Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Hope everyone is okay,

i am super excited today only 2 days until scan and also Ebs chart made me excited to!!

hubbey started nursery last night, whilst i was at a makeup party with friends, he has trashed it lol i am going to put a photo on my journal, carpet ripped up boards off lol he has just ripped it bare. But promises me when he has painted tonight it will start looking something like a room again. xx

Hi Britt! oh, how exciting, a nursery!!

we moved into a brand new build in October, so i have a room with cream walls and cream carpet waiting - but i don't think i will bother until baby is here!! first time round, i had it done by 28 weeks, this time i think i'll wait and see if it's a boy or girl before i set up a nursery - i have a moses basket baby will be in for a good few weks anyway! x

Hi Britt! oh, how exciting, a nursery!!

we moved into a brand new build in October, so i have a room with cream walls and cream carpet waiting - but i don't think i will bother until baby is here!! first time round, i had it done by 28 weeks, this time i think i'll wait and see if it's a boy or girl before i set up a nursery - i have a moses basket baby will be in for a good few weks anyway! x

i cant wait to see it start coming together, i picked my furniture ages ago and keep wanting to order it but got to wait until floor is down so got somewhere to put it or we will have boxes every where lol

i was wondering, if i should wait once we have the furniture to buy all the soft furnishings etc, but we will see maybe after sunday i might go a bit shop happy lol.

xx

Oh its all getting sooo exciting... :happydance:

Can't wait to see the nursery coming together and the scan pic. :thumbup: x

hi girls - i just noticed i forgot to log out when i went out today - i haven't been ignoring you all!!

britt, did the jeans come?

hi ebs, did you get finished with college? x

hi girls - i just noticed i forgot to log out when i went out today - i haven't been ignoring you all!!

britt, did the jeans come?

hi ebs, did you get finished with college? x

Hi Jeffsar! :hi:

I almost got finished. I just have to go back after easter to finish off my portfolio paperwork! :happydance:

How are you? Got anything planned for the weekend? x

not really, hubby away AGAIN so probably an easy weekend for me and the wee one. we were out and about today so i will probably need a rest! we've just had our garden done, the landscaper left yesterday, so hopefully we'll get some nice weather and i can sit out!

that's good news about college, you must be pleased!

i'm away to look at your chart! x

not really, hubby away AGAIN so probably an easy weekend for me and the wee one. we were out and about today so i will probably need a rest! we've just had our garden done, the landscaper left yesterday, so hopefully we'll get some nice weather and i can sit out!

that's good news about college, you must be pleased!

i'm away to look at your chart! x

Well I hope you get some nice weather so you and Tyler can enjoy the new garden. :thumbup: I'm just having a quiet one too. I'm so tired this week... :sleep:

Yes I'm really pleased. Some people are going to be still there for weeks but I just crammed all my assesments in a couple of weeks to get it over with. x

so what's next for you then? it's exciting - i remember finishing uni and thinking, hmmmm, what now! x

just noticed you've almost lost a stone - well done you!!!! x

so what's next for you then? it's exciting - i remember finishing uni and thinking, hmmmm, what now! x

I'm thinking of doing the next year but it depends on funding. I'm going to apply and see what happens. Its only nails and I'd like to do the work but as my DH says, I had to "dumb down" for it... lol... It has been really boring at times. I could do with the extra year of qualifications for insurance though and you can do competition nails and stuff. I do enjoy doing it but it would have to be a part time thing. x

just noticed you've almost lost a stone - well done you!!!! x

Thank you. I'm 3 lbs away from getting my bmi down to 34 which is what the hospital said they wanted for fertility drugs (clomid I assume). Next stop a bmi of 30! :happydance: I have been extra hungry this week but eating and drinking plenty so... :shrug: x

you might be pregnant!! i'm no expert on charts, and din't temp myself, but yours looks like the example ones they show...... fx'd for you hun x

right, off to bath Taylor and move on to his second roald dahl book - The magic finger! speak to you later x

you might be pregnant!! i'm no expert on charts, and din't temp myself, but yours looks like the example ones they show...... fx'd for you hun x

Thanks... I did ovulate 2 days early and I've had my implant dip 2 days early too but I'm not getting my hopes up again as it might not stick. x

Hey guys, Were any psychics right for you? sandra and gail both seemed good to me which is who i might go with

Morning ladies :hi:

Hope you're having a good weekend. The weather is lovely here again. :thumbup:

8dpo and my temp is back up. Trying desperately not to get my hopes up but I have all the symptoms I had last cycle with my chemical. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< xxx

fingers crossed for you hun im due to ov in the next few days if it is on track but me and oh havent/wont get the chance :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->