Psychic reading confusion....

i know, it looks like it's been nuked in the microwave!!

how are you doing - feeling any better?
hey, almost 9lb lost, well done ebs x

Ended up going to the doctors today and I'm back on anti depressants. I just can't cope and I kept putting it off but it wasn't working. :nope:

Thanks.... I'm sticking to ww and have done since my fs appointment. I daren't screw up in case I get another appointment and they send me away. Only about half a stone to go until I'm under :nope:a bmi of 34. :happydance: x

better to get help than try and cope and get worse; you've done the right thing.
7lbs is do-able - you have the best reason to stick to the diet now, i have no doubt that you'll manage x

Thanks... I know I needed to do it but I just didn't want to be taking any tablets when I'm pregnant.

Yeah 7lbs is definatley do-able. At my size I should do it in less than 3 weeks. I just need a damn fs appointment. Its a fortnight tomorrow since HSG. :shrug: x

im going awesome thanks hunny so cold atm lol.Just getting up to date with all college work-7 day weeksare draining me had.but af lasted 5 days and now im counting down :D

Are you temping? I need to stalk your chart. xxx

ha yes i have been very good :D havent put them online atm keeping them on my phone log, how do u add them online? they were all in the 36 but today its 35 its sooooo colddd

im going awesome thanks hunny so cold atm lol.Just getting up to date with all college work-7 day weeksare draining me had.but af lasted 5 days and now im counting down :D

ha yes i have been very good :D havent put them online atm keeping them on my phone log, how do u add them online? they were all in the 36 but today its 35 its sooooo colddd

Sign up to fertility friend. They do an iphone app if you have one of those. :thumbup: x

Sign up to fertility friend. They do an iphone app if you have one of those. :thumbup: x

thanks ill set it up tonight.i only got an android so using female log to track cycles etc

there u go started it for this month hope it works? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php
I dont know how to put it in a signature without having the adddress as it

there u go started it for this month hope it works? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php
I dont know how to put it in a signature without having the adddress as it

You link just sends me to my chart. What you need to do is go to sharing, then in the home page part go to get code. It should have a code at the end of the link with numbers in. x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b666f does that one work?
dont think its working it wont let me do anything. i give up :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b666f does that one work?
dont think its working it wont let me do anything. i give up :(

It takes me to your chart but it says you've not updated it. x

yer i dont know what its doing its all been updated but it wont let me do anything so i give up lol

Dear Laura Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady whos biggest wish is to one day be a mum , you have always wanted children and you would love to know when this is going to happen , i see no reasons why you will not become pregnant and spirit show me that you will be pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will give birth to a baby boy and he will weigh around 8lb in weight and he will be born in the month of March 2012 , i sense no problems around pregnancy or birth and all will be well ,spirit also show me two more children for you and show the years 2015 and 2017 , one will be another boy and your last baby will be a baby girl and she will complete your family .good luck Laura , sending you my love and best wishes for the future .

Laura your spell has now been cast for you x

Will you marry ? i predict YES.
When will this be ? i predict JUNE 2013.
So thats very diff from my other ones lol confused now but they all say boy :D also thought itd be funny to see the wedding one. :happydance: apparently ill be married before my 21st woot

Dear Laura Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady whos biggest wish is to one day be a mum , you have always wanted children and you would love to know when this is going to happen , i see no reasons why you will not become pregnant and spirit show me that you will be pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will give birth to a baby boy and he will weigh around 8lb in weight and he will be born in the month of March 2012 , i sense no problems around pregnancy or birth and all will be well ,spirit also show me two more children for you and show the years 2015 and 2017 , one will be another boy and your last baby will be a baby girl and she will complete your family .good luck Laura , sending you my love and best wishes for the future .

Laura your spell has now been cast for you x

Will you marry ? i predict YES.
When will this be ? i predict JUNE 2013.
So thats very diff from my other ones lol confused now but they all say boy :D also thought itd be funny to see the wedding one. :happydance: apparently ill be married before my 21st woot

You 21st? How old are you now?

Who was the reading from? x

lol im nearly 19 :p bet u didnt see taht one coming. that was panrose was 5pound

Panrose, i dont think i have heard of her before. Was she advertised on here or is it someone you knew of? x

dvs - were you ttc at 16?!?! OMG, you are keen! i was still at school, going to youth club at 16!!

hi ebs, how you feeling today?

Britt, i have a present for you - i got sent two pairs of red herring maternity jeans from a friend, brand new but one pair a bit small for me, not by much so should do you fine!
pm me your address if you want them and i'll get them out to you!

mama, how you doing, pain easing up any?

erin - where are you?!

hi to anyone i missed x

dvs - were you ttc at 16?!?! OMG, you are keen! i was still at school, going to youth club at 16!!

hi ebs, how you feeling today?

Britt, i have a present for you - i got sent two pairs of red herring maternity jeans from a friend, brand new but one pair a bit small for me, not by much so should do you fine!
pm me your address if you want them and i'll get them out to you!

mama, how you doing, pain easing up any?

erin - where are you?!

hi to anyone i missed x

Hi How are you.

Brilliant thanks are you sure?? i will send you something for them if you let me know how much, i am living in them other jeans at the min so another pair would be brilliant thanks.
x

i don't want anything for them, honest, i got them for nothing!!
they are bootcut, so different from the other ones and are really comfy. dark denim, almost bluey black, from debenhams red herring range x

i don't want anything for them, honest, i got them for nothing!!
they are bootcut, so different from the other ones and are really comfy. dark denim, almost bluey black, from debenhams red herring range x

Thanks so much, i feel bad just taking them for nothing though, have you got a paypal account cos then i can put you some money in for postage and for sending them me xx

ugh i just posted a big long thing and it didnt post!!!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->