Psychic reading confusion....

AFM - It actually just clicked when reading DVS's post, that I had a spell done by Mary on CD 6 of the cycle I got my BFP on! She did a fertility spell for me, and I dont know if it had anything to do with it or not, because she predicted my BFP in April/May, and I got it in March, but she guarentees pregnancy within 16 weeks.. and if it doesn't work then she'll redo it.. I got the pregnancy reading with the fertility spell.

Who's Mary???? :dohh: I need a Mary reading and spell!!! :haha: x

Hi
Im not sure, i would PM Erin she has the site for her, if you get one let us know what she says. xx

Erin... glad you are having symptoms now. When is your scan?

Britt... can't wait to compare the bumps tomorrow. :haha:

Jeffsar... :hi: x

AFM - It actually just clicked when reading DVS's post, that I had a spell done by Mary on CD 6 of the cycle I got my BFP on! She did a fertility spell for me, and I dont know if it had anything to do with it or not, because she predicted my BFP in April/May, and I got it in March, but she guarentees pregnancy within 16 weeks.. and if it doesn't work then she'll redo it.. I got the pregnancy reading with the fertility spell.

Hi
Im not sure, i would PM Erin she has the site for her, if you get one let us know what she says. xx

Erin PM'd it me. I've seen her on ebay. xx

Hi

oh right, is she expensive? are you getting one? xx

i added her on facebook - her name is psychic mary akinson or something like that- and sometimes she offers deals.. the one day she said half price off readings, so i took that as all readings, and paid her half, and she still gave it to me but said that the ones that were half priced were marked, and I said ooppppps sorry! but she gave it to me at half price still. cuz i think it was more money than what i had wanted to spend since i already bought 2307298374 readings. lol!!

my scan is the 19th at 7 am!! so i guess noon your time? Not sure how that works, but then I have the doc appt afterwards, so probably won't be able to post it til 2 or 3 your time! :)

Hi

oh right, is she expensive? are you getting one? xx

hehe might do. I'll have a look when DH isn't around. :thumbup: x

i added her on facebook - her name is psychic mary akinson or something like that- and sometimes she offers deals.. the one day she said half price off readings, so i took that as all readings, and paid her half, and she still gave it to me but said that the ones that were half priced were marked, and I said ooppppps sorry! but she gave it to me at half price still. cuz i think it was more money than what i had wanted to spend since i already bought 2307298374 readings. lol!!

my scan is the 19th at 7 am!! so i guess noon your time? Not sure how that works, but then I have the doc appt afterwards, so probably won't be able to post it til 2 or 3 your time! :)

Oooh I'll have a look on facebook and on her site and on ebay.... :haha:

A week today... :happydance: not long. :thumbup: x

hiya ebs!! get a reading, go on!! hehehe lol

i've packaged up jeans britt, be on their way tomorrow - i'll do it recoreded seen as ebs never got her silver 7's i sent from work, doh! x

i've packaged up jeans britt, be on their way tomorrow - i'll do it recoreded seen as ebs never got her silver 7's i sent from work, doh! x

I wonder what happened to them? :shrug:

I've emailed her to see if she has any offers. Its £10 for a reading with a fertility spell and I'm not sure if I can condone that much at the moment... x

yeah that'd be too much for me too, that's why i thought when it was half price that i'd go for it..

yeah that'd be too much for me too, that's why i thought when it was half price that i'd go for it..

I'll see what she says when she emails me back. What is the reading like? Much detail? x

I'll see what she says when she emails me back. What is the reading like? Much detail? x

no, not really... she predicted a girl born early next year, jan/feb, and a boy born later, both weighing about 9 lbs, no more kids after that.
but she was wrong anyway, so i dont know if you could just get the spell or not?

no, not really... she predicted a girl born early next year, jan/feb, and a boy born later, both weighing about 9 lbs, no more kids after that.
but she was wrong anyway, so i dont know if you could just get the spell or not?

Dunno... I'll see what she says them look at her website today. :thumbup:

Ugh I feel like crap today. I've been sooo hungry over the last 2 days and now I have a headache... ugh... x

I've emailed her to see if she has any offers. Its £10 for a reading with a fertility spell and I'm not sure if I can condone that much at the moment... x

someone at work probably stole them :growlmad:
but you are doing so well without them anyway hun!! :happydance:

i fancied a gender prediction but the last one i got was from aimmee - enough said.
plus, erin has told me it's a girl! x

someone at work probably stole them :growlmad:
but you are doing so well without them anyway hun!! :happydance:

Thanks... its only the threat of them turning me away at my next fs appointment thats keeping me on track. I'm soooo hungry today and I have no idea why :shrug: I've eaten loads. x

i fancied a gender prediction but the last one i got was from aimmee - enough said.
plus, erin has told me it's a girl! x

Yes, I said that too quite early on. Also I read the other day about women having more morning sickness with girls so maybe that fits in. :thumbup: x

as long as you are eating enough, hunger is good - means your body will use up it's stores. what's not good is if you are hungry cos you are starving yourself - which you are not! x

when i think back to a few weeks ago, i can barely believe i was so ill - i wasn't living, just existing. i feel like a different person now! x

as long as you are eating enough, hunger is good - means your body will use up it's stores. what's not good is if you are hungry cos you are starving yourself - which you are not! x

I know but it makes me want to eat something naughty... :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->