Psychic reading confusion....

when i think back to a few weeks ago, i can barely believe i was so ill - i wasn't living, just existing. i feel like a different person now! x

Awww it must have been awful. My friend is still throwing up and she's in her 3rd tri :dohh:

Glad you are feeling better now though. x

just tell me what you fancy and i'll eat it for you! erin can help too! x

when i think back to a few weeks ago, i can barely believe i was so ill - i wasn't living, just existing. i feel like a different person now! x

Awww it must have been awful. My friend is still throwing up and she's in her 3rd tri :dohh:

i still have bad days, but only now and then - i was sick yesterday but only for a couple hrs. and today i've been fine. i can live with that! your poor friend, i really feel for her x

Hmm... wagon wheels.... and a toffee crisp... Ben & Jerrys phish food.... haribo star mix..... chip shop chips... ginger nut biscuits dipped in tea... mmmm... :haha:

i still have bad days, but only now and then - i was sick yesterday but only for a couple hrs. and today i've been fine. i can live with that! your poor friend, i really feel for her x

I know poor lass. She had bleeding for most of the 1st tri too. :dohh: She;s having a girl too.. :winkwink: x

Hmm... wagon wheels.... and a toffee crisp... Ben & Jerrys phish food.... haribo star mix..... chip shop chips... ginger nut biscuits dipped in tea... mmmm... :haha:

i've just eaten half a tub of ben & jerry's coconutterly fair - delish, and i had chips last night..... i have star mix in the cupboard so i'll give it a go!!:dohh:

i've just eaten half a tub of ben & jerry's coconutterly fair - delish, and i had chips last night..... i have star mix in the cupboard so i'll give it a go!!:dohh:

haha thats so funny! :haha: My favourites are the hearts and the new little aliens or whatever they are... :haha: x

i HATE the hearts - i'll get Taylor to eat them for you! x

i HATE the hearts - i'll get Taylor to eat them for you! x

You don't like the hearts????? What are your favourites... hang on ...let me guess... lol... I'm torn between cola bottles or fried egg... ok I say fried egg.. :haha: x

cola bottles!!!! i love the fizzies - my fav haribo bag is trhe sour cherries - yum! x

cola bottles!!!! i love the fizzies - my fav haribo bag is trhe sour cherries - yum! x

I've never tried those. I alwsys stick to star mix. I used to buy it for me and DH and used to get out 2 bowls and give him an equal share of the shapes... lol... I eat them in order and I didn't like that he didn't. :rofl:

lol!!

kids and grown ups love it so - magic!!!!

try the sours, they are relly good - oh wait, some ww leader - STOP EATING HARIBO!!!! lol x

i need to go hun, Taylor's bed time - we are reading George's marvellous medicine just now! speak later x

hahahha-- I can't be eating that stuff!! I will NOT gain 60 lbs AGAIN!! :blush: :haha:

ebs, my only early preg symptom was that I was starving all the time! FX'd!!!! :)

hahahha-- I can't be eating that stuff!! I will NOT gain 60 lbs AGAIN!! :blush: :haha:

ebs, my only early preg symptom was that I was starving all the time! FX'd!!!! :)

Really???? Noooo.... I will not get excited... :brat: :haha: x

Hi Ladies
Hope your all okay!

not much for me to report today really still feel the same really, havent felt any movement yet, hopefully it will start soon i cant wait to feel that.

Jeffsar - Thanks so much for sending me them jeans! when did you feel your first movement this time?

Ebs - When i was doing weight watchers, i used to live on cereal when i was hungry cos its slow release so fills the gap but low in cals even if you end up havng a few bowls you know you arent going to ruin your diet. How you feeling today?

Erin - How are you feeling today? i will be ready for my bump prediction later lol xx

Hi Ladies
Hope your all okay!

not much for me to report today really still feel the same really, havent felt any movement yet, hopefully it will start soon i cant wait to feel that.

Jeffsar - Thanks so much for sending me them jeans! when did you feel your first movement this time?

Ebs - When i was doing weight watchers, i used to live on cereal when i was hungry cos its slow release so fills the gap but low in cals even if you end up havng a few bowls you know you arent going to ruin your diet. How you feeling today?

Erin - How are you feeling today? i will be ready for my bump prediction later lol xx

I do the same.... snack on cereal and loads of fruit. :wacko:

I'm sooo tired but gald yesterdays headache is gone.. just catching up then I'll have to go for a sleep... :sleep: x

Hi Ladies
Hope your all okay!

I do the same.... snack on cereal and loads of fruit. :wacko:

I'm sooo tired but gald yesterdays headache is gone.. just catching up then I'll have to go for a sleep... :sleep: x

have you been drinking enough water and fluids? just thinking that could be linked with your headache if not, just checked your chart sorry but i cant help but get excited xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->