Psychic reading confusion....

just looked on average it is 27, so thats 5 days time which makes the lp 11 days which is great, so will you be testing on tuesday? xx

I think I might test at 10dpo. I'm not sure I could wait much longer than that. :blush: x

lol i dont think i would be able to wait either although i didnt get a line until i was quite a few days late for my period on the cheapie strips but they seem to work for some people and not for others.

Have you got some in stock? xx

Loads of ic's a frer and an SD.. oh and a clear blue digi for when I get that sticky bean. :haha: The ic's I've got didn't show up my bfp last cycle very well. The ones that did seems to be unobtainable... :shrug: Looked on ebay and emailed the seller but I can't find them. I'll use them and if I get to 14dpo I'll pee on a decent one. :thumbup: x

you wait until you do the digital they are amazing, even when you know it will say pregnant it still like suprises you lol.

sounds like your well stocked, i cant wait to see you post the test on here with a BFP!! XX

Thanks you... Right I need to get my stuff together. See you later xxx

oooh, i'm a mango - is that not smaller than a sweet potato??? i give up with this ticker!! x

oooh, i'm a mango - is that not smaller than a sweet potato??? i give up with this ticker!! x

Hi
erm im not sure some are but you can get big mangos and small sweet potatoes lol

how are you? xx

Bye Bye Ebs see you later x

i guess so, i just think it's funny how they seem to be so random some weeks!

how are you today? i posted jeans first classs yesterday, so watch out for them tomorrow!
x

morning girls! how's everyone feeling?

I'm still tired.. hoping the rest of this week hurries by, it seems to be going so slow!
britt i'm sure you feel the same way!! ;)

5 more days til my scan! :happydance:

how are you today? i posted jeans first classs yesterday, so watch out for them tomorrow!
x

i know i dont understand them sometimes, can you rememeber what i am going to be next??

im fine thanks, what date is your next scan?

nearly at 20 yippee xx

morning girls! how's everyone feeling?

I'm still tired.. hoping the rest of this week hurries by, it seems to be going so slow!
britt i'm sure you feel the same way!! ;)

5 more days til my scan! :happydance:

yes it is going slow i wish it would hurry by so i can be on that bed and them tell me if we are pink or blue ! lol

thansk jeffsar i will listen out for the door tomorrow and thanks again xx

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!
You have the willpower - stay team yellow, lol!! do you have a preference - if you could pick??

my next scan is next week, it’s the anomaly scan. I still haven’t had my downs results through yet….. that’s been three weeks, do you think I should phone?

Hi erin!! Bet you can’t wait for your scan! x

x

i know i dont understand them sometimes, can you rememeber what i am going to be next??

im fine thanks, what date is your next scan?

nearly at 20 yippee xx

i think it's an avacado next!! x

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!
You have the willpower - stay team yellow, lol!! do you have a preference - if you could pick??

my next scan is next week, it’s the anomaly scan. I still haven’t had my downs results through yet….. that’s been three weeks, do you think I should phone?

Hi erin!! Bet you can’t wait for your scan! x

lol i dont have any will power what so ever lol

no not at all im not even slightly swayed to one side either.

im not sure how long they take, we didnt have that decided against it in the end. x

we weren't going to, but we are classed as high risk as a couple family members have chromosone defects, so we thought we may as well be prepared.......

i think i will guess boy for you :)

we weren't going to, but we are classed as high risk as a couple family members have chromosone defects, so we thought we may as well be prepared.......

i think i will guess boy for you :)

yeah we thought you just had it as a standard test we didnt realise you had the choice, but yeah if your classed as high risk you need to be prepared.

thats everyone now saying blue for us, i have compared my bump to my sisters when she was pregnant and hers is totally different to mine, she had a girl, told you mine is a weird bump lol x

My bump was a lot lower last time, I seem to be a totally different shape which is making people think girl – but my mum was exactly the same both pregnancies, sickness, bump shape etc and I have a brother! I don’t know if it really makes a difference……

I think we are both having a boy! x

My bump was a lot lower last time, I seem to be a totally different shape which is making people think girl – but my mum was exactly the same both pregnancies, sickness, bump shape etc and I have a brother! I don’t know if it really makes a difference……

i dunnoooo jeffsar, i still say girl! :)

yeah thing is its gonna be different for different people cos everyone has different shape bodies and then when your on your second child your body is going to be different from the first anyway isnt it.

oh yes Britt, your body is never quite the same LOL!!!

erin, i will have a wee bet with you then, and we will find out in September!! x

I agree with Erin. Britt is having a boy is Jeffsar is having a girl. :haha: x

hello everyone hope you are all doing well.
I have a new family now for work :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->