Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Erin! Can’t believe it’s scan time already! You’ll need to post pics ASAP, so exciting!! And Happy Raspberry Day!
I will post a new pic tonight of bump – the last one was clothed as I hid in my office to do it at work, so I’ll give you a proper one tonight!

Britt, what furniture did you go for?

Bring on the bump!!! :happydance: x

Hi Erin! Can’t believe it’s scan time already! You’ll need to post pics ASAP, so exciting!! And Happy Raspberry Day!
I will post a new pic tonight of bump – the last one was clothed as I hid in my office to do it at work, so I’ll give you a proper one tonight!

i went for the one i picked orginally i still havent see any more i like more x

I really like that style. :thumbup: My friend just got hers from the co-op. Its mamas and papas and I'm dying to pop round and see it all set up. She got the wardrobe, cot, chest of drawers and changer top for £500. :thumbup: x

I really like that style. :thumbup: My friend just got hers from the co-op. Its mamas and papas and I'm dying to pop round and see it all set up. She got the wardrobe, cot, chest of drawers and changer top for £500. :thumbup: x

thats really good for that price especially from mamas and papas, was it from the outlet or from the shop, i know i seen some good deals at the glen for nursery furniture.

This wasnt too bad for the cotbed, changer and draws it came to £612.00 but i thought it wasnt bad cos the cot goes into first bed so we wont need to buy that when time comes.

I am going to ask at the glen about the interior range i want from mamas and papas, cos when my sister seen her pram (the one you like) they didnt have it at the outlet then, but she asked and they said yeah we can order it here and you will still save cos you will get it at outlet price and she saved on itx

hi girls!! i missed so much!
britt: yaaaaaaaaaay I'm now 7/8 on predicting babies by bumps!!!! :) :) :happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!!!
jeffsar: I don't feel like I've seen a belly pic from you in awhile, mind posting one so I can make a final prediction?? haha I sound like a psychic.
ebs: we should team up and start a prediction website... lol! and sooo flipping sorry about the :witch:... ughhh. i don't want to push you to do the spell, but as least you know the option!

afm- my scan is tomorrow! I hope all is well!!
8 weeks today! I'm a raspberry :happydance:

Yes we should! lol We'd be rich! Especially with your track record. :thumbup:

I've ordered the spell and the reading... :blush: I couldn't really afford it but thought sod it... :haha:

Happy 8 weeks!!! :flower: x

oooh good luck with the spell!! let us know what she says in the reading as well xx

thats really good for that price especially from mamas and papas, was it from the outlet or from the shop, i know i seen some good deals at the glen for nursery furniture.

This wasnt too bad for the cotbed, changer and draws it came to £612.00 but i thought it wasnt bad cos the cot goes into first bed so we wont need to buy that when time comes.

I am going to ask at the glen about the interior range i want from mamas and papas, cos when my sister seen her pram (the one you like) they didnt have it at the outlet then, but she asked and they said yeah we can order it here and you will still save cos you will get it at outlet price and she saved on itx

She got it from the Co-op in town. I think she said it was reduced and they had a % off on top of that at the time. £612 is really good too especially with the cot changing in to a bed. I want a cotbed like that too. It will suit either sex too so if you have a girl next time it will go again. :thumbup: I bet it will look amazing in your nursery with the white washed floor. x

britt: yaaaaaaaaaay I'm now 7/8 on predicting babies by bumps!!!! :) :) :happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!!!
jeffsar: I don't feel like I've seen a belly pic from you in awhile, mind posting one so I can make a final prediction?? haha I sound like a psychic.
ebs: we should team up and start a prediction website... lol! and sooo flipping sorry about the :witch:... ughhh. i don't want to push you to do the spell, but as least you know the option!

I've ordered the spell and the reading... :blush: I couldn't really afford it but thought sod it... :haha:

oooh good luck with the spell!! let us know what she says in the reading as well xx

I will do. :thumbup: I can't believe I bought it! :dohh: I'm such a sucker. :haha: x

Britt, that furniture is lovely! I am tempted to buy new this time but hubby thinks it’s a waste of money as we still have a cot – but there are so many nicer styles now from when Taylor was a baby – I might have to wait until he goes away again and just buy it, haha!

Ebs, I will post the bump tonight – but no laughing, I feel like a hippo just now, and considering I am only 3 weeks ahead of Britt, you wouldn’t believe the difference in size!

Erin, are you noticing a wee bump yet? I started showing around 8 weeks this time……

[/QUOTE]I will do. :thumbup: I can't believe I bought it! :dohh: I'm such a sucker. :haha: x[/QUOTE]

i'm glad you did, hope it works the same for you as it did for erin! x

She got it from the Co-op in town. I think she said it was reduced and they had a % off on top of that at the time. £612 is really good too especially with the cot changing in to a bed. I want a cotbed like that too. It will suit either sex too so if you have a girl next time it will go again. :thumbup: I bet it will look amazing in your nursery with the white washed floor. x

yeah true will come in for next one as well, some cotbeds are really expensive but this range is cheaper the more you buy so each item is then quite reasonable.xx

britt- doing the nursery is so fun! i had our furniture set up at like 24 weeks, and the bedding by 32 weeks. i had to dust off my furniture before it actually got used! lol

jeffsar- i'll post a pic asap :) can't wait to see yours!

I will do. :thumbup: I can't believe I bought it! :dohh: I'm such a sucker. :haha: x

im same for the readings etc they are tempting to buy, but if it works worth every penny!! xx

Britt, that furniture is lovely! I am tempted to buy new this time but hubby thinks it’s a waste of money as we still have a cot – but there are so many nicer styles now from when Taylor was a baby – I might have to wait until he goes away again and just buy it, haha!

Ebs, I will post the bump tonight – but no laughing, I feel like a hippo just now, and considering I am only 3 weeks ahead of Britt, you wouldn’t believe the difference in size!

Erin, are you noticing a wee bump yet? I started showing around 8 weeks this time……

No laughing I promise! I think my gut will give you a run for your money. :rofl: x

lol yes good idea get shopping as soon as hubby is out of site lol xx

I will do. :thumbup: I can't believe I bought it! :dohh: I'm such a sucker. :haha: x[/QUOTE]

i'm glad you did, hope it works the same for you as it did for erin! x[/QUOTE]

Thank you... I can't wait to hear what she says. :happydance: x

eeeeeee exciting!!!!! fx'd it works for you as well!!!!! sticky bean, here you commmmeeeee :) :) xx

not yet, I feel more bloated, but like i said i still had a bit of leftover baby belly. so it'll be hard for me to tell :(

and just to make it known, she wasn't right with the conception date for either me OR my other friend who got the spell cast, she was a few months out for me and a few months out for her as well, she predicted july/august for her. but the spell worked right away for both of us!

ebs, i bet you couldn't; i have exploded over the last week - i look full term!!

Guess what girls!! i just got a call from MW, my scan has been brought forward to this wednesday at 3.30pm!! so excited! x

and just to make it known, she wasn't right with the conception date for either me OR my other friend who got the spell cast, she was a few months out for me and a few months out for her as well, she predicted july/august for her. but the spell worked right away for both of us!

OK. Well I'll not worry to much about the prediction dates unless she says this cycle then I'm going to take it as gospel. :rofl: x

ebs, i bet you couldn't; i have exploded over the last week - i look full term!!

Guess what girls!! i just got a call from MW, my scan has been brought forward to this wednesday at 3.30pm!! so excited! x

thats great how exciting :happydance: are you still sticking to team yellow?? xx

OMG!!! Its getting so exciting with all these bumps and scans! :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->