Psychic reading confusion....

ebs, if you keep talking nonsense like that i may no longer be your friend :haha:

seriously, can you imagine how much a 10lb-er would sting??:ignore:

Oh I couldn't blinkin get back on here then. :wacko:

Sorry! :haha: I'm only jealous... :blush: x

same thing just happened to me....... weird.

have you upped your vit dose for this cycle?? x

same thing just happened to me....... weird.

have you upped your vit dose for this cycle?? x

Yeah... up to 100mg from 50mg. Thought it was a good last shot before my next fs appointment. :thumbup: No point in wasting time.... plus with my fertility spell. :winkwink: It says on the site you get your reading the same day.... keep refreshing my inbox like a crazed idiot! :haha: x

did it cost you a lot?? hey, it's worth a try - and erin and her friend both had it their bfp cycle......

nothing to lose hun x

did it cost you a lot?? hey, it's worth a try - and erin and her friend both had it their bfp cycle......

nothing to lose hun x

£10. It comes as a package with a conception reading. Hope it works. Its getting tough. How did you manage for 2 years? x

badly tbh; that's why i totally get it when you have bad days.
the first year was the hardest, after that we figured we were lucky to have Taylor and started to re-think it all as it was too stressful - then we found out i was ill (Thyroid) and suddenly we had answers and treatment, so TTC with vengence and the rest is history! x

Morning Everyone!!

How are you all doing???

Jeffasr - i will take a bump your size if rest if my body stays same size as yours, i have put more weight on every where else than you already and your a few weeks ahead of me!!! I will do mine tomorrow and a weigh in, i did sneak on the scales yesterday and it think i may have let the 4lb gain mark and added a few more lol eeeek

and finally .......... we have white walls in our nursery!! although we also have a daddy long legs stuck to one wall lol it must have come in last night

xx

Morning!

Hi Britt! I will find out tomorrow if I’ve put on more than that, but tbh, I’m not bothered, now is not the time to be worrying about that – come sept. I will be though!!
My bump just feels very round this time, so we’ll see if it has an impact on gender – I don’t think so but you all seem to disagree with me!

How you feeling today?

Morning!

Hi Britt! I will find out tomorrow if I’ve put on more than that, but tbh, I’m not bothered, now is not the time to be worrying about that – come sept. I will be though!!
My bump just feels very round this time, so we’ll see if it has an impact on gender – I don’t think so but you all seem to disagree with me!

How you feeling today?

no as much as i dont want to pile loads on, im not worrying too much as long as my little man is healthy thats all i am bothered about. yes until september lol then we will have to start a weight loss plan!

well i will say girl! but it could be different just because you have already had a baby you never know.

im feeling fine thanks pleased now hubby has finally got room painted so we can start on floor and get furniture in when it arrives.

how about you?

its so sad i have just read a thread in the 2nd tri named gender dissapointment, i havent commented on the thread but really wanted to, they are saying they are gutted cos its one sex and they wanted another and does the feeling go away etc, i cant believe anyone would put that as long as the baby is healthy and everything is okay surely thats all that matters.

all these people that cant have them and they moan and dont want the gender they have makes me sad xx

That’s a plan; in September we can start our own little weight loss club! Walking with a buggy and breast feeding had me back in my jeans in no time – hopefully it’ll work the same second time around!

I saw that too; I didn’t comment as it makes me so angry – you should chose to have a baby as you want a child, not a gender. It really is so insensitive to everyone that is still TTC or those of us that took a long time to get pregnant – we are blessed to be having a baby at all. I agree, it’s really sad that they can’t see how very lucky they are to have a healthy baby x

That’s a plan; in September we can start our own little weight loss club! Walking with a buggy and breast feeding had me back in my jeans in no time – hopefully it’ll work the same second time around!

I saw that too; I didn’t comment as it makes me so angry – you should chose to have a baby as you want a child, not a gender. It really is so insensitive to everyone that is still TTC or those of us that took a long time to get pregnant – we are blessed to be having a baby at all. I agree, it’s really sad that they can’t see how very lucky they are to have a healthy baby x

yes i intend to be out walking with baby as much as i can, good for them for fresh air and good for wobbly bits lol

exactly, did they really think i am trying for a baby and it better be ..... when they were trying, how can you think like that. There are so many babies born with problems that are heartbreaking, so i think gender is a very mine thing to complain about, its still your baby at the end of the day and healthy. I am glad i didnt reply or i might have been thrown off. I cant believe so many people are understanding about it.

