Psychic reading confusion....

Yey for painted walls! Take that Mr daddy long legs! I have a very irrational fear of them so thats one nil to me! :rofl:

That post in 2nd tri sounds awful. I found one in ttc yesterday where someone was saying "oh I sooo want a girl" and they are even trying to have sex further away from ovulation to get a girl. :wacko: I put a comment like "right now I'd just like to have a healthy baby" to which of course she didn't reply. I'm getting so sick of stupid posts in ttc that I'm starting to put sarcastic comments! :haha: I used to just wak away but not I'm just saying what every other woman in ltttc is thinking.

So with my temp still going up, nausea for 2 days running I tested to put my mind at ease that AF is here and of course I'm not pregnant and got a very faint line... :rofl: how ridiculous. Of course I only get non-stick beans so I'm not getting my hopes up... lol x

lol its got to be stuck cos it is still there, i will let hubby peal it off later im not! lol

it is horrible i just wanted to put something back but i didnt, it amazes me though how many people have replied agreeing with her! they dont know how luck they are, thing is you never know what the outcome is going to be when you get pregnant and i dont mean gender i mean health so surely they should be thinking about that and hoping everything will go smooth rather than crying that they have got one sex rather than the other. Makes me mad :growlmad:

i am waiting for tomorrows test! has your period got heavier or stayed the same? xx

Yeah it is sad. They really don't know how lucky they are. :nope:

Its lightish... its gone brown now... I half wish that reading would hurry up because if it says "I sense you are pregnant I can get excited but if it says in a few months its anither reason to move on. :wacko: x

and is that strang for you on this cycle day if it was a proper period? xx

Yey for painted walls! Take that Mr daddy long legs! I have a very irrational fear of them so thats one nil to me! :rofl:

That post in 2nd tri sounds awful. I found one in ttc yesterday where someone was saying "oh I sooo want a girl" and they are even trying to have sex further away from ovulation to get a girl. :wacko: I put a comment like "right now I'd just like to have a healthy baby" to which of course she didn't reply. I'm getting so sick of stupid posts in ttc that I'm starting to put sarcastic comments! :haha: I used to just wak away but not I'm just saying what every other woman in ltttc is thinking.

So with my temp still going up, nausea for 2 days running I tested to put my mind at ease that AF is here and of course I'm not pregnant and got a very faint line... :rofl: how ridiculous. Of course I only get non-stick beans so I'm not getting my hopes up... lol x

lol its got to be stuck cos it is still there, i will let hubby peal it off later im not! lol

it is horrible i just wanted to put something back but i didnt, it amazes me though how many people have replied agreeing with her! they dont know how luck they are, thing is you never know what the outcome is going to be when you get pregnant and i dont mean gender i mean health so surely they should be thinking about that and hoping everything will go smooth rather than crying that they have got one sex rather than the other. Makes me mad :growlmad:

i am waiting for tomorrows test! has your period got heavier or stayed the same? xx

Its lightish... its gone brown now... I half wish that reading would hurry up because if it says "I sense you are pregnant I can get excited but if it says in a few months its anither reason to move on. :wacko: x

Yeah its usually heavy today... :shrug:

Right I'm off to bed... got a headache and its getting worse.... x

Yeah its usually heavy today... :shrug:

Right I'm off to bed... got a headache and its getting worse.... x

that is strange, bye bye see you later hope you feel better when you get up xx

OMG ebs, you need to test again!! poas addict remember! have you got a SD test spare??? x

Britt, did jeans fit? x

i dont know yet our postoffice is only open until 11:45 so i cant go on my lunch, so i have arranged a re delivery for thursday so will let you know then. I cant wait to get them cos at the min i am living in one pair of jeans or a pair of leggings so another style will be lovely xx

ah! i know, you kind of give up on loving all your clothes, you become grateful for the comfort!

i have done exactly NO WORK today, and i should really feel guilty - but i don't! the joys of having my own office! x

ah! i know, you kind of give up on loving all your clothes, you become grateful for the comfort!

i have done exactly NO WORK today, and i should really feel guilty - but i don't! the joys of having my own office! x

yes you do comfort all the way for me now!

lol yes it is nice im same in my office at home on my own working at my pace, but to be honest i get more done when i am on my own, than i did i the office when we used to work there x

i don't - the minute i get a chance to skive, i do; can you beleive i am a supervisor, ooops! x

i don't - the minute i get a chance to skive, i do; can you beleive i am a supervisor, ooops! x

lol thats alright thats why you can get away with it!

what is it that you do? xx

I work for a logistics company who supply offshore oil rigs with material; I look after a major oil company contract and a team of guys.
So basically, every time you use your gas heating or hob, I have helped 

What about you? x

I work for a logistics company who supply offshore oil rigs with material; I look after a major oil company contract and a team of guys.
So basically, every time you use your gas heating or hob, I have helped 

What about you? x

oh right sounds interesting!

i work in accounts, well im not an accountant i am support for accounts for when they struggle to sort their finances out they ring us and pay us to balance their books etc.

did you meet your hubby through your job? xx

morning girls!! :wave:

everything went well at my appt!! I'm measuring 8 weeks, so that's good, I'm not going to change my ticker.. haha. the heartbeat was 152 bpm! Lexi was in her 140's-low 150s.. wonder if that means it's another girl! lol.
i had to have a pap smear and the second she touched me with the q-tip thing I started cramping instantly.. so I'm not feeling too good at the moment, I'm still feeling crampy and my stomach hurts :(

Here's the pics of the little peanut :)

0419010753.jpg

0419010756.jpg

morning girls!! :wave:

everything went well at my appt!! I'm measuring 8 weeks, so that's good, I'm not going to change my ticker.. haha. the heartbeat was 152 bpm! Lexi was in her 140's-low 150s.. wonder if that means it's another girl! lol.
i had to have a pap smear and the second she touched me with the q-tip thing I started cramping instantly.. so I'm not feeling too good at the moment, I'm still feeling crampy and my stomach hurts :(

Here's the pics of the little peanut :)

View attachment 194712

View attachment 194713

ahhhh congratulations!!!

is that symptom enought for you, that you have a baby in there to convince you!

ouch not nice when it causes pains but hopefullyl will ease quickly, have you had a nice soak in the bath to try and ease it? xx

hello baby erin!!!

congrats hun, now you can stop worrying! x

haha.. yeah, i suppose! still feels surreal b/c of my lack of other symptoms.. but I'm just going to be grateful for none I suppose! :)

my cramps have gone away but now I just feel soooo tired.. I can't wait til Lexi's nap time.. :haha:

OMG ebs, you need to test again!! poas addict remember! have you got a SD test spare??? x

Yes I have one hidden away. I'm going to use it tomorrow if my temperature continues to rise. x

Hi baby Erin :hi: :haha:

Erin.... I do have a feeling you're having a girl. I don't know why but when I think about you... I think girl. :shrug: x

oooh, but she is symptomless like britt......
i'll say boy! x

haha I know! its a toough one!! I really don't know anymore... I was thinking boy for sure, but my dh's mom is very adament it's another girl- she said when we told her we were pregnant she just got this overwhelming feeling..... lol... we'll see.... :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->