Psychic reading confusion....

and just to make it known, she wasn't right with the conception date for either me OR my other friend who got the spell cast, she was a few months out for me and a few months out for her as well, she predicted july/august for her. but the spell worked right away for both of us!

OK. Well I'll not worry to much about the prediction dates unless she says this cycle then I'm going to take it as gospel. :rofl: x

hahahaha exactly!!!! lol

jeffsar, that's great!!! Are you suuuuuuuuure you want to stay on team yellow!?!?!? i wish there was a way WE could know without YOU knowing lol!!!

Yep, I will be staying team yellow; which is easy for me as the won’t tell you in aberdeensire anyway, I would have to go private! But…. You can all guess :)

Yep, I will be staying team yellow; which is easy for me as the won’t tell you in aberdeensire anyway, I would have to go private! But…. You can all guess :)

Aaah its the same in Sheffield too. At least it used to be with certain communities wanting boys. x

it's good; takes the temptation of asking away! x

i think thats defo the problem with people like me, cos it is so easy to find out now we do it. Were as if it was same as it use to be like my mum didnt have 1 scan with us cos they werent available. So you never knew and couldnt find out so never wanted to xx

i think thats defo the problem with people like me, cos it is so easy to find out now we do it. Were as if it was same as it use to be like my mum didnt have 1 scan with us cos they werent available. So you never knew and couldnt find out so never wanted to xx

Thats true. Everything is so different now. x

can you imagine having no scans?!?!?!

god no, i know they put you at ease if you think there is something wrong, but do you think its cos you know you can have one easy you worry more and want one to check??? x

hi everyone:wave:

congrats on the lil boy britt as jeffsar says boys are lovely

looking forward to the bump pick jeffsar :wohoo: for the scan being brought forward i bet you cant wait

so sorry the witch got you ebs:cry:

hope ur keeping well erin:thumbup:

:wave: dv hope ur good too

it could be; this one will be my 5th this pregnancy!

looking forward to the bump pick jeffsar :wohoo: for the scan being brought forward i bet you cant wait

Hi
How are you doing?? are you feeling a bit better??

And thank you xx

Hello!!!

So good to hear from you Mamadonna!! How are you feeling?
We’ve missed you x:hugs:

Hi Mamadonna! How are you? x

hi mamadonna, how are you?? Hope all is going better for you! x

i'm ok, i went back to work today trying to get this back to normal,i really want to start trying again,it seems like ages till i can:cry:

i'm ok, i went back to work today trying to get this back to normal,i really want to start trying again,it seems like ages till i can:cry:

Oh wow! You are going to try again.... :happydance: Well we'll be here for you through it all. :hugs: x

yeah getting back to normal will hopefully help towards getting back on track. I know its gonna seem like a long time, but it will come and you wll be back on here saying you .... past ovulation and we will all be telling you to test, it will go quicker than you think :hugs: xx

yeah ebs i cant wait to start trying.i wasnt gonna but i cant get this maternal feeling outta my system:blush:
thank you britt i cant wait till ur all telling me to test lol

yeah ebs i cant wait to start trying.i wasnt gonna but i cant get this maternal feeling outta my system:blush:
thank you britt i cant wait till ur all telling me to test lol

I will definately hound you to test! :rofl:

It will come round soon. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79