Psychic reading confusion....

fingers crossed for you hun im due to ov in the next few days if it is on track but me and oh havent/wont get the chance :(

Why won't you get the chance. Is he away or something? x

im away at a mates for the weekend and working i get back monday after work then hes away for a few nights training in auckland :/ so i still have my fingers crossed ill be late

im away at a mates for the weekend and working i get back monday after work then hes away for a few nights training in auckland :/ so i still have my fingers crossed ill be late

Fingers crossed. x

thanks hun.
omg i just found out one of my old flatmates has gone missing.noone has heard from her or been able to contact her since wednesday :( her work, flatmate, parents, everyone is stressing so worried

thanks hun.
omg i just found out one of my old flatmates has gone missing.noone has heard from her or been able to contact her since wednesday :( her work, flatmate, parents, everyone is stressing so worried

Thats awful. I hope she's ok. x

hi girls!! :hi:

ebs- your chart looks fab!! fx'd!!!! are you waiting to test?

nothing new to report here! just about to go get my hair done! I'll have to tell my hair stylist that I'm pregnant and ask if highlighting my hair is a bad idea!! i hope not!

hi girls!! :hi:

ebs- your chart looks fab!! fx'd!!!! are you waiting to test?

nothing new to report here! just about to go get my hair done! I'll have to tell my hair stylist that I'm pregnant and ask if highlighting my hair is a bad idea!! i hope not!

Thank you. Yeah I'm trying to wait...

Have a nice pampering at the hairdressers. :thumbup: x

Hey all I just had a reading from Luna the Luna who was posted in here yesterday don't believe it's the sane Luna y'all were talking about. Here is her item number which can be searched for on eBay: 190521269772

Not sure what I think of her to be honest but the lady who was anazgina and gave me dates which were the same as Sandra to and she was so right about alit in my life it's only £3 in dollars $5. For 5 questions.
Give her a chance guys she takes 24 hours her item number is: 320570995000 and has over 2000 good feedback. Let me know your views xx

sorry to be sceptical hun, but we've been caught out on here a few times with people giving us recommendations that had just joined the site and turned out we were lining their pockets. total apologies if that is not true in this case, i am just wary x

sorry to be sceptical hun, but we've been caught out on here a few times with people giving us recommendations that had just joined the site and turned out we were lining their pockets. total apologies if that is not true in this case, i am just wary x

totally agree, that one sounds fishy!! :shrug::wacko:

hairdressers went good! she said it's fine to highlight your hair when pregnant! the chemicals aren't as bad as they used to be, and the only real reason for it was because of the fumes, but the hair dye doesn't have fumes anymore.

i had mine done a couple weeks ago - only thing i noticed was that my hair seemed to be lighter, even though she swears it was my usual colour - she said it's common in pregnancy for hair to be more porous - who knew!!

i could have used a pamper day today; still a week until hubby is home and i am shattered! x

i had mine done a couple weeks ago - only thing i noticed was that my hair seemed to be lighter, even though she swears it was my usual colour - she said it's common in pregnancy for hair to be more porous - who knew!!

i could have used a pamper day today; still a week until hubby is home and i am shattered! x

oh wow! I have heard that our hair can change too! weird!

where is your hubs??

he is in houston texas; bascially, the sunny version of Aberdeen!
he works in Oil so gets around a bit! he's just told me he may be away to Nigera end of August for 5 weeks - i don't think so! we'll be having words on his return! x

he is in houston texas; bascially, the sunny version of Aberdeen!
he works in Oil so gets around a bit! he's just told me he may be away to Nigera end of August for 5 weeks - i don't think so! we'll be having words on his return! x

oh wow! I'm from the states so I know where Houston TX is ;) Nigeria for 5 weeks?!?!!?? in August!? When are you due??

i am due 4th September! he won't be going.........., he just doesn't realise yet - he is too soft at work, he is quite senior so feels he can't say no - he will be this time!! x

right hun, i'll speak to you later - i'm off for bedtime duties! it's the weekend so he gets an extra 2 chapters of his book! x

aww so sweet :) Good night!!

Can't wait to hear from Britt!!!!!!!!!! I hope she posts tomorrow!

I agree.. plus we never spoke about anyone called Luna. Sorry. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->