Psychic reading confusion....

i have plenty of excuses!! but a lot rides on us finding out really.. if its another girl they can stay in the same bedroom for awhile but if its a boy we'll need to remodel our basement to put our bedroom down there cuz we only have 2 bedrooms on the main level..

i would love team yellow if i was patient enough.. :blush:

Hi girls!!

Ebs, when do you plan on testing this month?

Erin – take one for the team – eat some of ebs treats, lol!!! I only gained 21lbs last time, and lost it all in 4 weeks – this time I am scared to weigh myself!

AFm – baby jeffsar kicked me awake this morning – the kicking is really low just now and was making me need to pee!! x

Not sure when I'll test. I might leave it a few days... I'm only 5dpo... :shrug:

How did you lose 21lbs in 4 weeks????????? :wacko:

Awww it must be lovely to feel those kicks... :thumbup: x

well, Taylor was 7lbs 5oz, plus the water and placenta etc..... so i really only had about a stone to loose, and i was breast feeding and out walking with the pram - i think that must be how! :blush:

leave testing for a few days, save you getting line eyes for a while :haha:

Oh I see... I thought you meant not including baby etc... I thought you were wonder woman. :haha: I speak to a woman on here who is doing the lighter life diet as a last resort to get IVF as she's 39. I don't normally condone that diet but her time is running out and the weight is falling off. x

Hi girls!!

Ebs, when do you plan on testing this month?

Erin – take one for the team – eat some of ebs treats, lol!!! I only gained 21lbs last time, and lost it all in 4 weeks – this time I am scared to weigh myself!

AFm – baby jeffsar kicked me awake this morning – the kicking is really low just now and was making me need to pee!! x

Not sure when I'll test. I might leave it a few days... I'm only 5dpo... :shrug:

How did you lose 21lbs in 4 weeks????????? :wacko:

Awww it must be lovely to feel those kicks... :thumbup: x

well, Taylor was 7lbs 5oz, plus the water and placenta etc..... so i really only had about a stone to loose, and i was breast feeding and out walking with the pram - i think that must be how! :blush:

leave testing for a few days, save you getting line eyes for a while :haha:

ah, yeah.... I lost 38 of my 60 lbs in the first WEEK!! I was retaining a lot of fluid towards the end.. but still, I don't want to go thru that again! lol

ebs- I'm very hopeful for you! are they going to do any testing of your lining to be sure its thick enough to sustain the pregnancy? I'd hold off on testing as long as you can b/c seeing those chemicals are no fun :( :(

britt- I'll be watching for the bump pic!! I didn't feel my first movements with my DD til 19w3d.. but it won't be long! :)

The FS was talking about fertility drugs next which I can only assume is clomid and when I did a bit of research although it is used mainly for ovulation it has a knock on effect and can improve the lining enough ro make that been stick. x

Oooh I'd have to know.... my pram desicion rides on it and I'd want to know what to buy as we'd have to buy bits and bobs as we went along. Also I have zero patience... :blush: :haha: x

i have to know i am not patient enough, still now i have to peep at my birthday and christmas presents and open the ends about a week before lol cos i cant wait so how am i supposed to wait for this xx

i have to know i am not patient enough, still now i have to peep at my birthday and christmas presents and open the ends about a week before lol cos i cant wait so how am i supposed to wait for this xx

I don't collect mine from family until the day before so I don't do that! :rofl: x

I don't collect mine from family until the day before so I don't do that! :rofl: x

lol i am terrible for it, i cant wait for suprises i have to know!

my sister is the same as well, we used to wait for my mum and dad to go out then we used to hunt all around the house for them x

okay here is my bump pic last one before we find out, so all you psychics let me know what team i am on lol

i have attached last weeks and this weeks

sorry i have to do my bump in the flash cos its not big enough to see through clothes, so excuse my stomach lol xx

Attachments

• 8 - 14 WEEKS 5 DAYS.jpg
    8 - 14 WEEKS 5 DAYS.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
  • P1020795.jpg
    P1020795.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3

lol i am terrible for it, i cant wait for suprises i have to know!

my sister is the same as well, we used to wait for my mum and dad to go out then we used to hunt all around the house for them x

:rofl:

okay here is my bump pic last one before we find out, so all you psychics let me know what team i am on lol

sorry i have to do my bump in the flash cos its not big enough to see through clothes, so excuse my stomach lol xx

:yipee: for the bumps!!!

I still say a boy... :thumbup: x

i still think boy as well, and put it this way we all have as much chance of getting it right as aimee has lol xx

i still think boy as well, and put it this way we all have as much chance of getting it right as aimee has lol xx

Thats true... :haha: I wonder what happened to her. She hasn't posted since but I wouldn't be surprised if she'd come back as someone else.. :wacko: x

i'm scared to commit so early! normally I dont do final predictions til 17-18 weeks lol

you're getting the lump above your belly button now...... i'm so torn!!! i dont want to guess in case i'm wrong! lol.. i kinda want to switch my guess to girl.. but i thiiiiiiiiink i'll stick with boy........

Thats true... :haha: I wonder what happened to her. She hasn't posted since but I wouldn't be surprised if she'd come back as someone else.. :wacko: x

thats it could just sign up again and be the next person to post on here just asking a general questions then we all become friends and she does it again. Its wrong but she has got to be the kind of person that has no guilt to make money out of people x

britt, i think............... not sure, haha
although, you look TOTALLY different to me. so whatever you are having, i think i'll be opposite!! x

although, you look TOTALLY different to me. so whatever you are having, i think i'll be opposite!! x

Thats because your having a girl!!! :haha: xxx

lol your just teasing me cos you want me to be team yellow!

i think my bump looks weird compared to everyone elses lol x

do you think??

Britt is so petite with a cute little bump; I am HUGE and look like a hippo!!!!!

I better not sunbathe on the beach in teneriffe – someone might try to push me back into the water LOL!!!! x

lol your just teasing me cos you want me to be team yellow!

i think my bump looks weird compared to everyone elses lol x

your bump is very cute x

do you think??

Britt is so petite with a cute little bump; I am HUGE and look like a hippo!!!!!

I better not sunbathe on the beach in teneriffe – someone might try to push me back into the water LOL!!!! x

you have a big bump but still on a small frame on your pic, i am just getting a pointed bump?? whats that all about lol
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->