Psychic reading confusion....

it's not easy hun, i know. hang in there - at least you are getting help now.
are you ovulating? i thought you were, but clomid is usually to stimulate ovulation? x

I must be if I caught 2 eggs :shrug:

They weren't interested in my charts, told me to stop temping and doing opk's and to lose weight for fertility drugs. x

I hate when I hear about the doctors saying to stop charting and doing OPKs.. how else to they expect you to know whats going on, and how else do they expect you to get a good idea?! I think that just means they want us to be stupider than them, because when we chart we know what our LP is, we know the date we ovulated, we know more than them about our bodies. just makes me mad! :brat:

mamadonna- So excited for your scan tomorrow... Although I wish it was for todayyyyy!! The suspense is killing me, I can only imagine what it's doing for you! So did they do a blood test or just say 'come in for a scan!' I know there's a sticky bean in there, your tests wouldn't get darker almost a week later!! :happydance:

dvs-- Did you go to your docs yet?

jeffsar - I'm doing good still, thanks for asking! No spotting for two days.. knock on wood! But I seriously have NO pregnancy symptoms except for being hungry every two hours.. not just the feeling 'ok I could eat' but my stomach is officially GROWLING. but who knows, maybe that's not even a symptom... I don't have ANY others. not even sore boobs :( And it's scaring me!

britt-- the countdown is onnnnn!! :haha:

no they didnt do bloods,i wish it had been today but not long now

hope it goes well i hope to wake up in the morning with news about beany :D

good luck mamadonna, let us know how you get on x

i'm back but still not sure,they saw what looked like a sack but cant say for sure,2 cysts either side also

they have took blood to check levels and i have to go back thurs to have them taken again

i'm back but still not sure,they saw what looked like a sack but cant say for sure,2 cysts either side also

they have took blood to check levels and i have to go back thurs to have them taken again

You poor thing, I know how you feel, the waiting seems to go on forever, I had a similar thing last year, went on til I was 9 1/2 weeks. sadly it didn't end well for me, but I think things are looking good for you, the fact there is a sac there is really good news!! I think you'll be fine some little beans are just slow starters. I bet ur counting down the hours til ur nxt hcg. Keep your chin up! :hugs:Xxxxx

well they saw a sac, that's a plus.. how far along do you think you should be?
Dear Thursday, hurry up!! :haha:

dvs- when do you get the results of your blood test???

well they saw a sac, that's a plus.. how far along do you think you should be?
Dear Thursday, hurry up!! :haha:

i think 5/6 weeks

mamadonna - i think you are still pg.......!
did they tell you what they thought of that result? x

evening girls!!

has everyone had a nice day?
x

:( not pregnant

I'm so sorry DVS.... :hugs: Are they going to investigate your awol AF any further or do you just have to wait? x

thanks hun fully cried when she rang me today :cry: but oon the bright side if i did ovulate the other day when i was getting pos opk tests i got in ;) but hey gail's said next month so all the more fun for me :happydance:

:( not pregnant

I'm so sorry DVS.... :hugs: Are they going to investigate your awol AF any further or do you just have to wait? x

thanks hun fully cried when she rang me today :cry: but oon the bright side if i did ovulate the other day when i was getting pos opk tests i got in ;) but hey gail's said next month so all the more fun for me :happydance:

I know its hard. :hugs:

You are still in with your predictions! If you get pregnant this next month you could still have your baby before the end of the year. :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->