Psychic reading confusion....

we could but i kno ther ewould be times we would forget,its just a low dose so shud come out of my system quickly i mite only take it for 2 months then it give me a little extra time for it to get out of my system

could you just avoid around your fertile times instead of going on bcp? I just don't want that to screw with your system..

we could but i kno ther ewould be times we would forget,its just a low dose so shud come out of my system quickly i mite only take it for 2 months then it give me a little extra time for it to get out of my system

i would agree with not taking it the whole 3 months - give yourself the best shot as soon as the 3 months are up.

we are all here for you hun, and you know i'll be telling you to test from 2 dpo :haha:

i'm away to take another bump pic - if i manage myself! should have it on soon! x

i will do it in a minute - i got distracted by a tub of ben and jerry's! x

ok, no laughing; my almost 20 week bump ( i know, i know, i SHOULDN'T BE SO BIG :blush:) Sorry about the boob flash! Oh, and it's not stetch marks, it's the indents left by my granny pants :haha:

Attachments

• DSCF1528.jpg
    DSCF1528.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
:rofl: Not laughing at your bump, but now, how do I know if it's the baby or the ben and jerrys!?!? lol.. I know we are bigger the second time around, so I'm sure I'll be where you are at 20 weeks too! if not bigger! eeeex! it's still a beautiful bump! And i'm jealous you have no stretchmarks :(

I still say girl!! :)

Awww Jeffsar... you look amazing. It is a big bump for 20 weeks but its a nice bump and you look like you've only put weight on, on the bump if that makes sense. :wacko: x

so you are sticking with girl???? ok, bet is on!! i say blue.

i haven't been eating a lot more than usual, but i have been having quite a fling with mr Ben & mr Jerrry recently!!

i never got one strecthmark last time, and i'm using the same oil this time - it's pricey but worth it imo! x

Awww Jeffsar... you look amazing. It is a big bump for 20 weeks but its a nice bump and you look like you've only put weight on, on the bump if that makes sense. :wacko: x

why thank you ebs - i feel like a hippo but you made me feel better :hugs:

i think i have put on around 9lbs.... but i am not weighing myself until my MW does at my next apt. so i'll find out for sure!!

why thank you ebs - i feel like a hippo but you made me feel better :hugs:

i think i have put on around 9lbs.... but i am not weighing myself until my MW does at my next apt. so i'll find out for sure!!

Awww well you look tiny except for your bump! :haha: x

i am starting to worry that it just keeps getting bigger to the point i explode!!! x

i am starting to worry that it just keeps getting bigger to the point i explode!!! x

:rofl: Are you sure there is only one in there? :haha: Just kidding... like you say, you have a bigger bump quicker the 2nd time round. Might just be a 10 pounder :winkwink: x

ebs, if you keep talking nonsense like that i may no longer be your friend :haha:

seriously, can you imagine how much a 10lb-er would sting??:ignore:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->