did you drop your baby weight really quickly last time? did you really go for it on a diet or did you get most off just going to normal? xx

I didn’t do a mega diet, but I just went backto healthy choices – I was very relaxed while pregnant! Taylor was a fussy baby, and only stopped crying in the pram, so we were out most of the time walking, plus, I really believe breast feeding helped – you can actually feel your muscles working as you feed! It honestly took me about a month to be back to normal, but then I lost more over the next month and looked awful – too skinny is not a good look! I’m sure you will be fine, you are so neat so far! x

I didn’t do a mega diet, but I just went backto healthy choices – I was very relaxed while pregnant! Taylor was a fussy baby, and only stopped crying in the pram, so we were out most of the time walking, plus, I really believe breast feeding helped – you can actually feel your muscles working as you feed! It honestly took me about a month to be back to normal, but then I lost more over the next month and looked awful – too skinny is not a good look! I’m sure you will be fine, you are so neat so far! x

i think i am worrying about it more cos i am at that stage were i can slightly feel myself starting to balloon a bit not just my stomach but my legs and back and bum, i did buy a dvd to do whilst pregnant but i just dont feel like exercising at the min i dont want to concentrate on that now.

our weight watchers club will help though we will have to report on our daily activities to encourage us along.

Whats earliest you can take babies out? xx

i took taylor out at 2 days old!
i'm not sure if there is a guideline on that......... x

i took taylor out at 2 days old!
i'm not sure if there is a guideline on that......... x

oh great so if they are born on time and everything is good, then they are okay to go out when you like.

I will be out every day cos i dont like being in the house all the time cos i work at home so when i am off i will out xx

Yey for painted walls! Take that Mr daddy long legs! I have a very irrational fear of them so thats one nil to me! :rofl:

That post in 2nd tri sounds awful. I found one in ttc yesterday where someone was saying "oh I sooo want a girl" and they are even trying to have sex further away from ovulation to get a girl. :wacko: I put a comment like "right now I'd just like to have a healthy baby" to which of course she didn't reply. I'm getting so sick of stupid posts in ttc that I'm starting to put sarcastic comments! :haha: I used to just wak away but not I'm just saying what every other woman in ltttc is thinking.

So with my temp still going up, nausea for 2 days running I tested to put my mind at ease that AF is here and of course I'm not pregnant and got a very faint line... :rofl: how ridiculous. Of course I only get non-stick beans so I'm not getting my hopes up... lol x

Yey for painted walls! Take that Mr daddy long legs! I have a very irrational fear of them so thats one nil to me! :rofl:

That post in 2nd tri sounds awful. I found one in ttc yesterday where someone was saying "oh I sooo want a girl" and they are even trying to have sex further away from ovulation to get a girl. :wacko: I put a comment like "right now I'd just like to have a healthy baby" to which of course she didn't reply. I'm getting so sick of stupid posts in ttc that I'm starting to put sarcastic comments! :haha: I used to just wak away but not I'm just saying what every other woman in ltttc is thinking.

So with my temp still going up, nausea for 2 days running I tested to put my mind at ease that AF is here and of course I'm not pregnant and got a very faint line... :rofl: how ridiculous. Of course I only get non-stick beans so I'm not getting my hopes up... lol x

lol its got to be stuck cos it is still there, i will let hubby peal it off later im not! lol

it is horrible i just wanted to put something back but i didnt, it amazes me though how many people have replied agreeing with her! they dont know how luck they are, thing is you never know what the outcome is going to be when you get pregnant and i dont mean gender i mean health so surely they should be thinking about that and hoping everything will go smooth rather than crying that they have got one sex rather than the other. Makes me mad :growlmad:

i am waiting for tomorrows test! has your period got heavier or stayed the same? xx

lol its got to be stuck cos it is still there, i will let hubby peal it off later im not! lol

it is horrible i just wanted to put something back but i didnt, it amazes me though how many people have replied agreeing with her! they dont know how luck they are, thing is you never know what the outcome is going to be when you get pregnant and i dont mean gender i mean health so surely they should be thinking about that and hoping everything will go smooth rather than crying that they have got one sex rather than the other. Makes me mad :growlmad:

i am waiting for tomorrows test! has your period got heavier or stayed the same? xx

Yeah it is sad. They really don't know how lucky they are. :nope:

Its lightish... its gone brown now... I half wish that reading would hurry up because if it says "I sense you are pregnant I can get excited but if it says in a few months its anither reason to move on. :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->