Psychic reading confusion....

oh gr the interweb doesnt like me at the moment lol.wow watching this english program on the fattest family omg they are huge but good on them for trying to lose it

oh gr the interweb doesnt like me at the moment lol.wow watching this english program on the fattest family omg they are huge but good on them for trying to lose it

There must be something wrong with the links... :shrug: x

i guess so lol how r u

Ok thanks. Just catching up on a few posts then off to college for the rest of the day. x

Hi
did i read this is your last one at college ebs? xx

Hopefully... I'm doing my last assessments today so as long as my tutor has time to sign me off I'l be done and dusted. :thumbup: x

Great thats good then at least you will be finished for when you get your bfp!! then no fumes etc from the room.

How are you feeling today?

i looked at your chart you temp is doing great, i compared to mine and i only got a temp as high as you and one then went up and up and up then dipped then carried on, on my bfp month so i have loads of faith in this one for you xx

i guess so lol how r u

Ok thanks. Just catching up on a few posts then off to college for the rest of the day. x

Hi

Hopefully... I'm doing my last assessments today so as long as my tutor has time to sign me off I'l be done and dusted. :thumbup: x

Great thats good then at least you will be finished for when you get your bfp!! then no fumes etc from the room.

i looked at your chart you temp is doing great, i compared to mine and i only got a temp as high as you and one then went up and up and up then dipped then carried on, on my bfp month so i have loads of faith in this one for you xx

Thank you. I've only got a temp this high on the 2 cycles when I had a chemical so it a great sign but I'm trying not to get my hopes up as it might not stick. x

i guess so lol how r u

Hi

Thank you. I've only got a temp this high on the 2 cycles when I had a chemical so it a great sign but I'm trying not to get my hopes up as it might not stick. x

i know i dont want to build it up too much for you, but i cant help but get a bit excited for you cos i want this to happen for you so much xx

hehe thanks Britt. :kiss: I need to catch you up! :haha:

I do keep getting a bit excited and then stop myself...:dohh: x

yes you do that would be brilliant!

so looking at your chart compared to previous months what cycle days does AF normally come for you? xx

just looked on average it is 27, so thats 5 days time which makes the lp 11 days which is great, so will you be testing on tuesday? xx

yes you do that would be brilliant!

so looking at your chart compared to previous months what cycle days does AF normally come for you? xx

CD27 on a normal month with an lp of 7 days but I've ov'd 2 days early and my lp got up to 11 days last cycle so I'm just hoping for 11 this month too. x

just looked on average it is 27, so thats 5 days time which makes the lp 11 days which is great, so will you be testing on tuesday? xx

I think I might test at 10dpo. I'm not sure I could wait much longer than that. :blush: x

I think I might test at 10dpo. I'm not sure I could wait much longer than that. :blush: x

lol i dont think i would be able to wait either although i didnt get a line until i was quite a few days late for my period on the cheapie strips but they seem to work for some people and not for others.

Have you got some in stock? xx

lol i dont think i would be able to wait either although i didnt get a line until i was quite a few days late for my period on the cheapie strips but they seem to work for some people and not for others.

Loads of ic's a frer and an SD.. oh and a clear blue digi for when I get that sticky bean. :haha: The ic's I've got didn't show up my bfp last cycle very well. The ones that did seems to be unobtainable... :shrug: Looked on ebay and emailed the seller but I can't find them. I'll use them and if I get to 14dpo I'll pee on a decent one. :thumbup: x

Loads of ic's a frer and an SD.. oh and a clear blue digi for when I get that sticky bean. :haha: The ic's I've got didn't show up my bfp last cycle very well. The ones that did seems to be unobtainable... :shrug: Looked on ebay and emailed the seller but I can't find them. I'll use them and if I get to 14dpo I'll pee on a decent one. :thumbup: x

you wait until you do the digital they are amazing, even when you know it will say pregnant it still like suprises you lol.

sounds like your well stocked, i cant wait to see you post the test on here with a BFP!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->