Psychic reading confusion....

haha I know! its a toough one!! I really don't know anymore... I was thinking boy for sure, but my dh's mom is very adament it's another girl- she said when we told her we were pregnant she just got this overwhelming feeling..... lol... we'll see.... :winkwink:

Hey just realised psychic star says boy too and she got your bfp down the day! :wacko:

How long did it take to hear back from Mary for you? x

Hi all

just got back from midwife, all is good waters are fine, and she got little mans heart beat straight away along with lots of thuds cos he wouldnt stay still again lol xx

umm I ordered at 8 pm my time, so like 1 am your time (probably her time too) and she got back to me the next am, 7 am my time, so 12 pm your time... did you get an email saying that she'd received your payment? if not I'd use that as an excuse, and say you purchased a reading and spell but didn't know if she had received the payment b/c you didn't get confirmation.. ? i dunno, that's how i usually bug them w/o sounnnnding like i'm bugging them... haha :haha:

Hi all

just got back from midwife, all is good waters are fine, and she got little mans heart beat straight away along with lots of thuds cos he wouldnt stay still again lol xx

Naughty little boy! :winkwink: How come you had to see the midwife? Sorry.... I'm still learning about all the appointments through you ladies. :dohh: x

umm I ordered at 8 pm my time, so like 1 am your time (probably her time too) and she got back to me the next am, 7 am my time, so 12 pm your time... did you get an email saying that she'd received your payment? if not I'd use that as an excuse, and say you purchased a reading and spell but didn't know if she had received the payment b/c you didn't get confirmation.. ? i dunno, that's how i usually bug them w/o sounnnnding like i'm bugging them... haha :haha:

haha thats what I just did because I hadn't had anything except my paypal confirmation :rofl: x

Hi all

Naughty little boy! :winkwink: How come you had to see the midwife? Sorry.... I'm still learning about all the appointments through you ladies. :dohh: x

i know does this mean i have a naughty one already! oh joys lol

it was just one of the routine check ups at 16 week, my next one is my scan which isnt midwife at 20 weeks then i see midwife again for bloods etc at 24 weeks then after that i think i see her more often. I think it is less with your second. xx

haha thats what I just did because I hadn't had anything except my paypal confirmation :rofl: x

i cant wait to see what she puts make sure you let us knwo xx

Hi all

it was just one of the routine check ups at 16 week, my next one is my scan which isnt midwife at 20 weeks then i see midwife again for bloods etc at 24 weeks then after that i think i see her more often. I think it is less with your second. xx

Oh thats good. I didn't realise it was so monitored but I'm glad! :thumbup: x

i know. i'm dying for her to say... "I sense you are already pregnant!" lol... my boobs hurt so much... I need to poas... :rofl: x

Hi all

Oh thats good. I didn't realise it was so monitored but I'm glad! :thumbup: x

yeah and it is nice cos you can ask her questions and things, i always ask loads cos obviously never done it before and shes really nice x

i know. i'm dying for her to say... "I sense you are already pregnant!" lol... my boobs hurt so much... I need to poas... :rofl: x

oooh i hope so that would be amazing!! i am dying for you to test again just to make sure cos this cycle seems a bit strange to be a normal period xx

oooh i hope so that would be amazing!! i am dying for you to test again just to make sure cos this cycle seems a bit strange to be a normal period xx

I'm going to do another ic... :haha: x

I'm going to do another ic... :haha: x

post a pic once you have done it good luck xx

Its the same as the one at dinner... very faint. x

Attachments

• 1649pm wtf.jpg
    1649pm wtf.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
lol ebs, you're funny :) I see a vvv faint line too! fx'd!!

so i dont get another scan til i'm 20 weeks! arrrrrrrrgh!!!! :brat:

i might have to enlist in a few of my ultrasound tech friends to see if they want to 'practice' on me.. ;)

Its the same as the one at dinner... very faint. x

i would use a different kind tomorrow if your period hasnt come full flow just to compare the tests x

I have a superdrug test. I might use that if my temp goes up. :thumbup: x

i cant wait cos there is defo lines there on those tests!!

do you like dippy/ runny eggs either boiled or fried? xx

Oooh yes... I love dippy egg and soldiers... why? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"