Psychic reading confusion....

haha, it is not pointy! it's just small - be grateful that your @ss and hips haven't spread too..........I'M NOT HAPPY, lol! x

haha, it is not pointy! it's just small - be grateful that your @ss and hips haven't spread too..........I'M NOT HAPPY, lol! x

Pointy bumps and spreading hips... :haha: What are you lot like... :wacko:

Sadly I have a bump to even compete with yours Jeffsar but sadly its fat not baby bump! :haha: x

Lol it is its like the LO is sunbathing in there with legs stretched out in front making my funny shap point.

i keep looking at my bum in clothes wondering if it is changing lol.

well from your pic i would be happy if i was your size at your weeks, you have a nice figure and bump x

Sadly I have a bump to even compete with yours Jeffsar but sadly its fat not baby bump! :haha: x

not for long ebs, i have noticed you have lost more well done!! but then again you are going to get pregnant this month so then it wont matter and you will get a baby bump anyway :happydance:

not for long ebs, i have noticed you have lost more well done!! but then again you are going to get pregnant this month so then it wont matter and you will get a baby bump anyway :happydance:

Thanks. I wish I hadn't put all my weight back on whilst ttc though... I lost 60lbs for my wedding... :wacko: In fact I've been discussing my weight with DH... yep you guessed it, the wonderful comments made by men...:dohh:

The other day I asked him if he could tell and we said "yeah those bits on the sides are getting smaller" lol :shrug:

He did redeem himself last night though when we watched "Supersize Vs Superskinny". I asked "Am I big enough to be the supersized one?" luckily for him he said no... :haha: x

you'll be superskinny soon hun - and then pile it on with baby weight!

i was so neat with Taylor, and i'm really not this time..... trying not to worry about it! x

you'll be superskinny soon hun - and then pile it on with baby weight!

i was so neat with Taylor, and i'm really not this time..... trying not to worry about it! x

Yeah... then I can lose it all over again... :wacko: :haha:

I've heard before that people show more on their second so maybe thats it. On the photo you posted before it looked like you had only gained a bump but weight everywhere. :hugs: x

i've had to buy a bigger bra and pants!!! granny pants are not sexy! x

i've had to buy a bigger bra and pants!!! granny pants are not sexy! x

i have granny pants too lol they are so comfy, i had them on the other night and i was cleaning my teeth and hubby came past and when woohoo and felt my bum and said looking good lol in a cheesy mans way, and i just laughed and said realy have you seen these pants, they are like a mint green colour with spots on they arent nice lol xx

i went to primark to stock up on cheap, big pants, and have to say, they are really comfy! just not very attractive......... x

i went to primark to stock up on cheap, big pants, and have to say, they are really comfy! just not very attractive......... x

mine were from morrisons and i got 3 sizes bigger and they are lovely and comfy i love them for comfort just like you say not the most attractive ones lol xx

:rofl: Its a good job you don't need any :sex: anymore with those sexy undies.... :haha: x

just to show you before and after from nice pants to comfy pants!

Attachments

• P1020797.jpg
    P1020797.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=38845 there you go lets see if that works.thats all ive tracked so far :) but this weekend i should hit ov yay

that link doesn't work, it wants me to log in? says i've been logged out due to inactivity? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->