Psychic reading confusion....

i threw up everything i ate for 14 weeks - and so far everything looks ok with bubs, so i'm sure your little man will be fine! are you thinking of names now? x

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Congratulations Britt!!!!! I told you so!!! :haha: He looks lovely!! Its soo exciting. Thank you for sharing the pictures. They are amazing. what a shy boy! :haha:

Jeffsar.... I really think you are having a girl. x

i threw up everything i ate for 14 weeks - and so far everything looks ok with bubs, so i'm sure your little man will be fine! are you thinking of names now? x

yeah from what i have read in books they say never worry cos they will get what they need from you no matter what.

we like Freddy at the min but boys names are so hard arent they, thats the only one we have lol x

have you thought of any?

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Congratulations Britt!!!!! I told you so!!! :haha: He looks lovely!! Its soo exciting. Thank you for sharing the pictures. They are amazing. what a shy boy! :haha:

Jeffsar.... I really think you are having a girl. x

Thank you, the women said he wouldnt show is face but he wasnt shy at showing his bits he kept opening his legs to show us he was a boy lol

i know you lot are better than the predictions i had, you should all charge lol xx

nope, no names for baby jeffsar yet! my son wants to call it Shaggy - he's a scooby doo fan!

boys names are really difficult, i have loads of girls names i like but no boys ones yet! freddy was on our list last time, but my best friend called her son that so i can't use it now!

Hi Ebs - well done on your new found talent - gender prediction! be a while until you find out if you are right with me! x

nope, no names for baby jeffsar yet! my son wants to call it Shaggy - he's a scooby doo fan!

boys names are really difficult, i have loads of girls names i like but no boys ones yet! freddy was on our list last time, but my best friend called her son that so i can't use it now!

Hi Ebs - well done on your new found talent - gender prediction! be a while until you find out if you are right with me! x

Lol shaggy thats great bless him.

yeah we had a few girls names but only really had 1 or 2 boys names.

but then again i suppose you only need one so thats enough.

what date is your next scan ? xx

Ebs you should defo start up a gender precition site lol xx

haha thanks Jeffsar. Erin predicted the same too. :haha:

I'm starting to think Erin is having a girl too... lol....

Freddy is a cute name for a boy. :thumbup: I like old fashioned names. I think we'll probably use a name carried down from a late family member. x

my next scan is 27th April - i'll be 21 weeks.
i was really nervous as it's the anomaly scan, but i have had my downs screening back - and i'm very low risk - 1 in 150,000!! really pleased, Taylor was 1 in 450. So this scan should rule out everything - hopefully.

i'll post pics so you can all guess the gender! x

Ebs, when are you testing???????
Call yourself a POAS addict……..LOL!

my next scan is 27th April - i'll be 21 weeks.
i was really nervous as it's the anomaly scan, but i have had my downs screening back - and i'm very low risk - 1 in 150,000!! really pleased, Taylor was 1 in 450. So this scan should rule out everything - hopefully.

i'll post pics so you can all guess the gender! x

Ooh thats not long to wait till we see your little girl. :haha:

Good news about your downs screening. x

Oh no!!!!
I'm sorry hun x

how long was your lp this month?

maybe try the fertility spell erin did - worth a shot?? x

Oh no!!!!
I'm sorry hun x

how long was your lp this month?

maybe try the fertility spell erin did - worth a shot?? x

Thanks Jeffsar. It went from 7 to 11 days on the 1st cycle and this last cycle it was 9 days so I'm trying 100mg of b complex this month instead of 50mg. Its worth a shot and I have a full cycle before my next fs appointment. :shrug:

Ooh I'm tempted now... :haha: x

like you say, it won't do any harm to try.

your bmi will be at the right number for your next apt too, so hopefully things will get moving x

like you say, it won't do any harm to try.

your bmi will be at the right number for your next apt too, so hopefully things will get moving x

Yeah well they told me they wanted my weight down to a bmi of 34 by then for fertility drugs so i'm assuming I'll be put of clomid from what I can gather. I looked into it and it can help with lots of other stuff aswell as ovulation so fingers crossed if the 100mg doesn't work I will have clomid to try. I'm going to aim to get my bmi to 33 by my appointment. :thumbup: x

hi girls!! i missed so much!
britt: yaaaaaaaaaay I'm now 7/8 on predicting babies by bumps!!!! :) :) :happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!!!
jeffsar: I don't feel like I've seen a belly pic from you in awhile, mind posting one so I can make a final prediction?? haha I sound like a psychic.
ebs: we should team up and start a prediction website... lol! and sooo flipping sorry about the :witch:... ughhh. i don't want to push you to do the spell, but as least you know the option!

afm- my scan is tomorrow! I hope all is well!!
8 weeks today! I'm a raspberry :happydance:

britt: yaaaaaaaaaay I'm now 7/8 on predicting babies by bumps!!!! :) :) :happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!!!
jeffsar: I don't feel like I've seen a belly pic from you in awhile, mind posting one so I can make a final prediction?? haha I sound like a psychic.
ebs: we should team up and start a prediction website... lol! and sooo flipping sorry about the :witch:... ughhh. i don't want to push you to do the spell, but as least you know the option!

Thank you!!

Happy 8 weeks!!!!!

it took me ages to catch up on here this morning you all posted loads over the weekend.

i have just ordered my nursery furniture, it will be here in 7 working days so hubby better get his finger out and get the nursery finished!

x

Hi Erin! Can’t believe it’s scan time already! You’ll need to post pics ASAP, so exciting!! And Happy Raspberry Day!
I will post a new pic tonight of bump – the last one was clothed as I hid in my office to do it at work, so I’ll give you a proper one tonight!

Britt, what furniture did you go for?

Hi Erin! Can’t believe it’s scan time already! You’ll need to post pics ASAP, so exciting!! And Happy Raspberry Day!
I will post a new pic tonight of bump – the last one was clothed as I hid in my office to do it at work, so I’ll give you a proper one tonight!

Britt, what furniture did you go for?

i went for the one i picked orginally i still havent see any more i like more x

Attachments

• nursery furniture.jpg
    nursery furniture.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
  • nursery furniture2.jpg
    nursery furniture2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 0

Yes we should! lol We'd be rich! Especially with your track record. :thumbup:

I've ordered the spell and the reading... :blush: I couldn't really afford it but thought sod it... :haha:

Happy 8 weeks!!! :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->