Psychic reading confusion....

Mr Jeffsar definately needs to be around then! :haha:

Erin... glad you got your hair done ok. x

sorry to be sceptical hun, but we've been caught out on here a few times with people giving us recommendations that had just joined the site and turned out we were lining their pockets. total apologies if that is not true in this case, i am just wary x

I agree.. plus we never spoke about anyone called Luna. Sorry. x

that's what threw me off too!

sorry to be sceptical hun, but we've been caught out on here a few times with people giving us recommendations that had just joined the site and turned out we were lining their pockets. total apologies if that is not true in this case, i am just wary x

I agree.. plus we never spoke about anyone called Luna. Sorry. x

that's what threw me off too!

:wacko: Do we just attract them? :haha: x

read her other posts. she's been trying to find out who is right, and i think she's going to copy them. i want to report her but i don't know how.

Lol well no not at all. And sorry for commenting on your thread!
I just found someone who was good because i had been looking after reading this on here and asking all who had any good recommindations because o had been searching for ages on here to fibd a good psychic online. Take Care.

Humm I have just read a whole page about me asking about readings! That's insane and so rude. For one yes I found info on one of these freads about a woman called luna and the person even put her eBay I'd down ok not sure ifit were this one but I believe may have been someone called hisp or something and then I brought another reading from someone I found on eBay and I just went to write about it. What the he'll craziness is this. It's supposed to be anyone can join. yes I asked about who was good because I myself want a good reader! How crazy are you!!
Forget this!!

we have been burned 1 too many times around here, several 'psychics' have recommended themselves on here and turned out to be frauds just stalking this site and telling ppl that 'so and so' was a great psychic, and it turned out to be them. and they would just be saying the same thing that other psychics had predicted for others. so excuse us for being skeptical but when you said we had mentioned luna here (and none of us had) it drew up some red flags for us. if this really is true, and you're really just trying to look for a good psychic, then I apologize, but like I said, once bitten twice shy around here.. and we've all wasted a lot of money on people who turn out to be frauds.

Well to be honest I'm not Sure how they would be able to do that of they have no info on you!! And when I gave my psychic my info I had to give my name date if birth and same fir my boyfriends info so I don't know how someone could relate that to a forum name and or see your readings to be able to do Like you said. However if you say it happend to you then fair enough I honestly don't know but I do sure agree sone on eBay are fake because I had some today who were so off the truth
But Luna must be getting confused with another thread on here but u did read good things about her which is why I went looking.

Same with Sandra and Erin and all I wanted to know if any were right so I could have some light on them.

Well to be honest I'm not Sure how they would be able to do that of they have no info on you!! And when I gave my psychic my info I had to give my name date if birth and same fir my boyfriends info so I don't know how someone could relate that to a forum name and or see your readings to be able to do Like you said. However if you say it happend to you then fair enough I honestly don't know but I do sure agree sone on eBay are fake because I had some today who were so off the truth
But Luna must be getting confused with another thread on here but u did read good things about her which is why I went looking.

Same with Sandra and Erin and all I wanted to know if any were right so I could have some light on them.

i don't know how exactly either, but they do ask for name and DOB, and you can search on here by name.. so I'm assuming that's how? and usually what happens - or what happened in a girl named 'aimee's case was that she was on here and pretended to be one of our friends, and started talking up this 'aimee' psychic, so we all said we were going to buy a reading from her. and we did. and she guessed the same month that some of the other well known psychics did. i dont know how it happens really, but that's what happened to all of us here in this thread as I believe we all purchased one from her and she turned out to be a fraud. and the moderators of babyandbump know how to trace these people to see if they're frauds, so that's how we've found many of them out..
if you want to know who was right for me they're in my siggy..

Wheres a soggy? Well to ne honest I was going to say but forgot to add that there should check ip address linked to eBay and to here to see if it's the same person. If I'm real I'm unsure how but when I googled Sandra I think or maybe eBay psychic reviews I found myself in here which is why I'm really trying to find a good real one. Basicaly I had a tarot reading she upset me was a bitch in fact so me thinking how can a psychic be like this checked all her feedback, at the start she was selling house hold items then it was like she was buying a reading fir herself everyday then bang she was receiving feedback as a psychic!! So that's why I googled for reviews and found myself here!

