Psychic reading confusion....

it sure will b/c I sometimes forget I'm pregnant because I still don't have symptoms! :haha:

no news from Britt yet???

hi girls, how are we all today?

i'm feeling good, weather finally nice here so we have been out in the garden the whole day; the sun really cheers me up, i can't wait for tenerife! x

no news from Britt yet???

hi girls, how are we all today?

i'm feeling good, weather finally nice here so we have been out in the garden the whole day; the sun really cheers me up, i can't wait for tenerife! x

Nope, not yet. :nope:

When do you go to tenerife? x

i go in under two weeks - last holiday just the three of us! we have a villa over there but never got last year as friends booked it up so hopefully get a chance to go a couple times this year - the bonus of hubby being away so much is the air miles - free flights for us!

hi erin!

x

Morning!!!

Sorry i didnt get on yesterday we were out buying things lol couldnt resist. Well i wish i had given all you my money not Aimee cos we have a little blue one in there!!

we are so pleased i cant believe we are actually having a boy we have so many girls in our family cousins nieces etc and not 1 boy so this is our first so it is so nice.

They said everything looked fine, and also said they couldnt believe how he had progressed and how clear it was for 16 week.

i post some pics on here for you, we didnt get to see his face cos he was covering it up all the time lol

Hope everyone is okay xxx

Attachments

• LAURA_14.jpg
    LAURA_14.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
  • LAURA_26.jpg
    LAURA_26.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
OMG!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Boys are fab, you really will love being mummy to a wee boy. Very affectionate and SO cute! I am so pleased for you both! x

OMG!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Boys are fab, you really will love being mummy to a wee boy. Very affectionate and SO cute! I am so pleased for you both! x

Thank you, i cant wait now for him to be here.

how are you?

i missed the delivery for the jeans so got to fetch them today, but thank you they have made it xx

i can't believe we were all right either - makes me wonder if i am team pink!
i was very neat with Taylor, so you'll probably ping back into shape too!

no probs about the jeans, hope they fit you ok x

i can't believe we were all right either - makes me wonder if i am team pink!
i was very neat with Taylor, so you'll probably ping back into shape too!

no probs about the jeans, hope they fit you ok x

yeah i wonder if you are aswell, cos i was comparing my bump to my sisters pics when she had her little girl and her bump was nice and round like yours from under her boobs down and mine is more pointy and just sits at the bottom. But its hard cos everyones bodies are different shape as well arent they, i hope i ping back into shape cos it will be close to crimbo so i want plenty of time to get back into my size clothes before going out over crimbo lol x

i don't think i have any hope of pinging back this time - i have already started looking into gym memberships, lol!

your wee boy looks gorgeous, you must be so pleased! x

i don't think i have any hope of pinging back this time - i have already started looking into gym memberships, lol!

your wee boy looks gorgeous, you must be so pleased! x

we are and it is such a relief when they say everything looks perfect and they are a healthy size etc, cos i was worried cos i havent been eating a great deal like for my tea cos thats when i have felt a bit sicky even though i havent been sick so started to worry i hope he was getting enough good through. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->