's your body x

OMG, i just ate the BIGGEST chelsea bun you have ever seen!!! x

erin, britt had no symptoms either and look at her scans, perfectly healthy bubs!! i am v. jealous of you both, i have been sick as a dog!!

britt, my bump will be on here later, promise - but no laughing!!

ebs, i would still chart - just for your own sanity. i was told to stop using opks the month i got my bfp - i didn't, i knew when to bd, and the rest is history. let them do their thing, and you do whatever you feel is right, it's your body x

Thanks! I pm'd her to get the scoop ;)

Ebs :hugs: hope your okay been thinking about you with me not getting the chance to come on a loti was still hoping you are okay. What are the next steps for you? are you still going to be temping even though they said not to? xx

Yes, I'm going to carry on as normal and even DH agrees wth me on that one. I have a HSG tomorrow then they have spoken about fertility drugs so I need to lose weight for those. x

Yes, I'm going to carry on as normal and even DH agrees wth me on that one. I have a HSG tomorrow then they have spoken about fertility drugs so I need to lose weight for those. x

i cant see any harm with temping etc, i think maybe they tell you that so you arent thinking about things too much but i would be worse if i wasnt temping i think cos then i wouldnt know were i was with my ovulation etc. Looks like you have had a good start with the weight loss 3 pound already well done!

whats hsg ebs if you dont mind me asking xx

i cant see any harm with temping etc, i think maybe they tell you that so you arent thinking about things too much but i would be worse if i wasnt temping i think cos then i wouldnt know were i was with my ovulation etc. Looks like you have had a good start with the weight loss 3 pound already well done!

i actually do the hsg's as part of my work, well I help with them but the doctor actually does them. hsg is hysterosalpingiogram.. ;) make sense now? lol..
they inject dye into your cervix and they watch it under fluoroscopy as the dye fills into the uterus and then flows into the fallopian tubes. They do it to see if there is a blockage of one of the tubes. sometimes they can get the dye in there and it actually opens up the blockage, but thats not the main goal of the procedure, they're mostly just looking for the blocked tubes.

Me too. I used to think I ovulated around day 14 but really it's CD18 and I would never have known my luteal phase was 7 days. :dohh:

A HSG is where they fill you with dye and xray you to make sure your tubes aren't blocked basically which I'm sure they aren't as I've had 2 chemicals now but who knows. :shrug: Most people seem to have an ultrasound 1st so I'm totally confused but going along with it in the hope we'll get the treatment we need. x

ahhh, i didn't know either!! thanks erin, i learned a new thing today! x

Me too. I used to think I ovulated around day 14 but really it's CD18 and I would never have known my luteal phase was 7 days. :dohh:

A HSG is where they fill you with dye and xray you to make sure your tubes aren't blocked basically which I'm sure they aren't as I've had 2 chemicals now but who knows. :shrug: Most people seem to have an ultrasound 1st so I'm totally confused but going along with it in the hope we'll get the treatment we need. x

i would say yours arent blocked either.. i'd say mayb yours is more to do with uterine lining since the beans arent able to bury themselves in all the way?

i would say yours arent blocked either.. i'd say mayb yours is more to do with uterine lining since the beans arent able to bury themselves in all the way?

Me too. xx

ok girls.... i'm crazy, but I have been dyyinnng to pee on something since I don't have any preggo symptoms.. but I'm out of HPTs... sooo I have like 20 opks left.. lol
The test line showed up as soon as my pee got to it. lol.
just thought it was funny so i had to share..

0328011219.jpg

norning ladies.
hope ur scan goes well mama.
im gettin my bloods done in afew hours sooooo nervous

norning ladies.
hope ur scan goes well mama.
im gettin my bloods done in afew hours sooooo nervous

hi dvs, good morning! good that you are having them done, you need to know after this long x

ok girls.... i'm crazy, but I have been dyyinnng to pee on something since I don't have any preggo symptoms.. but I'm out of HPTs... sooo I have like 20 opks left.. lol
The test line showed up as soon as my pee got to it. lol.
just thought it was funny so i had to share..

View attachment 186177

i love poas - i must have done close to a hundred this time!!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"