Psychic reading confusion....

Yeah I drank loads yesterday to try and stop the hunger... :shrug:

I know what you mean. I'm trying not to get my hopes up and symptoms spot as I know I can get pregnant but it just won't stick... My chart is like last cycle after ovulation but the temps are even higher... also I'm really tired, hungry, boobs hurt, headache last night... I just don;t want another chemical... :nope: x

I know what you mean. I'm trying not to get my hopes up and symptoms spot as I know I can get pregnant but it just won't stick... My chart is like last cycle after ovulation but the temps are even higher... also I'm really tired, hungry, boobs hurt, headache last night... I just don;t want another chemical... :nope: x

the thing is ebs, you got results to say everything was okay, so any month could be your month now if you lp is extended, so this could be the one, but yeah i know you dont want to get your hopes too high cos i know it is dissapointing when you dont get the result in the end, but remember it can happen any month now you know things are okay xx

the thing is ebs, you got results to say everything was okay, so any month could be your month now if you lp is extended, so this could be the one, but yeah i know you dont want to get your hopes too high cos i know it is dissapointing when you dont get the result in the end, but remember it can happen any month now you know things are okay xx

Yeah... I keep wondering if its my lining though... you know with getting the +ics that were getting darker but then AF... :shrug: I was crushed last cycle... :cry: I do hope my lp stays at 11 days though... that would be great. x

Yeah... I keep wondering if its my lining though... you know with getting the +ics that were getting darker but then AF... :shrug: I was crushed last cycle... :cry: I do hope my lp stays at 11 days though... that would be great. x

i know you was, but still keep that positive faith cos it will happen. And with everything you are doing to help a good thing will come out of it you see. And this time really you should have a lp of 13 days really which is perfect xx

Hi girls!!

Britt – I felt movement at 16+ weeks this time, but no real kicks until 18 weeks – now it’s very noticeable. First time round though, I dodn’t feel Taylor moving until after 20 weeks……. Either way hun, it won’t be long now! jeans will be posted at lunch x

Ebs, when do you plan on testing this month?

Erin – take one for the team – eat some of ebs treats, lol!!! I only gained 21lbs last time, and lost it all in 4 weeks – this time I am scared to weigh myself!

AFm – baby jeffsar kicked me awake this morning – the kicking is really low just now and was making me need to pee!! x

Hi girls!!

Britt – I felt movement at 16+ weeks this time, but no real kicks until 18 weeks – now it’s very noticeable. First time round though, I dodn’t feel Taylor moving until after 20 weeks……. Either way hun, it won’t be long now! jeans will be posted at lunch x

Erin – take one for the team – eat some of ebs treats, lol!!! I only gained 21lbs last time, and lost it all in 4 weeks – this time I am scared to weigh myself!

AFm – baby jeffsar kicked me awake this morning – the kicking is really low just now and was making me need to pee!! x

Hi
I cant wait to feel movement. And thanks so much i cant wait to get them!

how have you been feeling? Baby jeffsar is getting you prepared for feeding time lol xx

i'm ok, just really tired! i had forgotten about the need to pee more as you get bigger..... oh, the joys!

feeling movement is really reassuring - although i still have my doppler and it has been so great at keeping me calm! x

i'm ok, just really tired! i had forgotten about the need to pee more as you get bigger..... oh, the joys!

feeling movement is really reassuring - although i still have my doppler and it has been so great at keeping me calm! x

i used my doppler a few nights ago and we think we got the heart beat, so gonna try it again in a few days to see if it actually was, but yeah thats reasurrance if you can keep picking that up x

what kind of doppler do you have? x

its the baby summer one i think its called, it was my sisters she bought it to listen to her baby. It hasnt got very good reviews on line but she got the heart beat quite early on hers so cant be that bad x

Hi girls!!

Not sure when I'll test. I might leave it a few days... I'm only 5dpo... :shrug:

How did you lose 21lbs in 4 weeks????????? :wacko:

Awww it must be lovely to feel those kicks... :thumbup: x

Hi girls!!

Not sure when I'll test. I might leave it a few days... I'm only 5dpo... :shrug:

well, Taylor was 7lbs 5oz, plus the water and placenta etc..... so i really only had about a stone to loose, and i was breast feeding and out walking with the pram - i think that must be how! :blush:

leave testing for a few days, save you getting line eyes for a while :haha:

what kind of doppler do you have? x

its the baby summer one i think its called, it was my sisters she bought it to listen to her baby. It hasnt got very good reviews on line but she got the heart beat quite early on hers so cant be that bad x

i rented a hi baby one from ebay, it is really good, just like the MW ones - i was only meant to have it 4 weeks, but i have just rented another month, i find it so reassuring x

Hi girls!!

well, Taylor was 7lbs 5oz, plus the water and placenta etc..... so i really only had about a stone to loose, and i was breast feeding and out walking with the pram - i think that must be how! :blush:

leave testing for a few days, save you getting line eyes for a while :haha:

ah, yeah.... I lost 38 of my 60 lbs in the first WEEK!! I was retaining a lot of fluid towards the end.. but still, I don't want to go thru that again! lol

ebs- I'm very hopeful for you! are they going to do any testing of your lining to be sure its thick enough to sustain the pregnancy? I'd hold off on testing as long as you can b/c seeing those chemicals are no fun :( :(

britt- I'll be watching for the bump pic!! I didn't feel my first movements with my DD til 19w3d.. but it won't be long! :)

erin, you are a blueberry,i never noticed yesterday! seems like yesterday we were all poppy seeds!

in the moment it seems like its taking forever, but its hard to believe its been over 3 weeks since i found out!

i know, i just kept thinking get to 20 wks and it's the home straight..... and i'm a week away now!

when are you finding out the gender?
can i persuade you to stay team yellow, seen as Britt is not playing nice, lol???

i know, i just kept thinking get to 20 wks and it's the home straight..... and i'm a week away now!

when are you finding out the gender?
can i persuade you to stay team yellow, seen as Britt is not playing nice, lol???

hahaa, I don't have enough willpower to stay on team yellow! Plus all we have are girl clothes so I'll need to buy stuff if its a boy! but we can reuse girl clothes! ;)

that's an excuse..... LOL!! x
team yellow rocks!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"