Wheres a soggy? Well to ne honest I was going to say but forgot to add that there should check ip address linked to eBay and to here to see if it's the same person. If I'm real I'm unsure how but when I googled Sandra I think or maybe eBay psychic reviews I found myself in here which is why I'm really trying to find a good real one. Basicaly I had a tarot reading she upset me was a bitch in fact so me thinking how can a psychic be like this checked all her feedback, at the start she was selling house hold items then it was like she was buying a reading for herself everyday then bang she was receiving feedback as a psychic!! So that's why I googled for reviews and found myself here!

my signature = siggy, sorry.
was it sandra that was a bitch or someone else?
psychic star was always extremely sweet to me. and mary akinson (both are on ebay) does a fertility spell, and I got pregnant in the first cycle after having one done, and so did another one of my friends on here!

Do you have psychic stars email? I'm sure I recognize her name I may have had a reading from her a while back so it would be interesting to see if it's all added up but the only way I can serch my email u box is with her email.

No Sandra wasn't rude she just hasn't replied lol

The one who was a fake I believe is this is the reading I'd: 170627574393
If you add that number on search box on eBay it's her. Read her feedback to start with as a seller and a buyer of readings the bang she receiving feedback as a psychic.

But Sandra I'm unsure why I felt like a psycho I resent it again so maybe she thinks I'm pushy so she has ignored me?
The only other lady I have found is this one; 320570995000
Dallas I think she is good but that maybe because she has 2,000 plus in feedback.
This Luna lady Humm tarot again I wasn't happy

I emails Gail but I haven't had a reply I don't know why.

Do you have psychic stars email? I'm sure I recognize her name I may have had a reading from her a while back so it would be interesting to see if it's all added up but the only way I can serch my email u box is with her email.

No Sandra wasn't rude she just hasn't replied lol

The one who was a fake I believe is this is the reading I'd: 170627574393
If you add that number on search box on eBay it's her. Read her feedback to start with as a seller and a buyer of readings the bang she receiving feedback as a psychic.

But Sandra I'm unsure why I felt like a psycho I resent it again so maybe she thinks I'm pushy so she has ignored me?
The only other lady I have found is this one; 320570995000
Dallas I think she is good but that maybe because she has 2,000 plus in feedback.
This Luna lady Humm tarot again I wasn't happy

I emails Gail but I haven't had a reply I don't know why.

Wow! I missed some posts.

Psychic star is on ebay. Just put her name in the search engine. Also the forum admin did check her ip address and emails and thats how they confirmed "Aimee" was a member ripping people off.

How is everyone today? x

sweetcakes- Sandra takes like 3 weeks to get back and I had her on my facebook and she was always talking about getting drunk, so I find her completely unprofessional anyway.. I asked her several times for my reading. so just email her and say that you would like a refund b/c its not worth it.

ebs, as I said to her earlier - britchick82 on here that I'm friends with, bought the fertility spell that I told you about, and in this same cycle she had the spell cast (which was what happened to me too) she got her bfp.. crazy! so if by chance this isnt your cycle, you should consider it! but i think it's your sticky bean anyway ;)

sweetcakes- Sandra takes like 3 weeks to get back and I had her on my facebook and she was always talking about getting drunk, so I find her completely unprofessional anyway.. I asked her several times for my reading. so just email her and say that you would like a refund b/c its not worth it.

ebs, as I said to her earlier - britchick82 on here that I'm friends with, bought the fertility spell that I told you about, and in this same cycle she had the spell cast (which was what happened to me too) she got her bfp.. crazy! so if by chance this isnt your cycle, you should consider it! but i think it's your sticky bean anyway ;)

Thanks Erin. Fingers crossed but I'm not pinning my hopes on it. x

ooooooooh briiiiiiiiiiiitt - the suspense is killinnnnnng meeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back