Psychic reading confusion....

why would it say it has to be approved by the moderator??

there will probably be 7 posts by me of the same thing.. i don't know why it wont let me post it

its not THAT long but i can tell you it's pissing me off! :brat:

mine only said that about the moderator when i tried quoting to reply.. didnt say anything the other 7 times i tried posting it lol

:brat: I'm really mad that my other one didn't post and I have to do this all over again! it was so long! So this one might be shorter because now I don't have as much timeeeee :brat:

jeffsar- I'm here!! :hi: I've been around, just working more is all!

ebs- I'll have to check on your chart to see how you're doing! Last time I looked you had a pos OPK, so I'm sure you O'd by now!! I hope you catch the eggie this month! :)

dvs- I would have never guessed you were 19! crazy!

mamadonna- how are you doing? I hope you're feeling better, I'm still thinking of you! :flower:

britt- :hi: I'm ready for that bump pic so I can make my final decision! ;) Only 5 more days til your scan!!

I'm feeling ok, just started getting more tired lately.. and I feel kind of lightheaded in the mornings when I wake up.. also my boobs are feeling more tender, and I'm having MAJOR food aversions.. almost to the point of when I think about certain foods it makes me want to puke... lol... so I guess I'm finally having a few symptoms!! One week from today is my first scan!! :happydance:

it wont let me post the part about a fertility spell

AFM - It actually just clicked when reading DVS's post, that I had a spell done by Mary on CD 6 of the cycle I got my BFP on! She did a fertility spell for me, and I dont know if it had anything to do with it or not, because she predicted my BFP in April/May, and I got it in March, but she guarentees pregnancy within 16 weeks.. and if it doesn't work then she'll redo it.. I got the pregnancy reading with the fertility spell.

it wont let me post her website.. {for good reason! - edit by admin}

ok thats it... hahaha sorry that i had to break it all up! for some reason it wouldnt let me post that website :shrug:

Did you ever wonder (in the 13 times you tried posting that) WHY that URL is filtered? If you had actually read the message the first time you posted you would know that the post was sent to a moderation queue to be checked over.

The site is blacklisted for spamming!

erin, you must be excited to get your first scan??

Britt - how man days until you betray me and find out pink or blue, lol??

Bump pics please girls!! x

lol, like i said it only told me once (when i tried quoting someone to reply) that it was going to the moderator, soooo i didnt know the reason why b/c the other 12 times (lol) it just refreshed the page without adding my post. so I didn't know.

anyway, yes jeffsar, now that I have symptoms I'd say this is good enough for now! I hate feeling so lazy!!

other girls, if you want the website just pm me I guess! :shrug:

erin, you must be excited to get your first scan??

Britt - how man days until you betray me and find out pink or blue, lol??

Bump pics please girls!! x

i am excited!
no bump pics from me til I start showing for sure.. I lost all my previous baby weight plus 10 lbs, but kept some of the belly, so i already look 12 weeks probably! :haha:

lol, like i said it only told me once (when i tried quoting someone to reply) that it was going to the moderator, soooo i didnt know the reason why b/c the other 12 times (lol) it just refreshed the page without adding my post. so I didn't know.

anyway, yes jeffsar, now that I have symptoms I'd say this is good enough for now! I hate feeling so lazy!!

other girls, if you want the website just pm me I guess! :shrug:

lol, 13 times!!! you have no patience woman!! :haha:

lol sorry but it is sunday and counting i will post my bump pic tomorrow ladies i think, i will put it on my journal but i will put it on here as well so you can see if i look pink or blue.

Erin - sounds like you are getting proper preg symptoms now! hope they arent too mean to you xx

AFM - It actually just clicked when reading DVS's post, that I had a spell done by Mary on CD 6 of the cycle I got my BFP on! She did a fertility spell for me, and I dont know if it had anything to do with it or not, because she predicted my BFP in April/May, and I got it in March, but she guarentees pregnancy within 16 weeks.. and if it doesn't work then she'll redo it.. I got the pregnancy reading with the fertility spell.

Who's Mary???? :dohh: I need a Mary reading and spell!!! :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->